Factory Motor Parts Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Factory Motor Parts?

What do you like best about working at Factory Motor Parts? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

jjktsbus@*****.*** in San Francisco, California

96 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Factory Motor Parts?

What do you like best about working at Factory Motor Parts? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?[/QUO
I worked for FMP for a long time a few years back. I saw a lot of very dedicated and hard working employees leave due to wage issues. Myself included. It's really a shame

jjktsbus@*****.*** in San Francisco, California

96 months ago

I worked for FMP a few years back. I saw a lot of dedicated, hard working people leave due to salary issues. It's really a shame

Jim in Broomfield, Colorado

83 months ago

jjktsbus@gmail.com in San Francisco, California said:

i as well worked for factor Motor Parts and you are correct-they can't get you paid correctly.i struggled with them for almost 8 months over commission issues-finally i gave up and moved on.

bestrong27@*****.*** in Saint Paul, Minnesota

60 months ago

The FMP growth to 100 location or more and I worked for FMP headquarter 12.5 years work well along people some friendly buddys around me. Very nice Safety Bonus, BBQ Grill outside once while every months or two sometime 3, Gift card for Thanksgiving, Christmas lunch event, Healthy foods well, and no advancement position and with no wage raise. I worked hard working everyday. I were thinking about it why it growth 100 or more warehouse location FMP should be give more arise wage to them make them more hardworking indeed but some co-worker left quit or 2 wks notice leave with some reasonable. I moved my feet to another level job not at FMP anymore. I enjoyed work there while back.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.