How to get a job at Travelcenters of America, Inc..

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Travelcenters of America, Inc.? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Lee Mcclure in Shreveport, Louisiana

121 months ago

I need a job

reaper74 in Effingham, Illinois

86 months ago

i've applied online and in 2 days i had a phone for an iterview i thought it well i went to a clinic here in Effingham, IL for a drug screen and turn it in and was waitning for my background check almost 2 weeks i wait 2 days after the drug screen went back for any news of my brackground i went almost everyday i hate be a pest but i needed that job for Diesel Technician but i had a call back about background and the GM said he going to put in File and he wants to interview more Applicates. I was so furious after i hung up!! Im not waiting for 6 months to reapply again the GM Made a big mistake by doing that. so what can I do?? keep looking?? Im 36 years old i tried flipping burgers a waste of talents!! I need help!! im Veteran from OIF/OEF 2 years ago to deployed with my unit and now im no longer with the Guard and looking for a job for since i got back from Iraq.I Need Help!! why did that GM at TA put my Application on file?? Do all Employers do that every time you Applied??

Reaper74

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.