OVERBOARD ON ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

jthomaslight in Tampa, Florida

131 months ago

It seems difficult to get a job at Ceridian unless you are gay or a minority. I worked there on through a contract service and found their employees highly unprofessional and their management involved with nothing but meetings. I would not advise anyone to work there.

Heavy in Crystal Springs, Florida

131 months ago

So if you worked there were you one of the minorities or are you gay?

nalla in ?

131 months ago

Didn't work for me and i'm a minority with experience.

Wake Up! in Alhambra, California

131 months ago

Ceridian is currently up for sale. The new buyer is Fidelity National Financial. Whether you're a minority, gay, or otherwise; you'd be smart to wait and see what offices of Ceridian are left after the merger. Then, you might apply to FNF, as they don't stereotype people!

nalla in ?

131 months ago

Oh, that's why the position I applied for with a company the uses them are now deciding to process payroll in house. Thanks for the info.

snobs111 in Atlanta, Georgia

129 months ago

J Thomas Light in Tampa, Florida said: It seems difficult to get a job at Ceridian unless you are gay or a minority. I worked there on through a contract service and found their employees highly unprofessional and their management involved with nothing but meetings. I would not advise anyone to work there.

Ditto

In Atlanta - some departments attend the same church. Unless one belongs to this church there is no job, or promotion, or good salary increases.

Ceridian is an equal opportunity employer - only if the employee belongs to the same church.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.