Unable to post free job postings

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

Adam in Charlotte, North Carolina

26 months ago

Hello, I am unable to post job postings for free. Do I have to pay from now on?

Adam in Charlotte, North Carolina

26 months ago

When clicking on the "Employers/Post Job" link on the top of the indeed.com page, I am taken to a page where the only option is "Sponsor jobs from your website".

-indeedhost in Austin, Texas

26 months ago

Hi Adam,

It looks like someone has already been in touch with you but please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Take care,
Indeed Host
www.indeed.com/help

Jason in Riverview, Florida

26 months ago

I am having the same problem as Adam. Can someone help me out with this?

26 months ago

Jason in Riverview, Florida said: I am having the same problem as Adam. Can someone help me out with this?
Hi Jason,

Someone will be in touch with you shortly about this.

Take care,
Indeed Host
www.indeed.com/help

michael.knox@*****.*** in Edinburgh, United Kingdom

26 months ago

Having the same issues?

Any advice?

Thanks

Delta Auto in Dallas, Texas

26 months ago

I have the same results showing now...are all job listings sponsored now?

26 months ago

michael.knox@*****.*** in Edinburgh, United Kingdom said: Having the same issues? Any advice? Thanks
Hello,

Someone will be in touch shortly.

Take care,
Indeed Host
www.indeed.com/help

26 months ago

Delta Auto in Dallas, Texas said: I have the same results showing now...are all job listings sponsored now?
Hi there,

Someone will be contacting you as well.

Take care,
Indeed Host
www.indeed.com/help

mark.slater@*****.*** in London, United Kingdom

26 months ago

Likewise, I can't seem to active a job I posted 1 day ago. And, I got no response when I sent three emails via' contact us'.

26 months ago

mark.slater@*****.*** in London, United Kingdom said: Likewise, I can't seem to active a job I posted 1 day ago. And, I got no response when I sent three emails via' contact us'.
Hi Mark,

It looks like you've reached out to our Support Team and the issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Take care,
Indeed Host
www.indeed.com/help

Valerie in Altamonte Springs, Florida

26 months ago

I am having the same issue as well.

Danny in Brooklyn, New York

26 months ago

I'm having the same problem, can not post any new jobs, and previous posted jobs are no longer visible. Can anybody please explain what is going on here?

cjarrett@emsinet in Waco, Texas

25 months ago

Hello,
I am having this problem as well. I can no longer post jobs for free. I contacted your customer service number and no one ever contacted me back. I was told they would contact me within 48 hours over two weeks ago. Can someone please help with this issue.

Beat The Bookstore in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

25 months ago

I am having the same problem. Please help with this issue.

rastacourage in Asheville, North Carolina

25 months ago

Also, I can't seem to figure out how to post a new thread on the forum? Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Bean in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

25 months ago

I am having the same issue and reached out through the 'contact us' feature. Please advise.

melpjackson in London, United Kingdom

25 months ago

Likewise, i'm having the same issue here...

Andrea in Edmonton, Alberta

25 months ago

I'm having the same issue.

Ks in San Francisco, California

25 months ago

I'm having the same issue too, can someone advise?

Jason C in Colchester, United Kingdom

25 months ago

I'm having this issue as well, emailed support a couple of weeks ago but have yet to hear back.

Denise in Akron, Ohio

24 months ago

When clicking on the "Employers/Post Job" link on the top of the indeed.com page, I am taken to a page where the only option is "Sponsor jobs from your website". I also cannot find previous jobs and resumes that were posted. Please help.

dannyw in Brooklyn, New York

24 months ago

I guess indeed is just no longer free. The similar topic has been posted in the various forms multiple times, but Indeed has never explained what is really going on in any replies. I think it’s time for me to leave indeed for good.

Shaun in Lewiston, Maine

24 months ago

The same issue is happening with me. I've tried reaching out to indeed but no reply. Please fix this!

Tiffaney in Shakopee, Minnesota

24 months ago

Hi!!

Has anyone gotten a solution? I am recently having the same issue and ive contacted Indeed several times and haven't heard back!!!

daveyurek@*****.*** in Saint Thomas, Ontario

24 months ago

I am having the same problem...please advise

Jenny in Rapid City, South Dakota

24 months ago

I am also having the same issue as everyone above. May I have some assistance as well?

drenfro@*****.*** in Columbia City, Indiana

24 months ago

I am having the same problem. Are free ads no longer available?

boyd@*****.*** in Grapevine, Texas

24 months ago

I am having this issue, could someone contact me?

Allstarsplumbingandheating@*****.*** in Sydney, Nova Scotia

23 months ago

Having the same issue. Could someone please contact me?

ProofExchange in London, United Kingdom

23 months ago

Having the same issue. Could someone please contact me?

dannyw in Brooklyn, New York

23 months ago

Is there anyone out there still be able to post a job for free in Indeed? If not then Indeed is indeed making false advertising, since they are still label them self as a free job posting site.

Sherief in San Diego, California

23 months ago

I am having the same problem where i am unable to post a free job and it only gives me options for a paid posting. I have read the rules for a free posting and have follwed each one, no duplicates, real company etc. My company has been very successfull in finding qualified candidates using the free postings in the past and for some reason we are now unable to post.

Thank you

Ari Williams in Atwell, Australia

23 months ago

I am having the same problem? Can you post an actual solution? If you send me info through on how to repost an ad id be happy to post solutions here for you

Gbealer in Akron, Ohio

23 months ago

I'm having the same problem. If someone could let me know if it is just no longer an option to post for free, or if there is a way to start posting for free.

Mavy Air in Toronto, Ontario

23 months ago

I am also having the same issue, can i get some help?

b10e in Saint George, Utah

23 months ago

When clicking on the "Employers/Post Job" link on the top of the indeed.com page, I am taken to a page where the only option is "Sponsor jobs from your website". I also cannot find previous jobs and resumes that were posted. Please help.

lloyd in London, United Kingdom

23 months ago

Hello,

Im having exactly the same problem, just would like to know how i can post and ad without sponsering?

Trey in Loganville, Georgia

23 months ago

SAME PROBLEM! Guessing it's completely pay to play now..

Alexis in Las Vegas, Nevada

23 months ago

I am having the exact same problem. The only thing that comes up is "sponsor ad from your website" there is no area to post a free listing. I hired my entire staff from Indeed postings, it will be a shame if they have gone fully pay now.

23 months ago

If you're still having trouble posting jobs for free, please contact us at http://www.indeed.com/hire/contact-us and we'll be glad to investigate.

Thank you,
Indeed Host

nst in Marina Del Rey, California

22 months ago

I am unable to post jobs free on this site. Is there only the "sponsored" option now? What am I missing?

Alexis (from Las Vegas in San Fran at pr in San Francisco, California

22 months ago

-indeedhost in Austin, Texas said: If you're still having trouble posting jobs for free, please contact us at www.indeed.com/hire/contact-us and we'll be glad to investigate.

Thank you,
Indeed Host

I did and got no reply!!!

22 months ago

Obviously Indeed has gone pay. I posted 3 days ago, after following the instructions, that the only ad I could post was a "sponsored from website" ad and they have yet to reply. I think they are 100% pay to advertise now but oddly when I look at postings only some say SPONSORED meaning that the vast majority of the ads are not being considered sponsored and are probably paying for less "premium" ads.

Ruby Slippers in Las Vegas, Nevada

22 months ago

nst in Marina Del Rey, California said: I am unable to post jobs free on this site. Is there only the "sponsored" option now? What am I missing?

So what was the resolution? Do employers have to pay now?

Amy in Butler, Pennsylvania

22 months ago

Ruby Slippers in Las Vegas, Nevada said: So what was the resolution? Do employers have to pay now?

I just found a resolution. For us, it was that our company name was not being used in that field. I had replaced it with a description of the position. I called the support line and she helped me find the problem right away.

I hope that helps some of you.

drthomashw@*****.*** in Livonia, Michigan

22 months ago

I am unable to post jobs free on this site. Is there only the "sponsored" option now? What am I missing?

22 months ago

Amy is correct. I called and they want your website address and company details. You do NOT have to post your company name, in my case I may be replacing some people and it is an intimate industry and I did not want my company shown. You do have to provide them with these details and it will show up when you go to post but you can change the title. Hope this helps, calling is the quickest way to do it.

Ellen in Gray, Maine

20 months ago

Had company name in field but still prompted sponsor. Waiting on response from Indeed.

Laura in Hengoed, United Kingdom

19 months ago

I am getting this issue to i can only get the sponsored website page up.

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.