Zters Waste Value

United States15 reviews

Zters Waste Value insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Most amazing company to work for!

Started working at Zters in 2013 when there were only about 13 of us. Zters opened in 2010 and since then has grown so much that we have grown out of two office buildings. Now, we have our own humongous office building that just opened this year, but only a few are in for now (the rest of us work from home) due to the virus. It amazes me how we have gone from 13 people in 2013 to OVER 100 people today in 2021. The owner of zters is the kindest, most generous, genuine, honest, hard working man I’ve ever known. Plus, all of the managers and supervisors are some of the most hard working, driven, supportive, caring, people I’ve ever worked with. Zters is the place to be and to call your home outside of home. We are one big family and I’m honored to be a part of something so wonderful.

Pros

Growth, benefits, incentives, insurance, 401k, job stability, amazing team work and team leaders, great staff and supervisors, family based and oriented, bonuses

Cons

Call volume is high (but will decrease when more employees join our company) but honestly, no cons when you’re an employee with Zters.

Pretty cool place

Great place to work people here treat you like family. Work may be challenging at first but you get the hang of it. The pay is ok and the work life balance is really good. Always some fun activities going on.

Pros

Work life balance, fun environment

Cons

Pay

A great Family with great camaraderie

This company is a very rewarding place to work. We even have a nick name for it, Ztopia!! You can set your own personal goals both at work and on a personal level and the people here will support you and help you reach those goals. Co-workers are like family, and they will encourage you and help you whenever you need it. I love that whenever we have a new position they always reach out to the existing staff so that there is a chance to expand your knowledge and grow within the company. Management is great at showing us that we are appreciated and needed. I highly recommend Zters as a place of employment for anyone who is looking to establish roots and blossom with a growing company.

Pros

sales incentives and bonus, scheduling, free gym membership, health, vision, dental, life insurance, 401K, and long term disability.

Cons

90-120 day temp status when first hired

Excellent Company with a wonderful culture

I love my job here at Zters. I am an Account Manager and the position is rewarding and challenging. The company has been great since day one, and I feel my needs as an employee are important and I also feel pushed to rise to new levels daily. The staff is great and although I work from home during the pandemic, the company and co workers make me feel right there with them. The communication, technology and training is excellent. I love it here!

Pros

Culture, Benefits, Perks, Communication

Cons

Pleasant place to work. Friendly people who quickly make you feel like family.

Zters has been a great experience for me, the environment and culture are easily the best parts. Friendly out going people who are a joy to work with.I was struggling in many ways prior to being lucky enough to secure a job here and once I was hired I quickly learned how amazing this company is. Management makes efforts to make you feel welcome and the company truly values their employees like I have never seen before. Truly I am blessed to be an employee and I have to stay here as long as they'll have me.

Pros

Flexible Schedule, Friendly Environment, Work Life Balance

Cons

Not all departments have the pleasure of working from home which is unfortunate, Pay could be a little higher.

Job seekers rely on your experience.

The best office culture you will find!

Working for ZTERS has been a dream come true. We're fairly paid and treated well. This place gives back what you put into it. If you work hard, you will see the results! Customer service can be a stressful environment at times, and I feel that the friendly and welcoming culture helps to balance that. Even if we didn't have the best day at work, we have our community to fall back on for support. ZTERS offers a career and opportunities to those who have passion for their work.

Pros

Bonus points, great culture, supportive management

Wonderful place to work

I have been employed here for 8 years and have no desire to leave anytime soon. Our management team is fair and loyal to us. They often surprise us with fun random things. Sometimes the crape guy comes, we have had a burger bus once, trips to Top Golf when we hit a new major goal, and breakfast for months when we hit small goals. I believe we are compensated fairly, you can get promoted based off of your own successes and sales, and we have a bonus program that makes things fun and competitive. I feel like my fellow co-workers often motivate me to keep hitting my own personal goals. Everyone here is treated like family and not just by management but by each other. I highly recommend a position here.

Pros

bonus' & benefits

Cons

sometimes the office is too cold and I have to bring a blanket

Great Place to Work

I have been with ZTERS since 2011. I have seen the company grow and change, and my ideas have always been taken into consideration. The benefits to this job go way beyond health and Dental. The company makes every effort to make sure that as a single parent I have a living wage and the perks included with the job are incomparable to any other job I have ever worked. I also like the people I work with, I don't feel like I am in the middle of a malicious gossip mill and for the 1st time in my life I enjoy spending time with co-workers outside of work.

Great Company

ZTERS is a great company to work for. I've been here over a year and they have been so good to us. They make sure to give back to their employees. The job is definitely a quick paced environment, but i love working here.

Great Place to Work

They take excellent care of their employees! It is a great environment to work in. Everyone is willing to help everyone else. They will always try to help you understand and you will not feel intimidated to speak to your upper management. It is a family business with family values.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Zters Waste Value?

Great company with wonderful work ethics and standards

This company is nothing short of amazing. There is never a sense of complacency as there is always something new and fun each day. Like all jobs. There are always tough days. I'm not going to lie. I've had a few. However, the good astoundingly outweighs the bad. We have an amazing family vibe here as well. Work wise, you get to talk to all kinds of people everyday. Contractors and residential customers alike, all with their own stories and neat projects. I'm happy to always help them out and listen. This is also one of those jobs that I ACTUALLY enjoy coming to.

Friendly and Caring

At Zters our environment is fast paced and keeps us super busy. The entire office is friendly and helpful in any way they can be. We do our best to work together. The managers also genuinely care that we are doing well and if we aren't they want to know how they can help. We have teams we are each assigned to but you can also ask another member from another team to help out if you feel you need it.

Pros

Free goal breakfast

Great place to work.

My family and always will be. They were as kind to me as much as I was there Mom. So sorry to have to leave but a new beginng!! Had to move!!!would recommend for any family member to work for this family business.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Inmature!!

Wonderful work environment

Overall a great place to work with wonderful management. The owner gives us lots of perks but it doesn't quite make up for the fact that there is no commission.

Pros

perks

Cons

no commission

I Love Zters Waste Value

If you need ANY waste products Nation Wide call Zters!!!! The team is always there to help with smiling faces, and great personalities!!! From Portable Toilets, Roll Offs, Front Loads, Fencing, Storage Containers, and much more! We are your one stop shop with great affordable rates!!!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zters Waste Value. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7