What's the company culture at Medpro Billing?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Medpro Billing?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Medpro Billing?

john in Pompano Beach, Florida

84 months ago

Do not work for this company. They are the rude people. Melissa has someone else hire you and will never acknowledge you as an employee. The pay is very low for the stress level you have to endure. The other employees that work there do are not friendly and do not accept new people. i worked there for 2 months and watched many new people either not show up anymore on their own choice or they were let go. They also seem to be always hiring. They will hire you for one job and then put you in another position. The training for any position is the worst ive seen. Also the girls are in competing on who can dress the sleeziest. Some times it appeared they were dressing for a night club not a medical type of business. Also they are the rude nastiest people on the phone to the insurance companies... I would not ever want to work there again or ever refer anyone there. I have spoken to several people who feel the same way.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.