Comments (7)

mr frost in Mount Gretna, Pennsylvania

126 months ago

THEY ARE A BUNCH OF MORONS

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

wberg2@m in Springfield, Pennsylvania

62 months ago

Website sucks a$$ cannot get in after registering. Looked like good job too. Never fails. I agree they are a bunch of morons

Reply - Report abuse

Joseph 177

1 month ago

The login for a job seeker is hidden on this website, it's very stupid.

Their main site is staffmanagement.com which takes you to staffmanagement.com/jobs. From there you have to click APPLY TODAY, then click SEARCH JOBS down at the bottom left, THEN you will see a three-bar menu (like a google/android old-style 'hamburger' menu) in the upper right corner. Click that and then select MY ACCOUNT... You MIGHT be able to log in at that point.
OR go to SMJOBS.COM and then you'll usually see the three-bar menu in the upper right corner...

The website doesn't work much of the time... sometimes logging in to an existing account still asks you where you heard of SMX - in some browsers,on some days of the week,during certain phases of the moon - this box doesn't allow you to enter or select anything --- it depends on those previous conditions on which browser their site will work in on a given day. Some days, I've had to use Firefox, other days Chrome, I even had to use EDGE once (UGGHHH), and I even installed the Opera web browser because some days it just doesn't work on those three previous ones. -- this isn't my computer, this isn't my internet connection, this isn't the operating system; this is definitely their website, but they don't care to fix the problems.

Reply - Report abuse

Joseph 177

1 month ago

mr frost in Mount Gretna, Pennsylvania said: THEY ARE A BUNCH OF MORONS

I live in the Midwest... I traveled across Indiana, Illinois, and Missouri to a scheduled interview in O'Fallon, Missouri. Upon arrival, they didn't know who I was. I had a printed copy of the interview confirmation in my hand. They didn't interview me.

They said that I must have cancelled the interview. Uh-well... I have a tablet with cellular service, which I specifically got for job hunting due to so many places not having dependable Wi-Fi, and I logged into their page right in front of them... I showed them the confirmed and still active interview appointment. They just got snippy with me... YOU MUST HAVE CALLED TO CANCEL IT! Yeah, right... I can't find a valid phone number for a specific SMX location; only the corporate numbers - and we all know they aren't any help.

Reply - Report abuse

Joseph 177

1 month ago

mr frost in Mount Gretna, Pennsylvania said: THEY ARE A BUNCH OF MORONS

I've had an interview scheduled for next week at Federal Mogul in Glasgow, KY (east of Bowling Green, KY). I don't usually go to their site daily or even weekly because it is always 'broken'. I just happened to log in today and noticed that I no longer have an interview with SMX, onsite, at Federal Mogul. The button to cancel/change the interview is gone and my status now says "Disqualified" but I have no idea why.
And they didn't even contact me to inform me of this cancelled appointment. I would have been on the road Monday morning: wasting time and money for gas. I also have a hotel reservation of $88 that is still going to cost me $56 when I cancel it. :(

Reply - Report abuse

Steve S.

1 month ago

Joseph 177 said: I've had an interview scheduled for next week at Federal Mogul in Glasgow, KY (east of Bowling Green, KY). I don't usually go to their site daily or even weekly because it is always 'broken'. I just happened to log in today and noticed that I no longer have an interview with SMX, onsite, at Federal Mogul. The button to cancel/change the interview is gone and my status now says "Disqualified" but I have no idea why.
And they didn't even contact me to inform me of this cancelled appointment. I would have been on the road Monday morning: wasting time and money for gas. I also have a hotel reservation of $88 that is still going to cost me $56 when I cancel it. :(

I've had the same experience with SMX on six different occasions. My interviews get cancelled at they don't seem to know who I am. They don't notify me that they are cancelled causing me to waste time and money to travel to their locations.

I am completely DONE with SMX Staffing. They are the absolute worst company I've ever had to deal with at any point in my life.

Reply - Report abuse

Frank Simpson in Georgia

24 days ago

I've had the same experience as you guys with SMX staffing... they are horrible. They have cost me a few thousand dollars in gasoline and hotels. :(

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.