Scam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Cassandra Scott in Lilesville, North Carolina

44 months ago

I was called for an interview on Friday! The caller schedule the interview for yesterday which was a Sunday and the time was set for 7:15 pm! I drove 1 hr and 15 minutes from my house to the interview site to find the building dark with no one to show up for the interview! Not only I spent gas money to get interview but also after driving for 1:15 minutes to a scam place where no one showed up to interview me! Also I sat outside in an unfamiliar dark area for 2 hours waiting on nothing!

Irish in West Sacramento, California

42 months ago

Cassandra Scott in Lilesville, North Carolina said: I was called for an interview on Friday! The caller schedule the interview for yesterday which was a Sunday and the time was set for 7:15 pm! I drove 1 hr and 15 minutes from my house to the interview site to find the building dark with no one to show up for the interview! Not only I spent gas money to get interview but also after driving for 1:15 minutes to a scam place where no one showed up to interview me! Also I sat outside in an unfamiliar dark area for 2 hours waiting on nothing!

i would like to just politely post an update about vector marketing. i know most people think it is a scam, but i was hired 2 weeks ago and i went through the training over this past weekend. in my first week i made almost $400. it is true that at one point it was very close to being a pyramid scheme, but they have strayed from that. my dad worked for them when he was my age, and i am now 19 and a freshman in college. they no longer make you buy the demo kits, and yes it is a lot of work. i would suggest calling the same number, and making sure you got the right address, because it is not a scheme. it is a legit business. i sold a full set of knives to my parents, and we got it a couple days ago and they are awesome. it is a whole lot of hard work and discipline, but it does pay off in the end. i would highly suggest you try to get in contact with them again. vector is also opening up a whole lot of new offices. in northern california alone, vector is opening close to 40 new offices by the start of summer.

NZ94 in Freeland, Michigan

26 months ago

Irish in West Sacramento, California said: i would like to just politely post an update about vector marketing. i know most people think it is a scam, but i was hired 2 weeks ago and i went through the training over this past weekend. in my first week i made almost $400. it is true that at one point it was very close to being a pyramid scheme, but they have strayed from that. my dad worked for them when he was my age, and i am now 19 and a freshman in college . they no longer make you buy the demo kits, and yes it is a lot of work. i would suggest calling the same number, and making sure you got the right address, because it is not a scheme. it is a legit business . i sold a full set of knives to my parents, and we got it a couple days ago and they are awesome. it is a whole lot of hard work and discipline, but it does pay off in the end. i would highly suggest you try to get in contact with them again. vector is also opening up a whole lot of new offices. in northern california alone, vector is opening close to 40 new offices by the start of summer.

It's not that they aren't doing the pyramid scheme. It's a much more elaborate pyramid scheme so people don't catch it right away and leave. And I understand that first person's frustrations. If he was scheduled for an interview, he would expect people to be there and it only looks bad on the company if that happened to him.

Tadan in Hutchinson, Kansas

26 months ago

Cassandra Scott in Lilesville, North Carolina said: I was called for an interview on Friday! The caller schedule the interview for yesterday which was a Sunday and the time was set for 7:15 pm! I drove 1 hr and 15 minutes from my house to the interview site to find the building dark with no one to show up for the interview! Not only I spent gas money to get interview but also after driving for 1:15 minutes to a scam place where no one showed up to interview me! Also I sat outside in an unfamiliar dark area for 2 hours waiting on nothing!

Lie, we don't do that. You went to the wrong building, or your just trying to fuel the fire to make people think that this job is a scam, or you did get the job and you hated it so your just going to make up this stupid lie because you didn't like the job or you thought it was stupid. Let's be honest here

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.