O'reilly Auto Parts News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What do you think - will O'reilly Auto Parts grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does O'reilly Auto Parts stack up against the competition?

Jenn1985 in Milton, Florida

68 months ago

I would shop there even if I wasn't a employee. I think O'reilly's is really coming up and expanding, but they don't want to hire anyone and give them hours or pay and so much is expected of you in general. I've talked to a lot of different people and most people would prefer to shop with O'reilly's, because of the customer service, but are competitors are way more advance and there advancing faster than O'reilly's can in general. I was shocked to see how behind this company was versus a previous company I worked for before.

harrison Drewery in Mexico, Missouri

49 months ago

Today june 16th I went into the Moberly Mo. store to apply for a job that was advertised on the sign outside the building. I found the manager was very rude and would hardly give me a chance, he informed me that I wasn't qualified he said he knew this because I had applied for a job several months ago. Since then I have been working at a very busy convience/gas station where I run a cash register and several different electronic machine with my place of employment is also a truck stop. I also believe his rudeness stems from the fact that his cousin is also my nephew and there are hard feelings on my nephews part. I believe that all personal feelings should be left out of a place of business. If the case should ever arise that I would need automotive parts or anything that my suv would need I will not buy them at O'reillys. for the simple reason I don't appreciate being talked to or treated with such rudeness that unbecoming to a manager of a business.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.