"PTCB test is easy to pass once you have the right book"

A lot of prospective pharmacy technicians don't know and they should know. That the national ptcb exam is a test similiar to the SAT/GED test.

When you want high scores or to pass any test you need to know what to study for.

So the goal is you want to become a certified pharmacy technician and the only way to accomplish that is to pass the national ptcb test. Passing this test allows you to register with your local state board of pharmacy.

So what book covers every area that you need to know on the national ptcb test at www.ptcb.org, it's simple, study smarter not harder and know what to study for.

After taking the national pharmacy test 2 times, the first time I flunked because I did not know what material to study for. The 2nd time I passed after doing research and finding out that "Delmars Pharmacy Technician Certification and Review by Patricia K. Anthony" was a book that was modeled exactly after the national PTCB test. Every question on in that book covered what was on the national PTCB test.

I flunked the first PTCB test at M.I.T building 10 in Cambridge,MA and passed the second PTCB test at Pearson Education Center in Boston,MA( computerized testing facility)
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
I failed the first two times as well. The second time I failed by only 8 points! I was so mad at myself. I was like really are you freaking kidding me. I have test anxiety. The first time I took it I actually cried when I looked at the exam. I literally had an anxiety attack. I have anxiety so that did not help and I took my medication a half an hour before going to take the exam.
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
I totally agree! I, myself is a registered pharmacist in the Philippines. I was overwhelmed when I work for the first time inside a pharmacy here in the US. Everything was totally different. Laws, medications, etc. I migrated here 4 years ago and works as a senior pharmacy tech now. I still have to passed some exams to be able to practice my profession here��. I worked as CSA for almost 2 years though. Then I stepped up as pharm tech. I didn’t go to school to be certified. Our company send us to a class for 5 weeks. That’s once a week 4 hours per session.
Dec 1, 2018 Solution
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
I am not aware of how the format of the exam is now but mainly you need to focus on math (specifically conversions (IV drips), the laws, and the role of the technician. PLEASE DO NOT RELY ON SOMEONE ELSE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH INFORMATION. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN RELYING ON THIS URUS PERSON FOR AT LEAST FIVE YEARS SO WHATEVER INFORMATION THAT PERSON HAS IS PROBABLY OUTDATED...
Nov 11, 2018 Solution
Highlighted
Highlighted
If you truly want to pass the PTCB exam then you will do your own research and stop relying on someone else to provide you with materials. I took the exam in December of 2015 and on this exact thread people were still requesting free info from this Urus person and the comments had dated back to two years prior which would be 2013! so for five years people have been requesting free information from this person. GET YOUR OWN!
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted