Trying to get an interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

jones in Memphis, Tennessee

136 months ago

My comment is that I have been trying to get an interview with home depot since the fall of 2006 and I have applied over and over again and even called direct but I never get a response I feel like if you are not interested at least you can let a person know instead of never giving them a chance the people who already work there don't care about anyone else but themselves and don't care if you get a job or not but like the old saying go's you reap what you sow.

Kathy in Houston, Texas

136 months ago

Maybe when you apply, answer all the questions in a fashion that will leave you entirely open to any days and hours?

I applied last week, received a phone explaining that I must be available any hours on Sundays. I said OKAY, got interviewed in person and hired.

During the interview process, you will be given a sheet of paper to mark your hours available. Just try to get your foot in the door by being flexible.

jones in Memphis, Tennessee

136 months ago

I will try that Kathy,thanks for the comment. May God Bless.

mike in Omaha, Nebraska

136 months ago

Did you put periods in your application??

HMMMMM in Berkeley, California

135 months ago

I HAVE APPLIED AT HOME DEPOT ALSO A TOTAL OF 4 TIMES, I HAVE CALED AND ASKE DTO SPEAK TO HR OR THE HIRING MANAGER, THEY ARE NEVER IN, WHY DO THEY HAVE SOOOO MANY HIRING ADS ONLINE WHEN INFACT THAT ARENT HIRING?

Hmm in Cumming, Georgia

133 months ago

Maybe it's because you type in all caps?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.