Whats the next step?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

eddiebear in Cerritos, California

84 months ago

So Bestbuy offered me a job for Asset Protection and told me to get a drug test. They gave me the forms and I went to go get one. What do I do now? They never told me what was going to happen. Do I have to wait until they get the test results? I just took the drug test today

Jarvis in San Marcos, California

74 months ago

eddiebear in Cerritos, California said: So Bestbuy offered me a job for Asset Protection and told me to get a drug test. They gave me the forms and I went to go get one. What do I do now? They never told me what was going to happen. Do I have to wait until they get the test results? I just took the drug test today

Hey, I'm taking my drug test on Monday. You posted this 10 months ago and I don't know if you will see this, but I have the same question. What happens after I take the drug test and they receive it? Did they call you, or did you call them? I hope you respond.

Eddiebear

74 months ago

They ended up calling me back after they got the results and told me when I had to come in for orientation/training. I took my test on a Friday and they called me back a couple days later.

Jarvis in San Marcos, California

74 months ago

Eddiebear said: They ended up calling me back after they got the results and told me when I had to come in for orientation/training. I took my test on a Friday and they called me back a couple days later.

Ah, thank you! How long did it take for you to start your orientation?

Eddiebear

74 months ago

They ended up calling me back after they got the results and told me when I had to come in for orientation/training. I took my test on a Friday and they called me back a couple days later.

Eddiebear

74 months ago

I believe I started the next week on a Wednesday.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.