Background check,finger printing,DUI @ JPMC

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Sample1 in Charleston, West Virginia

68 months ago

I recently applied for database administrator Position with Chase. I got a DUI misdemeanor about 6 months ago. My case will be dismissed in January as i almost completed the deferral program, which includes interlocking and DUI classes. The case is still pending and it will show as pre-trial when they do the background check.
will this prevent me from getting the job?

mark in Plano, Texas

25 months ago

doubtful man! as long as it isn't a breach of trust crime (money laundering, theft, extortion, etc..) you should be good. They have to uphold FDIC employment standards, but a DUI should be good. Did you get the job?

thrill in Chicago, Illinois

20 months ago

I got a DUI misdemeanor about a year ago and passed my finger printing. I was worried as i didn't see anyone on here saying they got in. as long as you have the disposition that informs them that you completed all obligations to the court your golden. since then I have had it set aside but it will still be on your fbi record regardless. good luck!

Andrue sampino in Plano, Texas

19 months ago

Sample1 in Charleston, West Virginia said: I recently applied for database administrator Position with Chase . I got a DUI misdemeanor about 6 months ago. My case will be dismissed in January as i almost completed the deferral program, which includes interlocking and DUI classes. The case is still pending and it will show as pre-trial when they do the background check.
will this prevent me from getting the job?

did you got hired at chase?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.