Zoox Careers and Employment
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of transportation-as-a-service in urban environments....
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of transportation-as-a-service in urban environments.
You’re seeing all 215 jobs at Zoox because we can’t find any available jobs at Zoox close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 942 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 13 questions about working at Zoox. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Zoox employees.
Insights from 14 Indeed users who have interviewed with Zoox within the last 5 years.
After a phone screen with the manager and a tech lead, I was asked to interview with a panel where I presented and then would have 1:1 breakouts. After the presentation, everything afterward was very disappointing. No one asked any related technical questions and seemed only to want to focus on questions unrelated to the project or technical aspects of it. Instead, I was asked questions unrelated and often something the interviewer might have been personally interested. 3 of the people who I interviewed with afterward didn't attend the presentation and seemed intent on finding discrepancies or issues with the experiences in my resume. But the big concern for me was that the hiring manager I would report to and the engineers I would potentially lead had very different expectations and ideas of what the group's north star.
After a phone screen with the ...
Basic behavioral interview questions about how you approached different situation
Basic behavioral interview que...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.