KBR Jobs Forum

Moderated by: Ksniper777
Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (262) - Start a Discussion

Ms Sparky in Portland, Oregon

Updated 117 months ago

I dont know what to think after the rep at kbr keeps telling me different things. - 1 Reply

I have been applying to Kbr for the past couple of months, I finally got in touch with a recruiter that seem to be trying to help me. He told me...

Fraud, Waste & Abuse in Iraq

As part of an ongoing investigation into Fraud, Waste and Abuse of contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan we are looking for current or former employees...

Fraud, Waste & Abuse in Iraq

As part of an ongoing investigation into Fraud, Waste and Abuse of contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan we are looking for current or former employees...

T-Zilla in Charlotte, North Carolina

ITT Jobs

Hi, I have a 10year IT Background and have seen postings with KBR for work in IRAQ. Appealing... however I keep hearing about ITT but have...

Burim Aliti in Tetovo, Macedonia

to find work...

i would like to find job could sombody help me...

Dragana Tadic in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Updated 121 months ago

application for a job - 9 Replies

i'm an algerain living in skikda. as KBR is about to start a project in here. i'll be honoured and delighted to get a job with it.i have a master...

MickeyT in Milton, Florida

Updated 125 months ago

KBR physical processing Houston - 3 Replies

Hi, Can anyone tell me what to expect as far as the medical examination for truck drivers in Iraq? Do you have to pay for a DOT Urinalysis? How...

Stella Smith in La Vivienda, Mexico

Updated 125 months ago

the physical exam - 4 Replies

I want to know if being obese will disqualify you for work with KBR in Iraq. I have probably 100lbs to lose but no other health issues other than...

David in Bradenton, Florida

Updated 128 months ago

HOW I WANT THIS JOB VERY MUCH SO!!! - 2 Replies

DEAR EMPLOYER IVE BEN APPLIEN FOR MANY KBR JOBS I AM VERY HARD WORKING AND HAVE BEN WORKING CONSTRUCTION FOR MANY YEARS(8)AND HAVE WORKED IN...

PEDRO L SMITH in Houston, Texas

CAN RETIRE ANY TIME

NEED A JOB IN THE POSTAL FIELD, RIGHT NOW I HAVE OVER 30 YEARS HAS A POSTAL CLERK..CAN GO HASS ASAP...PEDRO

Audrey (Host) in Austin, Texas

Updated 133 months ago

Administrative Assistant - 4 Replies

I am a Senior Administrative Assistant and feel well qualified for this position. I have a very informative resume I would like to send to...

ralph munizza in Leetsdale, Pennsylvania

kbr jobs

i have 20 yrs in the air force ... my experiance is in recreation and food service ...i was a food service mgr. my education is associates...

Page: « Previous   3  4  5  6 

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.