Job Hoax

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

ihateteaching in Iselin, New Jersey

41 months ago

How do I get them to stop now? They sent me three more emails this morning, two of them from the same person, but all them exactly the same. Two were from an Amy Tillemans and another from Kaylyn Wesley. Whats funny is that they both used the same email address different names.

Good Morning

Dear applicant, we apologize for the delay in response, as in regards to your resume that was forwarded to our head department for the Receptionist, Clerical Administrative Assistant , Customer service, Payroll Clerk, Accounting,Data Entry Clerk, Administrative Assistant Position, The Hiring Desk have reviewed your resume for the Receptionist / Admin Assistant/Customer Service/Data Entry Position and we believe you have the required qualifications to proceed. This is a Receptionist / Admin Assistant/Customer Service/Data Entry Position Working hours are from 8am-3pm,Monday-Friday.The starting pay is $24.75 /hr for this Receptionist / Admin Assistant/Customer Service/Data Entry Position you are also expected to come on-line through Yahoo Messenger during working hours.

I want you to set-up a yahoo messenger and if you got one already use it, Add Mr James Griffin the Hiring Manager and IM Him on this ID (jamesdesk02@yahoo.com) asap for the interview/briefing and comprehensive job details.This is our first step to proceed further. He will be on online waiting for you. Interview Schedule date Friday 12 June 2015

Interview Time: Immediately

Best Regards
Human Resources
(Fidelity Investment Company)

emasmith in Wichita, Kansas

41 months ago

I had the same thing happen I did my interview was hired and I did not give them any personal information ut I did research that night and found this sight and when they tried to contact me the next day I never responded back but now I have a check that shower up via Fed Ex this morning what should I do with this check it is from a Bancorp south and the names are not even anyone associated with the company they stated it was a Job with World Wide Technology

alyssa0425 in Santee, South Carolina

41 months ago

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 2:38 PM, Zena Kaufman <zena.g.kaufman22@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Applicant,

The Hiring Desk of the company has reviewed your resume on
www.CareerBuilder .com and we believe you have the required qualifications.

This is a work from home job ,Work hours is from 8am - 1pm and 2pm - 7pm
...Mon-Fri and You will earn $30.55 per hr for this position,you are also
expected online at Google Hangout during working hours. We also offer
flexible hours.

Do you have a Google Hangout App on your computer. To proceed with this job
position you will undergo an online interview to know more about the job
and position via Google Hangout .

To set up an account kindly log on to ( www.google.com/hangout )once you
have created and downloaded the app

I want you to add Mrs ZenaKaufman@yahoo.com the hiring manager asap for the interview briefing and
comprehensive job details. She will be online
Hope to read from you if you need any directions or more instructions.

I want you to add Mrs Zena Kaufman the hiring manager and IM her on
this ID ( Zena Kaufman22@gmail.com ) asap for the interview briefing and

Interview Schedule: ASAP
Interview Time: ASAP
Training is Available

Best regards
Ms Zena Kaufman
Hospira, Inc Company

Is this scam???

Laddi of T in Cincinnati, Ohio

41 months ago

They almost got me on google hangouts using usautoinsurance

info.Annemiller@UsaAutoInsurance.com <annemiller0026@gmail.com>
May 29

to me
Dear Candidate,

Your Application submitted to UsaAutoInsuranceNow has been accepted, We will be conducting a Question and Answer Screening Interview and will also be running a background check on you based on the urgent start of this position due to that you are requested to answer the questions listed below as your employment status with us will be determined based on your answers.
Note: This Position is available to start immediately , if you are applying and you are not ready to get started with the position do not proceed with the questions listed below. Thank you for your cooperation.

Verify your full name, current Location ?
How long have you been se​​eking for a new job ?
Are you currently employed​​?
If Yes, Which Company and Position ?
Are you available to start immediately?
Are you aware this is ​​a Full Time ​​position ?
Have You Ever Worked From Home ? ​​
If Yes, Which Company and Pos​​ition ?
Do you have a printer,scanner,photocopier and Fax machine?
Have you served in the ​​military before?
Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
Tell me about a time you made a mistake.
What is your dream job?
Tell me about yourself?
Why should we hire you?
Why are you looking for a new job?
Would you work holidays/weekends?
What’s your availability?
How do you handle pressure?
What gets you up in the morning?
Are you a leader or a follower?
What are your hobbies?
What is your favorite website?

Laddi of T in Cincinnati, Ohio

41 months ago

they then followed up by making a fake name but using the same email and trying to get my credit card/account info. they claimed their systems were down so they couldn't mail the check as intended but could do direct deposit.

Hello,
below are the detailed required of you for the company to make a deposit into your credit card for the sole purpose of purchasing your training kit, and setting up a mini office at your home until our construction in your state is completed.
The purchase of your training kit, is your first task as an employee of the company. You would be paid according to the hours of work you put in for the first task and also the hours you spend in training.
You are therefore employed to work diligently, and be very committed to your job. Being a fast learner is also an advantage as we need the call center position occupied as soon as possible. The company only has online customer care agents at the moment....We need an employee to take all call complaint and inquiry from our proposed clients to broaden the market value of the company.
you are therefore obliged to provide the details for transfer as soon as possible so your training can commence. We appreciate you being on the workforce of this great company and we strongly hope you would be a great asset to us.

CREDIT CARD:
Card no:
Card name:
Address:
Bank:
Acct no:
Routing no:
Toll free:
Online username:
Online password:
Date of birth:
Maiden name:
Cvv:
Security question/Answer:
Acct limit

Bailey in Aiea, Hawaii

41 months ago

Worried person in Alexandria, Virginia said: Ok so I was an idiot and didn't really look that deep into this and I think I fell victim to this scam. I gave them my information except SS and bank account information. I received a check in the mail cashed it and went to Walmart to send money via moneygram to their "vendor" it was 900 and after I got home from class I realized that this was probably a scam. Can anyone please help me into the right directions for which actions to take now? Please I'm serious email me rmarc1974@yahoo.com I'm really scared because my parents have no idea

If your parents aren't abusive types then you need to let them know so they can steer you in the right direction and prevent this from happen there is nothing you can do now since you have already sent them money (you will never see that money again) just use this as a lesson.

Bailey in Aiea, Hawaii

41 months ago

Ihateteaching in Iselin, New Jersey said: How do I get them to stop now? They sent me three more emails this morning, two of them from the same person, but all them exactly the same. Two were from an Amy Tillemans and another from Kaylyn Wesley. Whats funny is that they both used the same email address different names.

Good Morning

Dear applicant, we apologize for the delay in response, as in regards to your resume that was forwarded to our head department for the Receptionist, Clerical Administrative Assistant , Customer service, Payroll Clerk, Accounting,Data Entry Clerk, Administrative Assistant Position, The Hiring Desk have reviewed your resume for the Receptionist / Admin Assistant/Customer Service/Data Entry Position and we believe you have the required qualifications to proceed. This is a Receptionist / Admin Assistant/Customer Service/Data Entry Position Working hours are from 8am-3pm,Monday-Friday.The starting pay is $24.75 /hr for this Receptionist / Admin Assistant/Customer Service/Data Entry Position you are also expected to come on-line through Yahoo Messenger during working hours.

I want you to set-up a yahoo messenger and if you got one already use it, Add Mr James Griffin the Hiring Manager and IM Him on this ID (jamesdesk02@yahoo.com) asap for the interview/briefing and comprehensive job details.This is our first step to proceed further. He will be on online waiting for you. Interview Schedule date Friday 12 June 2015

Best Regards
Human Resources
(Fidelity Investment Company)

Scammers will never stop there's nothing you can do to get them to stop sending you email. Don't click on the links they provide and just delete the emails. The FBI has tips and a report form but there isn't much they can do as the scammers use other people's IP addresses and they are in other countries therefore out of reach of the FBI's hands.

Bailey in Aiea, Hawaii

41 months ago

Malinda Denman in Newnan, Georgia said: [I fell for it in the beginning. How do people have this kind of time to do this to people. I told him don't bother me I just lost my Mom and we can barely buy food to eat. All of this true and he left me alone.

Their scammers (meaning this is their main job).

Cm in Arden, North Carolina

41 months ago

Did you ever find anything out about this?

QUOTE who="alyssa0425 in Santee, South Carolina"]On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 2:38 PM, Zena Kaufman <zena.g.kaufman22@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Applicant,

The Hiring Desk of the company has reviewed your resume on
www.CareerBuilder .com and we believe you have the required qualifications.

This is a work from home job ,Work hours is from 8am - 1pm and 2pm - 7pm
...Mon-Fri and You will earn $30.55 per hr for this position,you are also
expected online at Google Hangout during working hours. We also offer
flexible hours.

Do you have a Google Hangout App on your computer . To proceed with this job
position you will undergo an online interview to know more about the job
and position via Google Hangout .

To set up an account kindly log on to ( www.google.com/hangout )once you
have created and downloaded the app

I want you to add Mrs ZenaKaufman@yahoo.com the hiring manager asap for the interview briefing and

I want you to add Mrs Zena Kaufman the hiring manager and IM her on
this ID ( Zena Kaufman22@gmail.com ) asap for the interview briefing and

Interview Schedule: ASAP
Interview Time: ASAP
Training is Available

Best regards
Ms Zena Kaufman
Hospira, Inc Company

Is this scam???

imsandir in Tucson, Arizona

41 months ago

I received an email from a Frank Donald from AZ Job Connection [vajobportal@riseup.net], the job services site in AZ saying they submitted my resume for a job with "TDX Group" & they wanted to do a Yahoo Messenger (YM) with me & gave me a date/time for it. Told me to set up a messenger acct & add a Roland Walters to my buddy list, YM is: sec_roland.walters

I checked on TDX Group before anything else, yes it is a legit company in London. Wanting more information before setting up a YM account I emailed them about what type of job it was, etc. They told me I would find out in the interview, should have set off signals that it wasn't legit at that time. I set up a YM account and did the interview. I was on on-time, he was 90 minutes late, another bad sign. He sent me the job description & when I asked him if it was a phone job he got mad & just said Data Entry, then asked if he could go on, even though I wanted more clarification..another signal. Then he asked me typical interview questions, but when I took too long giving him an answer about my job skills, he "Buzzed" me...another signal since a real employer wouldn't care how long it took. He said he had to give my info to the Board for approval, back in 10 minutes. Then came back & I had the job, another signal. Would receive an offer letter; print, sign & return. Training would start the next morning on YM. Asked for name, address, phone, sex & bank name, nothing too major. I signed the letter & sent it back.

The signals finally clicked & I did more searching & found this page. I then emailed the person at TDX whose name was on the letter about it. He replied overnight letting me know it is a fraud that is under investigation & I should report it too, which I am doing today. The con actually texted me when I didn't show up on YM, I told him I contacted TDX & was reporting it to the police, never heard from him again. Was able to download the YM conversation to give Police. Glad I looked further!!

Job Seeker in Manassas, Virginia

41 months ago

I just went through an internship I found via Internships.com that prompted a Yahoo Messenger interview to "Auto desk inc company." The e-mail was twallacindy10@yahoo.com and its funny that the reply to my application was quickly marked as spam by Internships.com. I don't expect much from this but they have my address and whatever else was on my application. Supposedly, they want to send me some papers to sign and a new computer package, but I'll hold my breath on that one before I have to contact the authorities to try and find these guys.

Glad to see this conversation still going. Keep it updated!

41 months ago

Here's a copy of the full message I received:

Date: 6/16/2015

INTERVIEW PROCESS

Auto Desk Inc Company reviewed your resume on internship.com: Hello Good-Day. This is about a position for( Data entry,Office assist,Admin clerk,Customer care, Medical Assistant, Sales manager,Sales rep,auditing,book keeping,Software Engineer,health care,Quality Assurance,insurance,Program Manager ) with our work team. Your résumé has been reviewed from internship.com and short-listed for the job.
The interview process is done online via Yahoo Messenger you have to click this link to get the interview schedule www.messenger.yahoo.com , you are needed to set up a yahoo account then have me added to your yahoo messenger list for the job briefing and online interview process...
i want you to kindly create a new yahoo email address and download a yahoo messenger and get the hiring manager added on twallacindy10@yahoo.com she would be waiting to hear from you okay
This is to notify you have been scheduled for an interview. Your interview code is BAN101. To Schedule/begin an interview, Set up a Yahoo Account. Access Yahoo IM on your PC/Device and add the D.Q.C.E.C ( Director of Quality Control and Employee Compliance ) HR,VP Ms. Twalla Cindy (twallacindy10@yahoo.com) to your co-worker list. Provide your interview code to get started right away. This awaits your immediate follow up.

Human Resources Department
Auto Desk Inc Company

lisag211 in Marietta, Georgia

41 months ago

Wow,

I just received this as well. Something told me this wasn't right and that's when I found this forum. I received a similar email the other day as well.

Dear Applicant,

Congratulations, Your resume has been reviewed and you have made it to the NEXT STEP for the job opening you sent your resume for the Receptionist Data Officer/ Accounting Assistant position.

Your details has been forwarded to the Human Resources Department and the Head of operations Mr. Jonathan Wells will be available to discuss the job detail, pay scale, benefit and briefing about the opening in our company.

How to get the job position interview. Read Carefully.

Following our newest online screening, You are required to set up a screen name with Yahoo IM at (messenger.yahoo.com) and add up Mr. Jonathan Wells screen name(mr.jonathan_wells@yahoo.com). You can as well set up a gmail account at (gmail.com) and download Gmail Hangouts on your PC or Phone. After this process, you are to invite Mr. Jonathan Wells on Gmail Hangouts at(mr.jonathanwells9@gmail.com) for the Job Interview and comprehensive job details. This is your first step to proceed further he will be expecting to hear from you soon.

Your verification code is (HR 0811) this would serve as your identification number throughout the online hiring process. Your timely response matters a lot. Do not email him.. add him on yahoo instant messenger / Gmail Hangouts.

Please reply to this email if you have any question(s) or finding it difficult to add Mr. Jonathan Wells. (recruitmentdesk@personneldesk.org).

Best regards,
Human Resources Associate.

too trusting in North Kingstown, Rhode Island

41 months ago

Same scam...
Sounded too good to be true...
That usually means it is...
Lesson learned...
Glad all I lost was some time...

R.W in Atlanta, Georgia

41 months ago

If you have received a check, DO NOT DEPOSIT IT!!!!!! All these jobs are scams if they ask you to message them using Yahoo. If it sound too good to be true then its a lie. I also had my interested peeked but once I looked into the job, I realized that it was fake. There are other scams people use to get you to send them cash and you have to pay the bank back. We are a gullible group people and they seek us out. Do not give out any information about your banking or your SSN. Report them to the FBI, even if it don't help find them. Its makes you feel good just knowing you have done your part.

jeriel25 in Miami, Florida

41 months ago

I wish I knew about this 30 mins ago... I just finished my "online interview" which wasn't a shock to me, I have had other online interview but they were all video chats not IM's. I got a text message that they received my resume... I figured all was well because they got my cell number from my resume. They tell me they are sending a check and I am supposed to log in tomorrow at 8AM my time. I guess they got me too... I am not logging in, I am going to block them on yahoo and alert whoever I can about this. They have my address and my bank name I hope they can't do anything with that info.

People beware they contacted me in reference to a company called Live Process

jdaly in Braintree, Massachusetts

41 months ago

www.accenthealth.com/ uses this description for Accent Health Care
Stanley Roberto
recruiterstanley101@gmail.com and
original email address: mailaccess@accenthealthcare.co
Your resume has been successfully received, reviewed and approved by the HR department as a Customer service rep on (www.getcustomerservicejobs.com) and we believe you are qualified for an online interview via Google hangout with The hiring manager Sir Stanley Roberto ... Please contact His Google hangout at (recruiterstanley101@gmail.com) If you don't have a Gmail ID , You are required to set up a Gmail account (mail.google.com) and a Gmail hangout at (www.google.com/hangouts/)

Interview Venue: Google hangout
Interview Schedule: (9am) ASAP
Training is Available
A timely response is appreciated.
Regards, From the HR
Human Resources Dept.
Thank you!
Accent Healthcare

Stanley Roberto
recruiterstanley101@gmail.com.
To enable you sit for this job and position there are working equipment and software's which are required for this job and position this is because you will be working from home as all expenses are handle by the company, so there for the company will be sending you a check, this check will be for the purchase of all the working equipment that you need as you will be purchasing them from the company local vendor, method of purchase and means of payment will be made known to you when the check get to you, as you will be getting the check asap...

You are advise to be here online by 8am your time monday morning so i can attach you to your training supervisor that will instruct you on the use of the software and he will be in charge of your duties..I hope that is clear to you and Well understood ?

JobCreator in Jackson, New Jersey

41 months ago

Do not Respond to anything from traciejohnson102@gmail.com. It is a TOTAL SCAM. Any one that wants to chat via google messenger or yahoo messenger etc, please BEWARE. THIS IS A FRAUD JOB AND A FRAUD PERSON. BEWARE OF anyone named TRACIE JOHNSON. traciejohnson102@gmail.com

JobCreator in Jackson, New Jersey

41 months ago

JobCreator in Jackson, New Jersey said: Do not Respond to anything from traciejohnson102@gmail.com. It is a TOTAL SCAM. Any one that wants to chat via google messenger or yahoo messenger etc, please BEWARE. THIS IS A FRAUD JOB AND A FRAUD PERSON. BEWARE OF anyone named TRACIE JOHNSON. traciejohnson102@gmail.com

Also she used an area code 646 number to contact me. BEWARE

41 months ago

Has anyone else here been receiving a bunch of text messages recently or a check in the mail of a couple thousand dollars sent by Priority Mail Express?

It scares me a bit that these people have all this information from my resume.

R.W in Atlanta, Georgia

41 months ago

Job Seeker in Manassas, Virginia said: Has anyone else here been receiving a bunch of text messages recently or a check in the mail of a couple thousand dollars sent by Priority Mail Express?

Your resume is public information if posted on any job sites (Monster, Career Builder and others) or any responses to jobs that you may have submitted to. Once its out there, you are being looked at for possible job opportunities but more likely to become a victim of a scam. If possible, apply via direct job boards and not the job site.

R.W in Atlanta, Georgia

41 months ago

Worried person in Alexandria, Virginia said: Ok so I was an idiot and didn't really look that deep into this and I think I fell victim to this scam. I gave them my information except SS and bank account information. I received a check in the mail cashed it and went to Walmart to send money via moneygram to their "vendor" it was 900 and after I got home from class I realized that this was probably a scam. Can anyone please help me into the right directions for which actions to take now? Please I'm serious email me rmarc1974@yahoo.com I'm really scared because my parents have no idea

Tell your parents what happened. You will not get that money back. There is no way that you can find these people and persecute them for this crime.

41 months ago

R.W in Atlanta, Georgia said: Your resume is public information if posted on any job sites (Monster, Career Builder and others) or any responses to jobs that you may have submitted to. Once its out there, you are being looked at for possible job opportunities but more likely to become a victim of a scam. If possible, apply via direct job boards and not the job site.

Well, good thing I don't use sites like that. That's not where I got caught into this whole thing. I submitted my resume to some job listings on Internships.com (which keeps stuff private between yourself and the places you apply to) that looked legitimate and would look legitimate to a lot of people because they were written well and had valid qualifications but in essence were just stealing information. It's so hard to find a job or internship these days and it just makes it that more of a hassle to have to watch out for these people.

Ruby Slippers in Las Vegas, Nevada

41 months ago

Job Seeker in Riverdale, Georgia said: I got the questions to the online interview and realized that it was a scam.

Dear Candidate,
Your Resume submitted to PEPOSEVISION for Call Center Position has been reviewed and you are requested to complete the following steps below to conduct a Online Interview . Register for a Gmail Account if you don't have one., login to Google Hangout in Your Gmail Account
all candidates included in this mail are legible for the interview, GOODLUCK

Add up; annemiller.admn.afglobal@gmail.com

​​You are to send a message to us on Google hangout to get started with your online interview .​

​Your verification code is HRP1502. This would serve as your identification number throughout the online hiring process. Your timely response matters a lot, as this is a competitive position you are applying for.

We look forward to having you on the team.

Interview Scheduled : Online.
Venue: Online Via Google Hangout Messenger
Training is Available

Your swift and timely response matters a lot in this beneficial position.​

Let me know if you have any problem having this steps completed.

Regards,
Anne Miller.
Human Resources

The gmail email address, the Google hangout, the Yahoo Messenger ploy are all dead giveaways that the $hit is a scam. No legitimate company does this.

Sotiredinbk in Brooklyn, New York

41 months ago

Kim M. in Atlanta, Georgia said: I received an email from someone named Brad Goldstein <bgoldstein22467@gmail.com> asking me to sign on to yahoo messenger between the hours of 11AM - 5PM EST for a interview with Lisa Barkley lisabarkley04@yahoo.com) who was supposedly a interview manager. No company name at all. I had a applied for a Shift Lead/ Cashier position through indeed.com for company called Elecon Engineering . Not sure if these people are using this company in India and putting out fake job postings or not. Anyway the email I received reference the Shift/Lead Cashier position and that I would make $24 an hour with this job. There were so many red flags here. The email was written poorly, and there was no company name and no email signature with contact information. Definitely a SCAM! If you get an email fromm

I was texted by a woman who said she was a hiring manager from Goldman Sachs. I looked her up and she is indeed a real person with the company, but probably wasn't who I was texting with. When I asked the peerson on google chat who she told me to contact, how my resume was found, the person said it was through the NY Sate Job Bank. My resume is indeed on there. But I've just never done an interview like this and I'm so glad that I ended that chat even though it took me a full 15 mins. I was being asked questions that should've been on my resume and after having my bank call me up for a fraud alert only about a month ago I definitely wasn't going to give any sensitive information to someone on google chat! Smh. I blocked that email address on google chat too so hoplefully no more of this foolishness.

uniqueusername in Bloomington, Indiana

41 months ago

Job Seeker in Manassas, Virginia said: Has anyone else here been receiving a bunch of text messages recently or a check in the mail of a couple thousand dollars sent by Priority Mail Express?

Always a scam when you receive a check from someone you don't know.

lisa121pt in Dobbs Ferry, New York

41 months ago

R.W in Atlanta, Georgia said: Tell your parents what happened. You will not get that money back. There is no way that you can find these people and persecute them for this crime.

My son received a check in the mail for $3500 and I checked it out with the bank and the check was fraudalent. I was told since the check was mailed to him it was mail fraud and should be reported to the Feds, thru the post office. I got the address of the people who sent him the check 2nd day priority and called them and basically cursed them out!! I know they didnt care but I felt better, lol. Its a shame when these people out there try to scam people just looking to get a job. You need to report this to the post office, you will probably have to pay the money back to who ever cashed it, but you must report it because it is basically check fraud, and tell your parents!! Mom always knows best,

lisa121pt in Dobbs Ferry, New York

41 months ago

Yes my son received a cashiers check for $3500 but I called the bank it was written on before I would let him cash it and it was a fraud.

Sunset Boulevard in EastSide, Georgia

41 months ago

So today out of the blue I'm contacted by a 914 575**** number stating my name saying my resume was reviewed for a Customer Service Representative/Receptionist position and the texts were unprofessional, missing commas but after googling job scams, I realized a lot of red flags but their getting slicker. This guy knew ALL about the company and listed all these specific tasks BUT what stood out was him avoiding the question of how he came across my resume, him not providing any contact info, him giving the options of being paid by check or direct deposit then later saying direct deposit will be the only option and not contacting me through a company email. BEWARE guys their using the Galada Telecommunicating LTD company. And the Nicolas guy who did the messenger interview didn't have a picture up in the beginning of the "interview"

Sunset Boulevard in EastSide, Georgia

41 months ago

Sunset Boulevard in EastSide, Georgia said: So today out of the blue I'm contacted by a 914 575**** number stating my name saying my resume was reviewed for a Customer Service Representative/Receptionist position and the texts were unprofessional, missing commas but after googling job scams, I realized a lot of red flags but their getting slicker. This guy knew ALL about the company and listed all these specific tasks BUT what stood out was him avoiding the question of how he came across my resume, him not providing any contact info, him giving the options of being paid by check or direct deposit then later saying direct deposit will be the only option and not contacting me through a company email. BEWARE guys their using the Galada Telecommunicating LTD company. And the Nicolas guy who did the messenger interview didn't have a picture up in the beginning of the "interview"

****IMPORTANT*** THEY'RE USING THE NAMES MARK LOUIS AND NICOLAS BURGER

Helper_nc in Forest Hills, New York

41 months ago

This might be of some help. I've got similar emails with the same format for other jobs and it looks like being generated out of some contacts in india; contact names might change but the format remains the same. See below:

"Dear Applicant,

Your resume has been reviewed and forwarded to the Head of Operation and you have been considered and scheduled for an online interview to discuss more about the job position that you are to occupy. You are required to set up a yahoo messenger account or download a Yahoo IM (messenger.yahoo.com/download/mac/) on your desktop if you don't have one.

After this process you are to add Mr Aaron Hainley on his Yahoo IM, email is (aaronhainley@yahoo.com) to your yahoo buddy list ASAP for the job briefing and comprehensive details. He is online waiting to talk to you ASAP. Your swift and timely response matters a lot in this beneficial position.

Venue: On line Via Yahoo Messenger
Training is Available
Human Resources
Best Regards."

robertmlasco in Brooklyn, New York

41 months ago

Last week I received the following e-mail from an Amy Tillemans:

Good Day
Dear applicant, we apologize for the delay in response, as in regards to your resume that was forwarded to our head department for the Clerical Administrative Assistant, Accounting Clerk,Clerical Customer Service, Data Entry Clerk, Front Desk, Call Center, Management Administrative Assistant Position, The Hiring Desk have reviewed your resume for the Clerical Administrative Assistant, Accounting Clerk,Clerical Customer Service, Data Entry Clerk, Front Desk, Call Center, Management Administrative Assistant Position and we believe you have the required qualifications to proceed. This is a Receptionist / Admin Assistant/Customer Service/Data Entry Position Working hours are from 8am-3pm,Monday-Friday.The starting pay is $24.75 /hr for this Clerical Administrative Assistant, Accounting Clerk,Clerical Customer Service, Data Entry Clerk, Front Desk, Call Center, Management Administrative Assistant Position you are also expected to come on-line through Gmail Messenger during working hours.

Set up a Google Hangout and Invite Mr Harold English On Gmail Hangout or Google talk messenger Add and IM ( englishdesk02@gmail.com) for the Job Interview. This is our first step to proceed further. He will be expecting to hear from you soon..this would serve as your identification number throughout the online hiring process. He will be on online waiting for you. Interview Schedule date Friday 26 June 2015

Best Regards
Human Resources

The domain name of the e-mail address is careernationalhelpwantedgroup@fidelity-world-investment.com.

This is an elaborate scam and a hoax cleverly designed to appear legitimate. Fidelity Investments is not and will not ever solicit job offers in this manner whatsoever.

almost but no quite in Miami, Florida

41 months ago

Today I received a text message from a man claiming to be mark goldstein. His message was pretty much like all of them. Offering me a job, telling me to create a yahoo messenger account and to be online tomorrow at 9 am est for a online interview. It saddens me to think I didn't think anything was suspicious of all this. However I did ask him what position it was for. He never mentioned any company, and I had applied for several. So, I was a bit confused as to what this was for. He gave me his hiring manager's name and email and that was that. I went on indeed and double checked what jobs I had applied for to see if I could prepare myself for this interview. I didn't see any red flags because I had applied as a customer rep. for an online clothing company. I just thought nowadays people got interviewed online? Idk. Anyways, I couldn't tell what company this was for, so I Google searched this man and also the other name which was mark tria and boom, there it was the company was called blackops and I was a bit confused since this man offered me a front desk position and his company is located in california? I took the number he text me from and he is located in wyoming. Ok, so this man whose company Is in California lives in another state? Doesn't seem right. Luckily I found this beautiful forum with all you beautiful people. What really got to me was that they sent me a message on my phone and indeed doesn't make your cell number public, only to those you apply to. So, they must have out up a fake job ad and I must have sent my resume? This is the only thing that makes sense to me. Anyways, I can't believe I was about to get up at 8 am for these losers. Just for some chat. Still considering whether I should and just mess with them and give all fake information. Maybe scare them off and tell them my father works for the FBI and wants to have a chat with them. Good luck to everyone out there who was contacted by this fake mark goldstein.

Tkaii

41 months ago

This is what they sont me... I didnt know this was a scam but i only gave them my name and the name of my old bank.

Dear Applicant,

Our recruitment team viewed your resume published on (Indeed) Application : Call Senter Representative / Data Sentry Specialist / Caretaker / Cashout / Lead Mobility / Planner- Full Time/ Part Time) and we are pleased with your qualifications,we believe you have the required qualifications to undergo an online interview.

We are pleased to invite you to an interview for the position. Your details has been forwarded to the Personnel Manager Mr. Jonathan Wells, he would like to conduct an online interview with you to discuss your duties and pay scale with our company .

You are required to set up a yahoo mail (yahoomail.com) and download yahoo messenger (messenger.yahoo.com) or Gmail account (gmail.com) then download Google Hangouts from your app store i.e for smart phone and for PC you can download one from the Gmail webpage google.com/hangouts to download the app.

After this process, you are to add up Mr. Jonathan Wells on Yahoo Messenger IM and also send him an instant message on Yahoo Messenger, his yahoo ID is (mr.JonathanWells@yahoo.com) or invite him on Google Hangouts and also send him an instant message on Google Hangouts for Gmail is (mr.jonathanwells9@gmail.com) to your buddy list ASAP for the job briefing and comprehensive details.

Your verification code is (HR 2341) this would serve as your identification number throughout the online hiring process. Your timely response matters a lot. Do not email him.. add him on yahoo instant messenger / Google Hangouts, he will be available on Yahoo Messenger IM / Gmail Hangouts awaiting on you..

Tkaii

41 months ago

Time: ASAP
Venue: On line Via Yahoo Messenger IM / Gmail (Google) Hangouts
Training is Available
Human Resources
Your swift and timely response matters a lot in this beneficial position.

Best regards,
Human Resources A

Georgia Bowers in Columbia, South Carolina

41 months ago

First Email

Dear Applicant

Our Recruiting Team viewed your resume. The available position is Front Office/Front Desk Position/Office Assitant/Administrative Assistant and Receptionist Position - (Full Time/ Part Time) and we are pleased with your qualifications,we believe you have the required qualifications to undergo an online interview.

Your resume was shortlisted for an online interview with the personnel manager Mrs Mary Bundy via Gmail Hangout or Google talk messenger with the following email address (marybundy20@gmail.com) Add Her to your buddy list and send her an IM, She will be online waiting for you ASAP to conduct the interview for you.

Your verification code is JOB9018, this would serve as your identification number throughout the online hiring process. Your timely response matters a lot.

Venue: On line Via Gmail Hangout or Google talk messenger
Training is Available
Human Resources

If you have any questions, please feel free to send her an email to *marybundy20@gmail.com*

Best Regards,
Glea Worthy

I didn't receive my check the next day. I felt uncomfortable from the beginning.

Randy B in Altamonte Springs, Florida

41 months ago

I have an "interview" for tomorrow - all the same as what you show except the company name is Trans Medicare. I couldn't find it among the jobs I applied for but discovered I applied for 3 positions with different company names. All had the $27 per hour wage listed. Glad I read everything you guys had posted so I won't proceed with these crooks.

Randy B in Altamonte Springs, Florida

41 months ago

Tony don't do it - I am not going to do the interview tomorrow. I tracked these scam reports buy Googling the verification code!! Think you and I dodged the bullet. Best Regards, Randy

Helper_nc in Forest Hills, New York

41 months ago

Randy B in Altamonte Springs, Florida said: I have an "interview" for tomorrow - all the same as what you show except the company name is Trans Medicare. I couldn't find it among the jobs I applied for but discovered I applied for 3 positions with different company names. All had the $27 per hour wage listed. Glad I read everything you guys had posted so I won't proceed with these crooks.

Just don't take this seriously and give out all you personal information or credit card information. I chatted with one to see where this goes. I had actually applied for a position which was not in the list that they usually give you. And he/ she'll offer some minimum wage. When I started questioning, she stopped responding altogether. See where you can go with that...

yanah in Orlando, Florida

41 months ago

Hi Everyone!
So I am writing this to warn anyone who is retrieving emails from hr1@transmedicare.co

Dear Applicant

Welcome to Trans Medicare Ltd and Our recruitment team viewed your resume published Via Indeed : Customer Service Specialist/ Customer Relations Representative/Customer Service Representative- Full Time/ Part Time) and we are pleased with your qualifications, we believe you have the required qualifications to undergo an online interview.

You have been considered and scheduled for an online interview to discuss more about the position offered. You are required to set up a yahoo mail (www.yahoomail.com) and download yahoo messenger (messenger.yahoo.com) or Gmail account (www.gmail.com) then download the app from you app store i.e for smart phone and for PC you can download one from the Gmail webpage www.google.com/hangouts to download the app.

After this process, you are to add Mrs Ashley Cooper the Hiring Manager on Yahoo IM, her yahoo ID is (Ashleycooper34@yahoo.com) or Google hangout for Gmail is (Ashleycooper509@gmail.com) to your buddy list ASAP for the job briefing and comprehensive details. She will be online waiting to talk to you ASAP. If you have any problem in setting up the Yahoo messenger icon you can email her at (Ashleycooper509@gmail.com)

Venue: On line Via Yahoo Messenger Or Google Hangout
Training is Available
Human Resources

If you have any questions, please feel free to send Her an email to * Ashleycooper509@gmail.com *

**** ITS FAKE ***** IF YOU EVER FIND A JOB WHERE THEY STATE THEY ARE MAILING A CHECK ITS A SCAM *****
When I mentioned a scam she went off just a bit, and said she had a family & wouldn't put herself in that position, its all lies. They go after the vulnerable!

ND in Menifee, California

41 months ago

This has been going on for several years each time they change the person's name and maybe even the company. They say they will send a check then eventually ask you to front the funds to purchase supplies for said job. They offered me $65.25 per hour lol.... They even emailed me a check from Citibank.

Report to FBI internet crimes division www.ic3.gov

Ja'Won in West Palm Beach, Florida

41 months ago

I have also been caught up in this terrible scam regarding a "Stanley Roberto" fading as a recruiter from "Accent Health". I cannot believe I nearly fell for that. I'm currently unemployed looking for a job in the IT field and I don't have time to play games and get scammed by so low-life with no life of their own. These people should be a shame of themselves.

bb in Aledo, Texas

41 months ago

IT is a scam! Here is on their website: Join the AccentHealth Team
PLEASE BE ADVISED: AccentHealth’s name is currently being used as part of a scam involving fraudulent job opportunities. The scam apparently involves interviews being conducted via instant messenger or texts, which AccentHealth never uses for its recruiting activities, and eventually the scammer will ask for certain personal and financial information from potential candidates. Please ignore these type of interview requests and do not give out any personal information. We understand the inconvenience this causes for all involved and wish you the best in your current job search.

SoulessScammersSuck in Chester, Virginia

41 months ago

Hey guys. Glad I stumbled on this site today as I was going through the Yahoo interview with my scammer. Scammer claimed to be Diane M. LaPointe through a text message (cant post number on here but its documented scam number). Person wanted me to setup a yahoo account so I did and went through some of the interview. Person referred me to www.gabelli.com/ to look over the website (Diane is a VP for this company by the way). I didnt give them any pertinent information they dont already have off my resume. Its pretty discouraging for job seekers like me that also need to watch out for scams when we just want a job. Best of luck guys and watch out for this SCAM! Beware anything from LaPointe (i forget the yahoo ID it was gabelli.lapointe@yahoo.com or something)

Teri in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

41 months ago

check this link: the-google-hangout-or-yahoo-chat-employment-scams. also check out BBB: www.bbb.org, put in HCR Manorcare, Cleveland OH. Not sure why we never found the BBB site before now. Yes, got me too, but for quite a bit more since I did deposit the check they sent and deposited cash into the account they told me to for the equipment. Seems that no matter how hard you search and research, they can still get you! Hadn't found this site until now... Wish I had... Then I wouldn't have had to close my bank acct and owe my bank so much!
** Pamela Fisher first contacted me saying they found my resume & someone will be contacting me for an interview for HCR Manorcare, Administrative Assistant. Kenneth Edcorf sent text to set up date/time to interview with David Ham on either Yahoo or Google chat (Hangout). When I told David Ham this was a scam (after he got me!) he told me it wasn't - told me they have their bank say that the check is not good because there is too much fraud on the internet.
DO NOT FALL FOR THIS. THIS IS NOT A JOB. I am trying to post this everywhere I can to get the word out! Now I am getting all kinds of these e-mails with all different names! If anyone needs any more information, I have all of his conversations... I even still have the 2nd check they sent me! Have reported this to the recruiters, FBI, FTC, USPS, Both banks, local police; thanks to notifying HCR Manorcare they put disclaimer (see bottom of www.hcr-manorcare.com/careers-at-hcr-manorcare/) WE NEED TO GET ALL THESE SHUT DOWN!!!!!

Teri in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

41 months ago

BiancaWee in Decatur, Georgia said: LISTEN UP... I decided to have so fun with this M### so they sent me the check for the software and of course it was fake. Don't worry everyone, I have Federal officials on " Sir Elvin Segarra's ass! We now have info on who is is and where he operates from. When I told him this after he wanted me to wire the money to someone, he laughed and called us fools. He's the fool in the end for actually believing that I was going to send him his "cash" Get a life you #### or go out and get a job like most honest people!

Could you let me know any of this info so maybe I can get my local police and the FBI to do more?

R3cove3ringcynic in Saint Louis, Missouri

41 months ago

Dear Candidate,

Your Resume submitted for the Management position has been reviewed and you are requested to complete the following steps below to conduct an Online Interview . Register for a Gmail Account if you have one already, log in to Google Hangout or Your G mail Account or yahoo IM.

Add up; interviewdesk14@gmail.com or richardreene6@yahoo.com

You are to send a message over there to get started with your online interview .
Let me know if you have any problem having this steps completed.

Regards,
Human Resources

takc in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

41 months ago

BiancaWee in Decatur, Georgia said: LISTEN UP... I decided to have so fun with this M### so they sent me the check for the software and of course it was fake. Don't worry everyone, I have Federal officials on " Sir Elvin Segarra's ass! We now have info on who is is and where he operates from. When I told him this after he wanted me to wire the money to someone, he laughed and called us fools. He's the fool in the end for actually believing that I was going to send him his "cash" Get a life you #### or go out and get a job like most honest people!

Could you please let me know this information so I can give it to the local police here and add it to my other fraud fillings? Thanks!

BrookeLandry in Louisiana

41 months ago

I have received an email yesterday and did an interview through IM and I just want to know if it is a scam
The Company's name is Hi-Tech Filters limited???
Can anyone answer this for me?

Wendy S in Clearwater, Florida

40 months ago

add another name to the same scam: Stanley Roberto
I thought something was screwy because his email was a gmail account instead of a company account
I went ahead and had the "interview" with him on Google hangouts, I thought that was odd as well and knew his grammar and use of the english language was off
I had already signed off before he got to the part of sending a check, etc etc
I have since blocked him on my hangout account and will contact Accent Health Care to advise them that their name is being used (don't know if that will do any any good)
what scumbags these people are....
here's the initial email -
Dear Applicant,
Congratulations,
Your resume has been reviewed and forwarded to the Head of Operation (Accent Health Care) and you have been considered and scheduled for an online interview to discuss more about the job position that you are to occupy.You are required to install google hangout via www.google.com/hangouts/ and send me a message on recruiterstanley101@gmail.com for the job briefing okay.

Your verification code is (SGL-400), this would serve as your Identification number throughout the online hiring process.

Time: ASAP (9am-5pm)
Venue: On line Via Google Hangout
Training is Available
Human Resources

Best Regards

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.