Turnover in the Phone Bank

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

jcw0307 in Small Town

98 months ago

Does anyone know how high the turnover rate is in the Wells Fargo phone bank? I have heard that it is pretty high. I am just starting training with them and it seems like a great place to work. Does anyone have any additional information about the position and the turnover? Thanks.

gallup in miami, Florida

98 months ago

The pressure will eat you alive. Ethics don't exist here.

kristi84 in Los Angeles, California

97 months ago

For those of you who are saying that you are just some kind of a "body" bringing to Wells Fargo just the $$$$$. Jeez christ! every business is the same, if you work for somebody else, you, literally, bringing them the same money. there is pressure everywhere! comon. duuugh. I would say, if you are "too smart" for that, open your own business.

jcw0307 in Small Town

97 months ago

I've worked here for almost 3 months and to be honest I don't understand why so many people seem to hate it. I'm personally very hard on myself and even though I feel as though I'm not doing well my supervisor says I'm doing great and encourages me and seems very willing to help. Ideally I see myself making a career with Wells Fargo.

J in Sparks, Nevada

96 months ago

Well let me tell you about my experience and you can reach your own conclusion.
I started three months ago and out of a class of 15 there are only five people left.
The pressure is outrageous and it never ends. Every single day they ride you about sales. Finally I reached my quota and they still ride me, now I am not selling enough high end products which bring in big bucks for the bank.Nothing is ever good enough for this bank. They don't care about their customers and they care even less for their employees.
Every call is monitored and they will write you up for stupid reasons. I could not identify a customer and received a write up for not addressing him by name.
A customer with thirty thousand in the bank was told that unless he opened a savings acct. his check would not be honored.
Now they have received a class action judgement and have been ordered to pay back 203 million dollars for the way they process overdraft fees. You think they would have compassion for the employees who deal with screaming and yelling daily.... Instead of that they push us to SELL more.
Ethics truly don't exist here and the pressure eats you up daily. Go anywhere else!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.