How long does it take to best buy to call u?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

coryroof in Paducah, Kentucky

33 months ago

Ok I applied last Monday went in the store on Wednesday and talked to a GM gave him my name etc... It's been a few days nothing application is still under review I guess they haven't looked at it yet? Do I need to call them?

ctell310 in Torrance, California

31 months ago

I applied on the 22nd, I'm lime in the middle of the night, then going to a job fair on 23 October. I then got an email on Saturday night with a congratulations email and job offer, stating I need to complete some online forms within 24 hours, and then after that I received the email from LabCorp to screen for drugs right after I finished the other emails this almost be done within two days actually 24 for the permission for background check and job history, after that you have two business days to take the drug test at LabCorp and I just finished my second today 3 November , you can go online with your user account that you use to apply into the status mind to Saint pending and then they just called me out of the blue yesterday early in the morning and asked me to come in later that day which I did and today is my second day, and my short experience with Best Buy they are very prompt About doing what they see they will as far as getting back to you, actually are my congratulations for your job offer, said start date November 8, but like I said I started yesterday 2 November, maybe it's just because the time of year and many people, either way I'm happy to be working there seem like a great environment I'm sure your daughter will be very happy working there.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.