I do not trust any of the companies in Waco, TX

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

David in Bruceville, Texas

136 months ago

I have applied for different IT jobs in Waco, TX. And I get the screw treatment from different businesses in Waco,TX. I work hard to get my degree from college and I cannot find a job in this rotton town all called Waco, TX. I was burn in Waco, TX by applying for different jobs within Waco, TX. And I was screw out of a job by my Genco credit union in town two weeks ago and I have recieved a rejected letter from HR department and I really do need that job. I send a reply to the HR department and I have not recieved any reply back. They can give jobs to people who will not stay at these for a long time. Please explain all of this to me.

136 months ago

Dear City of Waco:

Thank for nothing.

136 months ago

Dear Synergy Bank:

Thanks for nothing too.

136 months ago

Dear L-3 Communications:

Thanks for nothing and please stick it where the sun do not shine.

136 months ago

Again to the Human Resource Department of City of Waco.

Thanks for nothing and I hope that your department do not get any of the fresh money from the Waco Bond election because your department is a was time and effort on the City of Waco.

Ex-RHI Recruiter in Knoxville, Tennessee

136 months ago

David in Bruceville, Texas said: I have applied for different IT jobs in Waco, TX. And I get the screw treatment from different businesses in Waco,TX. I work hard to get my degree from college and I cannot find a job in this rotton town all called Waco, TX. I was burn in Waco, TX by applying for different jobs within Waco, TX. And I was screw out of a job by my Genco credit union in town two weeks ago and I have recieved a rejected letter from HR department and I really do need that job. I send a reply to the HR department and I have not recieved any reply back. They can give jobs to people who will not stay at these for a long time. Please explain all of this to me.

Perhaps you should learn to use proper grammar.

Again, the only thing I know about you is gained from what you have written here. First impressions are important. If you have presented yourself as poorly to job openings as you have with this forum comment, it is no wonder you're still looking for work.

Another tip...potential employers can smell desperation.
Nobody wants to be associated with a desperate person, they all want what they can't have. Just like in dating. Lose the air of desperation and you'll have more success.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.