Zynx Health Employee Review

Great company
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 8, 2012
Zynx is a busy fast past company. At Zynx I learned a lot about marketing. Management at Zynx is great, the managers are very helpful as well as the co-workers. Only one time out the the year is hard at Zynx and that's just before the conference they host. Most enjoyable part is the end of the year when Zynx celebrates the holidays. Evetyday at Zynx is fulfilling.
Pros
stability

Other Zynx Health Employee Reviews

Failing company
Senior Leader (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 26, 2017
Management and new executive team is inept and newly minted with a failing company. Large reorgs occurring, staff has been cut from over 150 to 50 people total. Just keeping afloat with few legacy clients that are waiting till contracts are run out. Stay away.
Great for Medical Professinals
Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 21, 2017
A typical day at Zynx is a very busy ten hours. The company is very customer focused, and the employees are very supportive of one another. Management is largely ineffective, changing frequently and often blaming employees for their decisions. The hardest part of my job was the near-constant travel, and the most enjoyable was my relationship with the customers and the support and friendship of my fellow employees at those locations.
Pros
A lot of autonomy, good benefits
Cons
Toxic management