How to get a job at Daiichi Sankyo.

Comments (6)

Host

Do you work at Daiichi Sankyo? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Thrilled in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

138 months ago

BE a young hot chick.

Joe.

137 months ago

Don't be over 50. If you are, don't bother and don't bother with Roche, Sanofi-Aventis, Sandoz, Stryker, or Novartis, either. Talk about age bias, they want you to buy their pharmaceuticals, but you are too old to work there.

Garnet in Knoxville, Tennessee

125 months ago

I know I have the knowledge, skills, personality, and much much more needed, in order to be a successful sales representative promoting medications or medical equipment. I have 20 years experience working in the medical field. I have established excellent ongoing rapport and relationships with many medical staff members at various clinics, hospitals, physicians offices, home health agencies, medical equipment providers, marketing functions, and more. I have letters of recommendation from several well known local physicians and other important community leaders and I still have had difficulty in just getting an interview for a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative position. I remain open minded for various options and try not to rule out anything. I do my best at maintaining a positive attitude and outlook on things. I am currently working in sales and although it's not my perfect job, I enjoy what I do. If anyone is interested in hiring a very honest, caring, dedicated, and extremely hard worker, then just seek me out!

Sarena in Missouri

125 months ago

Garnet, If you aren't getting phone calls with 20 plus years of outside sales experience, then all arrows point to your resume. It is not doing the job. You might consider having a resume service review it for you. They do it for free and make suggestions that could be the difference between getting an interview and hired or not getting hired. Good luck.

Garnet in Knoxville, Tennessee

125 months ago

Thank you for your comment.My 20 yrs experience in the medical field were working as a case manager, social worker, program coordinator,etc.I worked very closely with several physicians and in fact see them often. I have to find humor in things,so when I think back about 14 or so years ago when a young drug rep. came to my office to drop off samples for our contract physician and asked me why didn't I apply for a position at his company! I have to laugh. At the same time, I think what a fool I must of been! It's not all about money, but I had no idea as to the amount of money he was making.He would have been my ticket into the door, so thats just my ignorance! I have thought about getting my resume reviewed but I thought I would have to pay out for this and did not want to b/c I had paid close to $400.00 to have it done.I had always did my own and the response was always great.B/C of wanting to completely change fields, I wanted to go with a pro. Actually, the pro gives a money back guarantee, but I did not want to hold him to this. The other thing I did not mention, is I had lost my job on 12-27-07 and wasn't really able to return to work b/c of family issues and who wants to hear about those things!We all have them, but I think I may have had a little more this time.I unexpectedly lost my fater this past September and he was the primary care giver for my mother who had a severe stroke and cont. to live at home, plus requires 24 hour care.I suddenly became a care giver for her in her home in VA and also in my home in TN. On top of that, my youngest son (13 at the time) had suddenly became severely depressed and anxious.He could not even handle walking up the steps to go into school, I had to remain home with him too on top of also working with homebound schooling/teacher, school work, med. management, therapy visits,etc.Not asking for pity.Life is what it is.I go with the flow.I work in sales now,paid commission only!Used all my savings!S/W worried but have hope.By

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.