Fairfax Water Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Fairfax Water?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Forum Participant in Anytown, California

44 months ago

Hey, I went in for my Fairfax Water Interview last week. I'm guessing you have interviewed for a recent job they posted. Personally, I thought the interview was fair. I liked the fact that the panel was interested in having a conversation to get to know you as a professional in your field rather than just ask you the questions in order straight from the sheet. I have interviewed at other gov. agencies that did just that and it was torture. They would just move from question to question with no dialog going on between you and the panel. The whole time either they were reading a question verbatim from their sheet or you were giving your 2-4 minute answer. So I felt confident and relaxed during my interview. I don't want to reveal what job I interviewed for as I do not know what your relationship is to the panel (you may be a current employee or even a panel member). I will say, however, that the panel told me that the hiring decision will be made middle of this week or late this week. That's the week of Mar. 23-27. It's currently after midnight on 3/26/15 as I write this. Your post was not dated so I'm not sure if we were candidates at the same interview. I guess what I really want to know is did you get an offer?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.