Kaiser Permanente's Excel 2003 Test Questions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

tartlettes in San Francisco, California

64 months ago

FYI, I just took the Kaiser's Excel 2003 test on 02/19/2013.
There are 30 questions and 35 minutes time limit. Be very careful when you are clicking, I think there's a limit to how many time you can click.

I scored 90% and here are the list of questions (not in order):
1. Create a list
2. After creating the list, you have to sort the data
3. On the same list, how do you add a total row
4. From the same list, how to get the average
5. Goal seek to calculate payment
6. Sheet protection so others can edit
7. Insert hyperlink from a different file with a certain worksheet
8. Inserting a chart and add title to it
9. Changing the scale of a chart value axis
10. Using auto fill
11. Insert a date in footer
12. Freeze the top column (freeze pane)
13. Importing a txt file and skip certain column
14. Print page with column title (so it'll show on every page) and grid line
15. Hiding a column
16. Insert Page Break by using Page Break Preview and so a certain row shows up on the next page
17. Email the worksheet to someone
18. Conditional formatting
19. Find a difference between 2 cells (subtract)
20. Format a cell to wrap text
21. Merge and center cells
22. Set margin for printing so it'll center on page horizontally and vertically
23. Insert IF function
24. Rename a worksheet
25. Create pivot table
26. Format cells, change date format to MM/DD/YY
27. Change font
28. Open and save file

I can't remember what the other 2 questions are, but because I don't remember, I believe it's very basic. Unless Kaiser changed the questions, I'm sure if you master this, you will pass. Good luck!!

Reply

ladybug143ee in Oakland, California

63 months ago

Wow..how did remember the questions?

Reply

ladybug143 in eastbay, California

63 months ago

Wow..... how did you remember that many questions?

Reply

ladybug143 in eastbay, California

63 months ago

I would love it if you post the word 2003 also..please

Reply

tartlettes13 in Montebello, California

63 months ago

Good memory I guess. Sorry didn't have to take word, excel only.

Reply

tartlettes13 in San Francisco, California

63 months ago

ladybug143 in eastbay, California said: I would love it if you post the word 2003 also..please

Sorry didn't have to take word

Reply

Roger in Fresno, California

61 months ago

What position was this test for?

Reply

Melissa in Inglewood, California

20 months ago

tartlettes in San Francisco, California said: FYI, I just took the Kaiser 's Excel 2003 test on 02/19/2013.
There are 30 questions and 35 minutes time limit. Be very careful when you are clicking, I think there's a limit to how many time you can click.

I scored 90% and here are the list of questions (not in order):
1. Create a list
2. After creating the list, you have to sort the data
3. On the same list, how do you add a total row
4. From the same list, how to get the average
5. Goal seek to calculate payment
6. Sheet protection so others can edit
7. Insert hyperlink from a different file with a certain worksheet
8. Inserting a chart and add title to it
9. Changing the scale of a chart value axis
10. Using auto fill
11. Insert a date in footer
12. Freeze the top column (freeze pane)
13. Importing a txt file and skip certain column
14. Print page with column title (so it'll show on every page) and grid line
15. Hiding a column
16. Insert Page Break by using Page Break Preview and so a certain row shows up on the next page
17. Email the worksheet to someone
18. Conditional formatting
19. Find a difference between 2 cells (subtract)
20. Format a cell to wrap text
21. Merge and center cells
22. Set margin for printing so it'll center on page horizontally and vertically
23. Insert IF function
24. Rename a worksheet
25. Create pivot table
26. Format cells, change date format to MM/DD/YY
27. Change font
28. Open and save file

I can't remember what the other 2 questions are, but because I don't remember, I believe it's very basic. Unless Kaiser changed the questions, I'm sure if you master this, you will pass. Good luck!!

I have to take the test next week, since it's 2016 do you still think I will be tested on word 2003? Thank you!

Reply

Stacey in Sterling, Virginia

10 months ago

do they make you do this before or after the actual interview? do they make all positions complete this?

Reply

ahuweeeee in Oakland, California

6 months ago

Melissa in Inglewood, California said: I have to take the test next week, since it's 2016 do you still think I will be tested on word 2003? Thank you!

Were the questions the same? I have to take the test next week and am super nervous!!

Reply

Rowie in Daly City, California

5 months ago

tartlettes in San Francisco, California said: FYI, I just took the Kaiser 's Excel 2003 test on 02/19/2013.
There are 30 questions and 35 minutes time limit. Be very careful when you are clicking, I think there's a limit to how many time you can click.

I scored 90% and here are the list of questions (not in order):
1. Create a list
2. After creating the list, you have to sort the data
3. On the same list, how do you add a total row
4. From the same list, how to get the average
5. Goal seek to calculate payment
6. Sheet protection so others can edit
7. Insert hyperlink from a different file with a certain worksheet
8. Inserting a chart and add title to it
9. Changing the scale of a chart value axis
10. Using auto fill
11. Insert a date in footer
12. Freeze the top column (freeze pane)
13. Importing a txt file and skip certain column
14. Print page with column title (so it'll show on every page) and grid line
15. Hiding a column
16. Insert Page Break by using Page Break Preview and so a certain row shows up on the next page
17. Email the worksheet to someone
18. Conditional formatting
19. Find a difference between 2 cells (subtract)
20. Format a cell to wrap text
21. Merge and center cells
22. Set margin for printing so it'll center on page horizontally and vertically
23. Insert IF function
24. Rename a worksheet
25. Create pivot table
26. Format cells, change date format to MM/DD/YY
27. Change font
28. Open and save file

I can't remember what the other 2 questions are, but because I don't remember, I believe it's very basic. Unless Kaiser changed the questions, I'm sure if you master this, you will pass. Good luck!!

Hiiii, just took a test like this literally just an hour ago. My question is - did they show u your score after the assessment. Because I didn’t see my score just confirmed I completed it and that’s it.

Reply

Huertaaa in Sacramento, California

5 months ago

Rowie in Daly City, California said: Hiiii, just took a test like this literally just an hour ago. My question is - did they show u your score after the assessment. Because I didn’t see my score just confirmed I completed it and that’s it.

We’re the questions all the same as listed here???

Reply

Rowie in Oakland, California

5 months ago

Huertaaa in Sacramento, California said: We’re the questions all the same as listed here???

No

Reply

Huertaaa in Sacramento, California

5 months ago

Would you mind sharing any you might remember?

Reply

Rowie in Daly City, California

5 months ago

Huertaaa in Sacramento, California said: Would you mind sharing any you might remember?

Open notepad. Send email to MarkHall@... open documents and transfer folder to old documents . Delete a file and recover it from the trash. The rest I forgot . But basically you are being timed oh another was type in your find search :images I got that wrong so I’m scared now anyway hope that helps

Reply

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.