US Cellular Hiring Process...

Comments (2)

stillhopeful in Mount Hope, West Virginia

53 months ago

Two weeks ago I participated in a phone interview with a US Cellular recruiter in Chicago, IL. I had applied for a position in my hometown and was excited to hear back from them. I did really well with the phone interview and the recruiter forwarded my resume to the hiring manager of the store I applied to. The next day, I got a phone call to set up a face to face interview. I thought it went pretty well so I was hopeful for a shot at the position. HR contacted me the day after my in person interview to gather more information for a past employment/background screening process. It has been a week since I was contacted by HR and I still haven't heard anything else. I thought that getting a thorough back ground check was a good sign...but maybe I'm wrong? Anyone know how long this process takes? Do you think I'm OK or should I go back to searching for a different job? I'm starting to think that a solid week of not hearing back might be a sign to move on. Any info is appreciated.

Mr. K in White City, Oregon

53 months ago

I heard from HR on Friday and got a job offer on Monday for an in store sales position.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.