ForumTopicPage

Personal Assistant - might be a job scam?!

I know some of you might have a similar situation like this, but I still want to share my story.

I moved to Chicago 3 weeks ago and applied for this job via indeed.com. This company offered $72,000 for only an office clerk?! A few days later, a guy named Doug asked me to send over resume and cover letter to ***********?! I’ve never met a company communicated via Gmail.

The next day, another guy named Brad told me this position was filled but referred me to one of their business partner, whose name was Craig T. Craig introduced himself as a consultant, and now is on a business trip outside the United States. He needs to hire someone as a personal assistant immediately. He sent me a long job description. I felt strange so I copied and pasted parts of the content and googled it. The content looked like a job scam. Some people use this method to do money laundering.

All of our communication was via Gmail, I tried to call Czarnowski to verify this information but it went to voicemail. I also checked the company LinkedIn and found out both Doug and Brad were their employees.

There are a few clues here.

1. This company offered $72,000 for only an office clerk?!
2. Asked me to send over resume and cover letter to ***********?!
3. On a business trip outside the United States.
4. I tried to call Czarnowski to verify this information but it went to voicemail?

I am pretty sure this is a scam and an old one at that.
I experienced the same thing. Still am right now. I actually got a check from this Craig Tobias for $3,450.00 from a credit union from Texas. Said I can take $350/week out of these checks that I would get for only 10 hours a week's worth. Deposited the check because I did NOT recognize any red flags and did not notice his email to be off until just now. I feel so dumb.

Anyhow, the bank closed my account because they called the credit union where this cashier's check came from and they reported that it was INVALID. I relayed this information to Craig Tobias to see what would happen, and he mentioned that he would "Check into it and let me know..." yeah. Total scam.

I just feel so dumb because I went all the way as in DEPOSITING THIS CHECK.

Alexxx, I applied to that very same job only to receive an email stating the job was filled but "please contact my partner for a PA job..." I suggest not to do anything else about this. I also contacted/emailed the ACTUAL company with this information.
I fell for the same scam.

Before applying, I did check LinkedIn and found the company posting the Office Clerk position seemed legit and the woman who responded was employed there. I thought perhaps the salary posted was a mistake. However I received the same "job has been filled however their Partner, Craig Tobias, is in need of a personal assistant.

I originally had a feeling it was a too good to be true. The quick response (over a weekend no less) was even more questionable.

The original job posting is now gone (barely 48 hours later).

I am so annoyed with myself and disappointed with Indeed.com. for allowing such a scam to happen in the first place.

So, if it seems to good to be true, it probably is a scam.
Yes , this is definitely a scam !!!!!!! Craig tobias - personal assistant - applied for a job -that came back as being filled from a @gmal hr account - they offered the personal assistant job instead - found it strange that all I had to do was reply to an email and the job was mine .I played along with it . Once he sent the check and it came with no watermark no bank number and 3 different names attached to the parcel . Plus ,Parcel tracking came out of California, bank on the check came from Michigan City.after all my questions I think Mr . Tobias got sick of my questions cause he had no valid answer to why the check left from California and why the check was cut from a bank in Michigan. I called the bank , told them the situation . I sent them the check with everyone's name and contact so they could go further with finding out who the scammers are .
I was scammed as well, this month and last month. I feel stupid to the core. I went applying vigorously when I got laid off from my job because the company closed down. I applied to so many applications and lost track of the ones I did over the phone, that when I would check my email daily, I was only looking for a job response. I received an email on October 17, about getting a position as a receptionist from home representing Team Health Corp. The email was from the HR team. The person I was told to contact was named Robin Talbott. The whole interview took place over google hangouts. I knew it was weird, but I thought that since this is the new digital age, companies find all sorts of ways to hire for the convenience. I realized I was wrong after I sent $150 dollars. I was told that I would receive a check to cover all of the materials required for the position, that the company would supply all of the needs for the position. I was to deposit the check immediately first thing in the morning so that the process would go quickly and efficiently. But after I deposited the check, it didn't go through because my bank held a regulation that required for any checks of such large amounts to go through a ten-day validation process. So apparently I thought that was holding me up, but of course, they knew what was going on. They knew that my bank would hold the check for security reasons. That is why they asked me if I could contribute any of my personal funds to speed up the process before training and get compensated when the check finally goes through. I had said yes, unfortunately. though I didn't have much to contribute anyway because of the position I was in. I was instructed to purchase three $50 Itunes cards so that the computer that will be provided can already have the programs and installments needed for the compatibility of the job. I didn't know what to expect, I just knew that we were preparing for the training. well I ended up losing my $150 and as the tenth
day was getting closer, the less Robin Talbott stayed in contact with me. She would always say, " kindly stand by" and then I wouldn't hear from her until she was ready to contact me. all the while, I was applying for other positions because this process was taking too long and I was running out of time. My bills were coming up again. How about the tenth day arrived, I didn't hear anything from Robin Talbott, I emailed her, called the HR contact number, no one ever answered. I received the check mailed to my apartment that the check was counterfeit and I was distraught because I thought that I was going to be okay, I thought that I had found a job, but I was scammed and I'm embarrassed to be a victim that should have known better. The email was sooooooo professional that I was fooled. But they labeled themselves as Team Health Inc. Please dont fall for this scam, it hurt me and it seems so legit in the moment, but it's not. The key thing to look for is when they show urgency in wanting you to get the position. This recent scam that I've just experinced was a bit more advanvced but I will share it later.
HORRIBLE!!! This is out of hand!!! I’ve had job offers from scammers 2 times this week!!!
Emails from a Michael Gorsikk *********** and emails from a Charles Powell ***********. The one from Charles was really well done. Sent me a link to a website and everything. Only problem was he was offing $30/hr to be his assistant essentially doing nothing. And offered me the job after one email. That just doesn’t happen in the real world. This makes me not want to apply for jobs on Indeed anymore!!! What is being done to better monitor these scammers!?????
So I received an email from this address ***********
His name is Michael lean and he says he got my resume through indeed on a posting for a personal assistant but I don't remember applying for that. He said I will be his assistant from home and he will often send me tracking for shipments to my house he asked for my address and phone number I gave him that he Then responded confirming I got the job no interview or anything. The next red flag was he asked for who I bank with I didnt reply. Also he said he would send me some funds in the mail for compensation to run errands i wanted It to be true but it's not... smh
This website will DIE because of this. No joke. They don't use their own site so they don't realize HOW MANY FAKE JOB POSTINGS THERE ARE.
Also, They don't realize that people post fake jobs (sometimes using real companies) in order to get our information and SPAM us. As a result of this I do not apply to anything unless it redirects me to a known company or government agency and I will apply there. I remember when this site first took off and how many jobs you could apply to from indeed and it was convenient but now it is littered with fake employers obtaining information in order to SPAM people with whatever the hell they are selling.
As a matter of perspective, I have yet to find a job site that isn't exactly the same. A number of years ago, I had my resume posted on Career Builder. I did not get contacted for one, not one reputable job there. And it was chock full of fake listings.

Also just like Craigs List.

One just has to be careful. On Craigs list for example, contact the "employer" to verify their info before giving Anything out. Same here and Career Builder.
I answered an email that was using an indeed alias and I didn't even see that it was a spoofed email until I got the personal assistant email. I've been very lucky to never almost fall for a scam before, so obviously I am not engage them further but I have no idea how to report them. Does anyone have tips?
Mar 30, 2018 Solution
I have had the same scam. I applied for a Front Desk Receptionist job and the company emailed me back and said that they had filled the position but that my resume was outstanding and to contact Shirley Wilcox at their sister company for a position I was perfect for. I contacted her at *********** and this is the response I received.

"Thank you for getting back to me. This is a full time position but can also be part time, as you will be helping me and your duties will include but are not limited to; Running errands, shopping, supervisions and monitoring, scheduling programs, flights and keeping me up to date with my schedule. You will also act as an alternative telephone correspondence when I'm away, Make regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf, Handle and monitor my financial activities. I'm 65 years old and located about 15 miles away from your zip code. I'm a retired real estate attorney and I have been a local and international successful entrepreneur and sometimes invest in the real estate market which makes me travel often within and outside the state working on various independent projects. I will maintain a fair degree of flexibility in terms of working around your other commitments. I will provide clear set of instructions for each task I need done and sufficient funds to cover all errands. Currently, I am in Toronto meeting with partners. I will be back in 2 weeks to arrange a formal interview with you and for necessary paperwork. Please note that this position is not office-based for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedules. The hours vary as some weeks you will be busier than others and you also get to choose your own hours, but the pay stays constant. I have a number of things you could help me with this week if you will be within reach for me. You will receive $780/week, health insurance, 401(k) plan and paid time off which we will discuss in further details when we meet.

Then things got weird.
i got the same thing from a jim stammer. still trying to see if legit. a card was sent in my name with a credit limit. I'm not sure if this a normal thing or not so put everything on hold. when i called to activate card it was not with my social and i have yet to meet him in person.
I got an email just like this. I’m going along to see how it goes but this is what they sent me,

“ Your quick response to e-mails and effectiveness will be required and you will be receiving your first assignment very soon. You will be emailed with detailed instructions. After checking my programs, unfortunately, you don’t have much doing for me this week. So, you'll be starting your first Assignment this week.

What I would want you to do for me is to run some errands out to some Foster Homes, I do that every end of the Month to support the Foster Homes. You will make some arrangements by buying some stuff for the kids in the Foster Homes at any nearest store around you, so you can mail them out via FedEx or USPS. I will make payment arrangement for you. You are not using your personal funds to complete the task for the Foster Homes.

I will contact my Financial Advisor to issue a payment across to you soon as possible. You should be receiving the Payment in a couple days. The payment will be in form of a Certified Cashier's Check which will be issued in your name and mailed to your provided address. Once you receive the payment, you will deduct your Weekly wages of $750 from the check. Immediately the check has cleared your bank, after which you'll use the rest in carrying out your assignment. Detailed instructions on your first assignment will be sent to you as soon as the check arrives your address.

From this point, your maximum attention will be required, I will urge you to tighten up your relationship with your email. Make sure you check your email 2-3 times daily and also respond to my emails even if it's just a sentence in order to acknowledge the receipt. I would feel ignored if I don't get a response to my email. Ensure you always check all your Email folders for my messages as some messages do get into Bulk/Spam mail folders at times."

I am not sure if it’s legit or not.
Thank you all so much for this post I received an email very much like the rest of these.

From
It was a personal assistant for not only his business but his private lobby of are collecting. Major red flag and also he said he needed my resume again. I'm so glad I didn't say any personal information.
I found even more scams underneath the different email. However the wording of the job posting is almost exactly the same maybe you're tweaking the title. Lol
Received one in Cincinnati that sounds exactly like everyone else's. Front desk reception, they'd filled it but someone was looking for a personal assistant. It's always too good to be true. I originally flagged the emails as spam and have since deleted them.
I applied to a seemingly valid job on indeed. There is a real company by this name and they used one of their actual project managers' names when contacting me. Soon after applying, I received an email (via indeed) that the job had been filled but there was another opening...same as those noted above. Tasks such as purchasing stationery items for upcoming seminars, making copies, etc...

I went with it, mainly to see what would happen. It seemed ridiculous. Nobody is going to send a stranger $3,500. Right? What did I have to lose? I was not giving them any information that is not already on my resume. Name, address, email, phone.

The check arrived today. It came from a person with a residential address in another state. Google search shows the sender actually lives at that address. No, I will not cash it. I did, however, email them telling them the check arrived for instructions. This could be interesting. I will keep this thread updated.
I recently have been job searching and have applied everywhere on indeed and well recently i got a text message from some number stating I’ve gotten the job as a personal assistant. Here’s the thing I can’t remember applying as a PA but I do remember applying everywhere so I may have accidentally applied as a PA w/o knowing.

Anyways I message back not thinking it may be a scam and the guy wants to email me to give me details and I do but I had to message him as he couldn’t figure my email out.

Well I message him and he messages me back with a description of the job and everything sounds good till he states he needs info for me (this is where I mess up) he asks for email,name,address and phone. I screw up thinking it may STILL not be a scam give him my info . The thing i found sketchy though he didn’t put an email he just put under text.

So after 5 mins he then messages back saying I will start next week and my check shall come in as well and I think that’s odd and he then says as my first job is to go to some orphanage of some sorts and help out. This is when I don’t reply because I realized this may be too good to be true.

Anyways I don’t message and go on with my day. However I couldn’t help to dig up on this guy and to my surprise the guy does exist and there is a company.

However.... I can’t help but feel this is a scam should I be worried? I mean dawg I’m not trying to get murdered in my own house lol
Exact same scenario here..... I applied for a position and got an email that the position was filled but the owner of the company needed a personal assistant. Listed duties sounded legit, 10-15 hours a week and be paid $600 week. I said GREAT!!! Then I get a text message out of the blue from Phillip Moore of the Korbis Group at 12:22am letting me know a check was arriving and he would email me the tasks to do with the money. I received a check from a CPA in Las Vegas from a lighting company in NYC made out to me for $4250. I messaged him and told him I wasn’t comfortable depositing that into my account as it would appear to be income and taxable. He stated not to worry about that and I would be purchasing items for an orphanage! I called the CPA, no answer, I called the company in NYC, no answer. I called the bank and they validated that it was an open account and the correct business name, but couldn’t verify funds. UMMM, who sends $4250 to a person they have never had a conversation with? I let him know I would either mail check back or destroy it and wished him well in his search. Way way to many red flags!!!
I applied for "Executive Assistant to CEO" for Korbis Group on 4/17/2018 12:34am. I received an email from the alleged "Phillip Moore" stating the alleged executive assistant position was filled but he needed a personal assistant. Said he was in Canada and was the head of a construction company - would be back in Dallas in two weeks. I would earn $600 for 10-15 hours per week. To accept the position, I simply needed to reply to his email with my personal contact information. NOT! He also indicated I would receive a check for the first week after I completed the first assignment. I sent him an email declining the offer stating I wanted full-time. His response was "We can make it permanent when I return." Out of the blue at 630am today he sent me an email telling me to deposit the check and email him the receipt. What check? Again, he pushed for me to complete the "first assignment" which was to disclose my personal contact info. I Googled "Phillip Moore Korbis" and quickly learned that this is all a scam. I reported his email address as phishing and hope to never hear from him again.
I applied for front desk receptionist and got an email from a Ralf Ganzenmueller saying sort of the same thing he needs a personal assistant and me put of 2 other was the perfect candidate. With out even interviews I guess. Well the job lisiting closed down in 24 hours its was for Computer Warriors. Ralf said he's out of the country and would be back May 20,2018 but we could start working online. I'd make $530/3days for 15hours total. So $34 an hour. Asked me for my address, not p.o. box. Phone number, and who I bank with for direct deposit. All seems to good to be true and I know this definently isn't right. Just all seemed odd from the beginning really feels like its a scam.
Okay, I recently just got the SAME email too. LOL Are you the other person that's "perfect" for the position even though we never took an interview? I believe it is a scam now because I applied to a place in Concord, CA called DMZ Builders as a front desk receptionist. I got a very lengthy email saying the same pay, he was out of town, phone number, etc. I looked up the company which is legit, and he does work in the company, but the company I thought I applied to and his company aren't even sister companies.
Apr 26, 2018 Solution
I got the same thing!
Dear Applicant,
Your resume application was received from indeed and after reviewing you are qualified for the (Admin Personal Assistant) position which i have available for now. My name is Pierre Le Manh a 58 years old man, I am the Deputy CEO, Chairman of Ipsos Loyalty Care System and also a Professional projects funding specialist.I have been a freelancer projects funding specialist for over 12 years, with much of those years spent in Europe especially in Swiss facilitating funding for humanitarian projects and hospitals for Haiti, Philippine and some third world countries. My passion for humanity support and humanitarian projects got hike when i was an EMT in George County state of Maryland. I'm happy with my profession because my efforts put smile on faces and with my experiences i have ability to bring out the best in almost everyone i work with directly or indirectly.The only position left in the job openings is the position of Admin Personal Assistant. I need a personal manager, whosoever that will be in this position needs to be very sincere, honest, trustworthy with great sense of humor and of course this position has great benefits which includes good wages and swift promotion including international trips opportunities paid for by our clients as well as myself.Congratulations, after our HR department reviewed your resume and gave their report I decided to consider you among the final two applicants that will be on probation before i finally pick the best candidate as my personal assistant to carry out some activities on my behalf. Just like i mentioned above, you need to be very honest because sometimes my personal or corporate items such as financial instruments or non financial items can be with you. In conclusion I'm looking for someone that can be trusted and reliable to work effectively with good understanding and i believe you posses those qualities.The Center For Victims Of Torture, we give our staffs & agents be
best treat because working for a foundation, you are entitled to less job and great payment as part of humanity supports and best treat towards humanity.

We focus and specialize in giving humanitarian support, feeding Children, purification of drinkable water, Immediate Developmental supports for nations affected by natural disaster and their citizen, Development and Production of Quality Plastic Injection Moldings for the Manufacturing Industry. We provide the complete molded plastic solution - from Concept, to Design, to Material Selection, to Models or working Prototypes (where necessary) and finally Production of Quality Molded Components not limited to that we also provide funding for business start up capital for fresh entrepreneurs , start up projects and start up companies.

We maintains operations in 3 countries and employ over 500 people worldwide which includes direct and indirect staffs and representative agents. We are setting up new offices all across United State and Canada.

Available Position: Personal Assistant
Hours: 15 Hours per week
Days: 3 days in a week (Flexible)
Weekly Pay: $510

BENEFITS:
• AD & D Insurance
• 401(k)
• Medical, Dental, Vision

As my personal assistant, your activities among others will include:

*Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
*Running personal errands, supervision and monitoring.
*Scheduling programme, flights and keeping me up to date with them.
*Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away.

DO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING THE BELOW DETAILS.

PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM REQUIREMENT BELOW :

Full Name:
ADDRESS:
Apt/Suite #:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Cell number (For Text Message):
YOUR AVAILABILITY:

The above information is needed to enlist them into my Register for proper documentation, It is also required by the Accounting Department for mailing of the check.
Omg same thing is happening to me right now. Same email but different company. I also filled out an online application through a different company that looks legit and idk what to do. Im so scared. Please anyone let me know what to do. I deposited money one time. He sent me a check today and wants me to go to the bank tomorrow. What should i do.
May 5, 2018 Solution
Do not cash that check. I knew it was a scam but was curious to see how far they would take it. (See my initial post above.) They never asked for any information that was not already on my resume, so I kept it going out of curiosity.

They did send me a check. I cracked up! Who sends $3,500 to a stranger? I emailed them that I received the check to see what they were going to "instruct" me to do next. They replied and told me to text them when I deposited the check. Suddenly they had a phone number. Funny - they could not be reached by phone prior. I never contacted them again - nor have they contacted me. I did, however, contact indeed.com, The Federal Trade Commission, and the actual company that they claimed to be with. Nobody has responded. No wonder this is so widespread. These creeps are using innocents to launder their money.

My main concern is that I rely on indeed.com to find VALID employment. I was a teacher for 25+ years and was let go for being "too expensive." It has been difficult to find employment as I am considered completely inexperienced in any field beyond teaching. indeed.com was my safe place to start on a new path. They have a great reputation, but now I am not so sure. They allowed someone to imitate an actual company and scam their users into criminal activity. And as these scammers are posing as employers, they are receiving resumes that contain our personal information. Can anyone just claim to be a major company and post a job offer? There has to be a way to filter out these fake jobs.
Hello,

Thanks for your response. Your email application was received and after reviewing you are qualified for the (Admin Personal Assistant) position which i have available for now. My name is Ralf Ganzenmueller am 58 years Old, I am the Chief Executive Officer of Ipsos Loyalty and also a Professional projects funding specialist.

I have been a freelancer projects funding specialist for over 12 years, with much of those years spent in Europe especially in Swiss facilitating funding for humanitarian projects and hospitals for Haiti, Philippine and some third world countries. My passion for humanity supports and humanitarian projects got hike when i was an EMT in George County state of Maryland. I'm happy with my profession because my efforts put smile on faces and with my experiences i have ability to bring out the best in almost everybody i work with directly or indirectly.

The only position left in the job openings is the position of Admin Personal Assistant. I need a personal manager, whoever will be in this position needs to be very sincere, honest, trustworthy and with great sense of humour and of course this position with great benefits which includes good wages and fast promotion including international trips opportunities paid for by our clients or myself.

Congratulations, after our HR department did reviewed your resume and gave their report I decided to consider you among the final two applicants that will be on probation before i finally pick the right person as my personal assistant to carry out some activities on my behalf. Just like i mentioned above, you need to be very honest because sometimes my personal or corporate items such as financial instruments or non financial items can be with you. In conclusion I'm looking for someone that can be trusted and reliable to work very well and with good understanding and i believe you posses those qualities.
May 7, 2018 Solution
The Centre For Victims Of Torture, we give our staffs & agents best treat because working for a foundation, you are entitle to less job and great payment as part of humanity supports and best treat towards humanity.

We focus and specialises in giving humanitarian support. Feed The Children, purification of drinkable water, Immediate Developmental supports for natural disasters affected Nations and their citizens,Development and Production of Quality Plastic Injection Mouldings for the Manufacturing Industry. We provide the complete moulded plastic solution from Concept, to Design, to Material Selection, to Models or working Prototypes (where necessary) and finally Production of Quality Moulded Components not limited to that we also provide funding for business start up capital for fresh entrepreneurs , start up projects and start up companies.

We maintains operations in 3 countries and employ over 500 people worldwide which includes direct and indirect staffs and representative agents. We are setting up new office all across United State and Canada.

Available Position: Personal Assistant
Type: Part-Time
Hours: 15 Hours per week
Days: 3 days per week
Weekly Pay: $510

BENEFITS:
• AD & D Insurance
• 401(k)
• Medical, Dental, Vision

As my personal assistant, your activities among others will include:

*Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
*Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring.
*Scheduling programmes, flights and keeping me up to date with them.
*Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away.

DO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING THE BELOW DETAILS.
DECLINE THE OFFER BY NOT REPLYING, OR SAYING NO.

PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM REQUIREMENT BELOW :

Full Name:
CONTACT ADDRESS {Not P.O.Box}:
Apt/Suite #:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Cell number (For SMS):
Present Job:
YOUR AVAILABILITY:
To enable me to enlist them into my Register for proper documentation. It is also required by the Accounting Department for the mailing of document or check.

Your paperwork (job offer letter, USCIS Form I-9 and W-4 forms) will be sent to you via Mail and you should be receiving it within 7 working business day by one of my supervisors or i will present it to you in person as soon as i get back to the town, May 19th Saturday 2018. I will be here to inform you before it is sent so you can be on the lookout for it. What is your preferred email address?

How would you like to be paid - via Direct Deposit or Check? What means of payment would you prefer - Weekly or Bi-Weekly?

What banking institution do you operate with to see if it tallies with my official salary payment accounts ?

You will be receiving your duties online everyday and i will always be online to assist you with any difficulties. Okay?

Best Regards
Ralf Ganzenmueller
Chief Executive Officer
www.ipsos.com/en-us

******THIS IS DEFINITELY A SCAM!!!!*******
My name is Terry Kessinger and i am CEO and owner Kessinger Construction and Concrete LLC. and Kessinger Fam. which is a family-owned company dedicated to creating social services to the less previledged ones.

Prior to receiving your application(admin assistant) from indeed, an applicant had already been chosen for the position you applied for. However, i have an immediate opening for the role of a Personal Assistant from any location(out of office job) as duties and obligations will be carried out according to instructions. Should you be interested, i will be more than willing to grant you the position.

Available Position: Personal Assistant.
Job type: Part Time/Full Time
Days: 3 Da​​ys a week/5 days a week
Hours: 18 hours weekly/40 hrs weekly
Weekly Pay: $500 (then $1300/weekly after 3 weeks of satisfaction on job execution and dedication)

Your Duties:
Administrative/Clerical duties, supervisions and monitoring. Scheduling programs, flights and keeping me up to date with them. Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away. Making regular contacts and drop-off on my behalf. Assisting with payroll and monitoring some of my financial activities. You will be receiving weekly pay checks upon completion of your weekly assignments and you also get assignment bonuses. I have a lot of pending assignments that needs to be handled and i believe these tasks are simple tasks which you can carry out following provided instructions.

So, this is totally a scam, right?

BENEFITS:
• AD & D Insurance
• 401(k)..(After 3 months, plus increase in your weekly pay check)
• Free Medicals (After 1 month, plus increase in your weekly pay check)

DO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING THE DETAILS BELOW. SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DECLINE THE OFFER, KINDLY SEND AN EMAIL STATING THAT, SO THE APPLICATION CAN BE KEPT OPEN FOR ANOTHER PERSON.
How do I get my money back my bank froze the account and took the cashed 9000s and I don't have it because I deposited into the scammers account in another bank. Now my bank took the money from my personal account and froze it. What do I do someone please help.
I explained to the bank that I applied for a job and it turned out to be a scam. I literally cried while talking to him and he completed understood the situation. He wanted to make sure that i did not give information to anybody (so this would not happen again). He noted that it was a scam check and reopened my acct.
May 11, 2018 Solution