REMEDY DEVELOPER (CONTRACT POSITION)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Penny Torry in Chantilly, Virginia

117 months ago

I am looking for a Remedy Developer, contract position in Reston, VA.

This position, candidate must have experience with: analysis, design, development and unit testing of software applications from user requirements and design documents. Experience with the BMC Remedy or ITSM tools this is a MUST HAVE, as well as no less than 5 years experience. Do you know anyone?

swetapanda in Columbia, Maryland

116 months ago

Do you have any vacancy for Software testing?

penny in Ashburn, Virginia

116 months ago

Sweta Panda in Columbia, Maryland said: Do you have any vacancy for Software testing?

No right now, but we do get them in a lot, send me a copy of your resume ptorry@cyquent.com

swetapanda in Columbia, Maryland

116 months ago

penny in Ashburn, Virginia said: No right now, but we do get them in a lot, send me a copy of your resume ptorry@cyquent.com

Hello Penny,
I have just sent you an email of my resume from techsweta@gmail.com.
if you have any vacancy then please just let me know.

richliang in Don Mills, Ontario

112 months ago

Penny Torry in Chantilly, Virginia said: I am looking for a Remedy Developer, contract position in Reston, VA.

This position, candidate must have experience with: analysis, design, development and unit testing of software applications from user requirements and design documents. Experience with the BMC Remedy or ITSM tools this is a MUST HAVE, as well as no less than 5 years experience. Do you know anyone?

Hi Penny

Is the position still available? Will you accept Canadian Citizens?

Please Reply me

Thanks,

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.