Zones nFrastructure

Zones nFrastructure insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

You'll learn a lot, but that's about it.

This is a fantastic place to learn a great deal about Office365 in a short time. With that being said, it is very sink or swim from the get-go and can be emotionally and psychologically taxing. Keep your wits about you, and know your worth.

Pros

A fully immersive Office365 experience.

Cons

The workload is incredibly unyeilding, with the goalposts being moved constantly. You are often on your own to deal with knowledge-gaps.

Terrible terrible terrible management

I cannot fathom how Microsoft Has not done a clean sweep of the upper level management. Dictatorship-style management tactics have effected the office atmosphere dramatically.Fear mongering employee's has led to a quickly revolving door of employee's coming and going. Management here constantly threatens their employee's and offers false promises of career advancement. This is not tech job. Working here means playing mind games with customers more than it does actual software troubleshooting and problem solving. It is not a good first step to a career in the IT industry and college's must be very wary of sweat shop call centers like this. The worst job I have ever worked and I have worked in many customer service type rolls including McDonald's. Never have I seen a company so poorly run as this one. Job security? There is none.

Pros

$5 gift card if you tell them how awesome they are

Cons

Everything else

Take this ONLY if there is not a single thing else

- take minimum 25 new cases every week / 100 per month- Get five stars on every single one, or else- two one stars you get put on a disciplinary plan for a month- pay is very low and expectations are very high

Pros

Working from home, sometime you get a $15 gift card

Cons

Everything else.

Horrible place

Poor management overall, no trust from the leaders. The term lateral move was used instead of promotion. It’s a smart tactic, because with a promotion there’s a raise. However a lateral move there’s no need for a raise. So they work you, until you quit.

Pros

Resume

Cons

No raise

Awful place to work!

I left a help desk position I held for 5 years years to work for them. After the second week of so called training the writing was on the wall. I had set myself up for failure by believing their lies. They offered no remote support whatsoever. Everyone essentially is for themselves. If you have legitimate concerns, say for example, about training and express them be prepared to shop your services elsewhere. Very disappointed with the end results.

Pros

Pay

Cons

No real interest in training employees. Its a numbers game over there.

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

A decent starting point but at a cost

Turn over rate is incredibly high while morale remains to be low.Extreme levels of micromanagement to meet performance standards that are impossible.Lateral career progression. No raises.Risking health of employee's in their families by not allowing them to work from home. Veterans pulled back to the office.High stress.

Pros

Nice Facility

Cons

Benefits are poor, Micromanagement

At first a great place to work at , then the micromanaging began

After going remote it was clear the company didn’t know what they were doing. Started micromanaging to stress out their employees it seemed like. Everyone was very disposable after that , the higher ups found any reason to let you go.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Everything else

Toxic.

This place used to be better, but it's gotten worse and worse and worse again. Started as a concierge ambassador and moved to Premier? No pay raise, more stress. Moved from a Premier engineer to a team lead? Went from Premier engineer to a technical resource? Nothing. Moved to QA? Nothing. More stress, more work, no pay raise. Ask why you got no pay raise? Lateral. And keep in mind, if you started here, you'll never see the new pay floor. 50% of our work force is 10K-15K BELOW the current pay floor. Add this to an environment that's hostile, everyone's neck and neck, provides no job security, and everyone will lie to cut you down to get a step ahead, and you have a "wonderful" place to work. Insurance is expensive and doesn't really do much. Slander is common in the office. The manager of the department does very little and, instead, will walk around the office talking down about every employee not directly by them. There's no way to advance a career here unless your career choice is unpaid stress that drives half the office to suicidal depression.

Great Starter Job

If you are brand new to the workforce, this is a great place to start. I would not recommend it past that. The pay is low, only title advancements without raises and the management only cares about numbers. Low morale in the office.

Fast paced

Fast paced call center environment where you will learn quickly how to handle technical support issues for Microsoft Office 365 Business subscribers. Flexible scheduling for those in school or with families

Total disregard for you as a human being, it’s all about numbers to them and anybody is replaceable no matter how long you have worked there.

The company completely lacks management and leadership. Is a growing company but don’t want to higher the proper amount of staff to keep up. December. 2019. I was fired from Menands, I was a facility coordinator for 2 year. Last week they found out I was going out on comp so before I could even start collecting they fired me the next day. Making up reasons to terminate my employment.

Customer based production with little motivation

Work is client dependent so if no incoming support requests come in then it provides time to complete personal tasks such as college coursework. If continuous requests come in then it provides opportunities for daily work tasks. There is not much upwards movement advertised and no clear path to advance.

Loads of benefits, and demanding work

If you are good at the work, and willing learn this job is great. If you have anxiety or are not a people person you may want to pass. But really the only thing you need to able to succeed here is hard work, a cool head, and the ability to pick new skills quickly.

Pros

flex time, 3 week pto to start, 7 paid holidays, pretty good health care plans

Cons

dental plan could be better

The best place to work

Love it ..learning all the time and staff was super great ...They always think of you and how far you can go...they look after you and Teach you want you need to succeed

Great people

The company has great team members who are knowledgeable. The building is new with lots of things for employees to do such as foosball, xbox, and ping pong.

Lied to get me to work here

Was part of the Microsoft Office 365 Ambassadors program. They were in such a hurry to hire and get people working that no one knew what was going on. I was lied to from the first interview to the last day about what my job entitled. I have a lot of technical experience and was told I would be taking mainly calls that would help me learn(i.e. "challenging" calls). This was not the case; most calls that I received were from individual people that had no business having an Office 365 Enterprise license.(Enterprise licenses are intended for business use) They would want me to be their personal IT guy, and then get irate with me for not helping(we were only allowed to help fix Office 365 Enterprise products, nothing else).

Pros

Co-workers were great

Cons

Idiot managers, Overpriced garbage food, 9 hour workday(scam so they can say you get an hour lunch)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zones nFrastructure. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4