Best Buy Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (133) - Start a Discussion

bby463 in Orono, Maine

Updated 96 months ago

Hired....Position Question?? - 1 Reply

I am proud to say I have been hired by Best Buy, a company I love and have wanted to be employed with since I was 16 (I am now 20)....I recieved my...

Bartimine in Bloomington, Illinois

Best Buy Group Interview

I had the phone interview and the hiring coordinator told me to come back when the store is closed at 9am for a group interview. What should I...

Dan in Long Beach, California

No work experience and 16 years old. Do I have a chance of getting hired?

I'm looking for my first job for this summer so I applied for a Customer Service job. I don't have any work experience and I realize how many people...

Cirno in Paterson, New Jersey

So when does Best Buy actually call you?

Okay. I applied for BB as a stockroom and/or cashier. I get a call last Monday for an interview on the Wednesday of that week. I go in and I wait...

RoseCity_85 in Portland, Oregon

What to do...

I had an interview at a Best Buy in my city on 3/11. The interviewer was pretty unenthusiastic so I couldn't gauge weather or not I did well. He/she...

Kai Sandman in Westminster, South Carolina

Updated 101 months ago

What exactly does an Asset Protection job consist of? - 3 Replies

It seems like you just walk around looking for shoplifters? Is this job mainly for entry-level 16-17 year olds? Also, non-commissioned sales.. is it...

HSSME in Bergenfield, New Jersey

Updated 102 months ago

Job offer - infobahn technologies - 1 Reply

One of my friend got a offer from Infobahntech in boston.How is this company?

Dave8676 in Red Bank, New Jersey

Management extremely disorganized at my new Best Buy job!?

I just started a new job at Best Buy sunday. They went over a few things or whatever and they pretty much threw me into my area selling computers and...

TS2425 in Havertown, Pennsylvania

Updated 104 months ago

16 Year old Wanting to work at Best buy, Questions! - 1 Reply

So, after helping someone in our best buy store buy the computer that best fitted their needs I decided I really wanted to work there. I am your...

Avirex in Lake Charles, Louisiana

Updated 104 months ago

is there an application Limit? - 1 Reply

Hello, i was wondering so i applied for best buy, and i got a red sadly, so one of the members says there was a limit on application, on other...

AkuNoHana in Hereford, Arizona

Updated 104 months ago

Best Buy Mobile Earning potential - 2 Replies

Does anyone have any idea what the pay structure is like with best buy mobile. The stand alone stores or the store within a store. Is it hourly or...

cannondave in Bellevue, Washington

what do you think?

hi all! i just had my first interview on monday with the store manager and at the end of the interview he gave me the drug test form to do the drug...

LostJane in Iowa

Updated 106 months ago

It's been 3 days and I don't know if I should call - 2 Replies

So I went for my first interview just this tuesday, everything seemed to go alright, I managed to catch a glimpse of some of the notes written down...

NeenZ in Boca Raton, Florida

Typical Seasonal Hiring at Best Buy

I'm looking to get a job as a seasonal employee at Best Buy in Alberta, Canada. The problem is, I don't really know when they would be hiring the...

bolinica in Boynton Beach, Florida

Want opinions on my potential hiring.

Hello, I am a 18 year old, just graduated high school, getting set for college. Now, before I explain, I have worked for Best Buy before, as a...

SeanX in Hull, Massachusetts

all jobs via temp services

Unfortunate that there are so many temp agencies that tend to overlap each other & over book staffing it. the agencies should either merg or...

Chellie in Poughkeepsie, New York

Updated 111 months ago

Job Interview scheduling.... - 1 Reply

Well to start, last week i was called by best buy to schedule an interview...i was scheduled for monday 9/15/08....well something happened and the...

ELDreams in Colorado

Free Coupon END: 02/28/09

I am offering a free coupon that can help save big $$$ at Best Buy. I will personally respond to any questions. link: http://s235.photobucket...

anne01 in midwest

Updated 116 months ago

Best Buy Interviews - 4 Replies

Hi all, I applied at Best Buy for Digital Imaging Sales position through Craigslist about 2 1/2 weeks ago - just sent in my application stating my...

Lyd23224 in Richmond, Virginia

Had interview today, called back for a second interview. What should I expect?

Hi, I filled out an application online last week. on monday i got a call scheduling me for a group interview yesterday. it went ok, it was with 3...

Chris Timzezone in Gresham, Oregon

Submitted an Application to best buy and spoke to the manager, what should i do now?

I submitted an online Application to Best Buy .com on the 25th, then went and had a short word with the manager ob the 26th that i want a job their,...

sockmodel7 in Southington, Connecticut

Updated 121 months ago

vacation time/benefits/hours for department manager? - 1 Reply

I recently applied with Best Buy for a department manager position, but was curious if anybody might be able to tell me how many weeks of vacation,...

r_reg in Victorville, California

Does anyone know when Best Buy will be interviewing??

I seen the store yesterday in Apple Valley....so has anyone heard on when they'll be interviewing.

someguts someglory in tampa, Florida

Just starting a full time postiion with geek squad

Just starting a full time postiion with geek squad just wondering what to expect hour wise and benefit wise. Are the benefits like health insurance...

raklepf in Lady Lake, Florida

best buy benefits

I'm looking to become a mobile tech installer. Does best buy require you to have a MECP cert.? And if so do they reimburse you for the cost of...

Just Alex 4tw in Coppell, Texas

Updated 123 months ago

Best Buy Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits. - 3 Replies

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Best Buy? What do you like best about working at Best Buy?...

warning in Minneapolis, Minnesota

The Toro Company

Toro is a great Company in so many ways, but I would caution anyone applying for a job in International Credit. The managers are unprofessional and...

Honest1 in Richfield, Minnesota

Best Buy suspicion - They will ruin your career.

I learned of the suspicion shortly after starting work there. I was warned, "If you find another position do not tell anyone where. If they find...

Honest1 in Richfield, Minnesota

Contract Workers - Beware

I do not recommend anyone works as a contract worker at Best Buy. 1. Your chances of getting hired by the company are none. 2. Chances of...

Bluzedude in San Marcos, California

Updated 126 months ago

Best Buy News and Happenings. - 4 Replies

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are...

stayfocus in Saint Paul, Minnesota

Updated 127 months ago

What's the company culture at Best Buy? - 5 Replies

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Best Buy? Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and...

ben in Saint Louis, Missouri

Updated 131 months ago

Best Buy Interview Questions. - 1 Reply

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview...

Rosa Collins in Rock Hill, South Carolina

Interview and nervous

I have a interview today at 7pm with the cashier manager. What can I expect? I really want this job. How can I give the manager a good impression...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3 

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.