HR - Canadian Citizen move to US

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

cindyto in Toronto, Ontario

73 months ago

Dear HR professionals,
I have a different sort of question.

I just graduated with a double major, Honours degree in Human Resource Management and Psychology from University of Toronto. I currently hold a Canadian citizenship and is wondering if it's possible to obtain an internship in the US. If yes, would I need to apply for an NT visa for the internship?

Also, if anyone know any company that has an opening in the HR department in Houston, LA, or San Diego, it would be greatly appriciated. I have past Canadian HR experience in the public health system and in policy writing.

Thank you for your time.



» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.