ZVN Properties Inc Employee Reviews

Favoritism at its finest
Quality Control Processor (Former Employee) –  Canal Fulton, OHApril 10, 2019
Its definitely the boys club. No room for advancement. And if you do, their pay is horrible.they are all about quantity over quality. Take on way to many clients at once knowing its going to fail. If you are not the owners family you are pretty much screwed. You will be making $10 for the work of 3 people the whole time while employed at ZVN. They have quarterly reviews but NO raises have been given in over 4 years. If you want to make 10 an hour the rest of your life, this is the job for you.
Horrible place to work
Processor (Former Employee) –  OhioMarch 25, 2019
This company is a joke to work for. The one review is right, no advancement unless you are family or a friend of the owners. The good reviews on indeed are probably fake, probably someone that works there to improve the rating. Take your experience to a company that truly cares about the employee.
Pros
No pros unless you are management
Cons
Predjudice management
Stay away
Processor (Former Employee) –  Canal Fulton, OHJanuary 1, 2019
Perfect example of the "boys club". Owner employs his friends and family and does whatever he wants. Hired 80 employees only to fire them all when they lost clients they failed to keep. Sinking ship.
Great work environment
Property Preservation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Canal Fulton, OHNovember 23, 2018
I'd go back to work there in a second if I lived closer now. I enjoyed the work and my fellow co-workers. The owner puts a lot of care and thought into the business.
Pros
Laid-back Environment
Cons
Sneaky all the way around
QC (Former Employee) –  Canal Fulton, OHNovember 3, 2018
If you are not a family member, or a friend of management- this is not the place to work. The office is very good at back stabbing. Employees are the butt of all jokes. They do not practice professionalism with HIPAA or any other work procedures. Owners- upper management- HR very childish and unprofessional. They do not appreciate honest, hard working people. They are the 1st to be let go. Only friends and family positions are secure.
Pros
unlimited smoke breaks
Cons
no advancement
Not a good place to work
Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Canal Fulton, OHJuly 11, 2018
I dont feel that i was the correct nationality to work at ZVN Properties. The training was horrible and they showed favoritism. I feel that need to work on how they choose their employees and focus on training that individual to feel comfortable doing their job.
I liked this place
Repair Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Canal Fulton, OHFebruary 19, 2018
I enjoyed working there. The people were really cool including the management. I enjoyed what I did. It's just that the company was small and I got laid off. Other than that, it was great.
Pros
Pay was good, environment and job
Cons
Got laid off due to it being a small company
Highly Recommended
Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Canal Fulton, OHSeptember 18, 2017
Best place I have ever worked for. Upper management are amazing and HR is always there when you have any issues. Great place if you have a busy life. Great work place environment all around.
Fun but fast paced.
Quality Control Processor (Former Employee) –  Canal Fulton, OHJanuary 9, 2017
This company was a fun place to work for. It was relaxed but fast-paced. It had a weight room for employees to use and was geared to the employee's needs.
Pros
Weight room, contests, company outings fast paced learned something new everyday.
Cons
Managers did not really convey much information about on going endeavours.
Quality Control Processor (Former Employee) –  Canal Fulton, OHJanuary 3, 2017
ZVN is a good employer for the most part, though they do have there down falls. They took on more that they could handle in the last year and were unable to keep on all of the staff to maintain a good balance.