Zumper Employee Reviews

Overhyped apartment locating company
MARKET SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 13, 2018
Very cut-throat environment with highly unrealistic sales goals set by HQ in San Francisco, which is not familiar at all with the Atlanta market. The majority of communities advertised are luxury properties, while the majority of customers have a budget of only $800-1500 per month, which makes it difficult to achieve goal from the leads that coordinators prospect. Even worse is that Zumper only works with property management companies, and not private landlords in ATL. They company wastes a lot of money on events, luxury offices, and a phoney corporate culture. The job was advertised as a "flexible schedule" job, but shortly after starting, management began to micromanage the team, and telling us what days we can and can't take off. They care more about their investors that their employees.
Pros
Benefits package, progressive/open-minded employees
Cons
Upper management, unequal pay
Amazing environment
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 12, 2018
So far, my experience with Zumper as a Real Estate agent has been incredible. The combination of technology, startup feel eco system combined with the exciting and challenging world of New York Real Estate is innovating, refreshing and prosperous. I reallyenjoy and admire the approach this organization is taking in providing the most accurate information to customers with their tech magicians while providing a great experience in their rental endeavors.
Pros
Lunch perks, WeWork locale is an amazing networking sphere.
Cons
No Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zumper. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3