Professional Transportation, Inc. Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Professional Transportation, Inc.?

What do you like best about working at Professional Transportation, Inc.? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Anonymous in Bessemer, Alabama

50 months ago

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Professional Transportation, Inc.?

A: Mysteriously, the company claims they cannot provide an "average" income for their drivers. This seems odd since ALL accumulations of numbers have an average, so the company's refusal to answer the question is BS. Before I quit, I averaged about $80 per day, but consider this is done during a 12-hour shift. This averages to LESS than minimum wage. But even that is incorrect, because the day never ends at 12-hours. My average was 13.2 hours per day, with the longest day being 16.7 hours and the shortest 10 (this occurred be cause the government REQUIRES an 8-hour rest period between shifts, thus shortening the next day).

What do you like best about working at Professional Transportation, Inc.?

A: Only one thing: freedom. I have an assignment to go to a particular location and make a pickup/delivery of passengers, but I don't have a boss. When I'm in the car, I am my own boss... though probably the lowest paid boss in existence.

Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

A: None, nothing, zip, zero, nada. The company hierarchy lives a ridiculously privileged life and they look upon the workers as pheasants. They don’t even make an effort to hide their greed.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.