How to get a job at Best Buy?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Bobby536 in Kissimmee, Florida

67 months ago

I applied for a cashier job at Best Buy yesterday, how long does it take for them to call you for an interview? I have 2 years experience in retail and when I did the questionaire test at the end of the application I answered all strongly agree or disagree. Should I call and ask if they are hiring? What should I say and how long after I filled the application should I wait before calling? Anyone thats worked at best buy please help? I just moved to Florida and really need a job. What other places would be easy to get a job at in Florida. Anything in retail.

Ty in Frisco, Texas

66 months ago

Bobby536 in Kissimmee, Florida said: I applied for a cashier job at Best Buy yesterday, how long does it take for them to call you for an interview? I have 2 years experience in retail and when I did the questionaire test at the end of the application I answered all strongly agree or disagree. Should I call and ask if they are hiring ? What should I say and how long after I filled the application should I wait before calling? Anyone thats worked at best buy please help? I just moved to Florida and really need a job. What other places would be easy to get a job at in Florida. Anything in retail.

hey so did you get the job?? I'm looking to become a cashier at best buy as well

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.