Zurich Insurance Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 215 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Explore Zurich Insurance
Digital insurance products a win-win for Hong Kong customers and firms(opens in a new window)South China Morning Post
Andreas Brun: "Don't blindly hold shares of the large Swiss banks"(opens in a new window)finews.com
Firms complain in High Court of 'nauseous' smells and defective air-con in new office building(opens in a new window)Irish Independent
New 'state-of-the-art' offices are cold and smelly, claims Rabobank and Zurich Insurance(opens in a new window)Western People
You’re seeing all 226 jobs at Zurich Insurance because we can’t find any available jobs at Zurich Insurance close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 303 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 69 questions about working at Zurich Insurance. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Zurich Insurance employees.
Insights from 122 Indeed users who have interviewed with Zurich Insurance within the last 5 years.
Entry-level position: Why are you interested in this position Tell me about a time you faced a challenge and how did you overcome it Tell me about a time you had to deal with a conflict with a coworker or manager Tell me about a project you are proud of and had to accomplish from start to finish Tell me about a time you had to deal with someone unresponsive Tell me about a time you had to deal with an unhappy customer
Job related experience, time in current position, Microsoft Office experience
The initial interview was pretty easy, the interviewers were very nice. But after 4 weeks of waiting to hear back from them I got another job. It’s just unprofessional to let people “hang” for weeks even though they promised to call within a few days! Won’t apply there again.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Zurich Insurance