Having a diploma in medical assisting, would that be considered certification?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Trixie Renee in Charlotte, North Carolina

112 months ago



Kathy in Newark, New Jersey

109 months ago

No it is not - you need to take the NCCT test - check with your school or go on line at NCCT and they will be able to answer any questions you may.

Good Luck!


» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.