Obsolete Sinumerik Manuals Available

Comments (5)

bssainidubai in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

122 months ago

If any one wants to have the Manuals for Obsolete Sinumerik Control sytmens : System 3; System 8;810;880;850 etc.
visit : stores.shop.ebay.com/cncspare__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Csaba in Brampton, Ontario

122 months ago

Hi Bssainidubai,

I unfortunately do not need your Manuals, but I wonder if you are able to assist with some good pointers/suggestions for obtaining a CNC Programmer/Operator position in the UAE.

I would be really grateful of any assistance you could offer. I have over 25 years experience as CNC Programmer/Operator and also am a qualified tool and die maker.

Many thanks, Csaba

Csaba in Brampton, Ontario

122 months ago

Hi bssainidubai, I really appreciate your help and I will check out the Gulf News - I had been checking the Khaleej Times and the National in AD regularly but without success.

Thanks for your offer to share my CV, do you have an email address that I could send it to?

Could you also advise me on a ballpark salary that I could expect?

Once again - many thanks indeed!

Csaba

md zafar iqbal in Hyderabad, India

112 months ago

iam trainee of central institute of tool design. hyd.iam machinist . iam doing work in gsm technology. my strenth is hard working.

irfan khan in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

106 months ago

i m a diploma holder in mechanical engineering and i m working as a mechinist in an private co. i m making oil field tools like IF PIN/BOX.REG PIN/BOX.FH PIN/BOX. also making in these connections BORE BACK.FLOAT BORE IN BOX CONNECTION AND SRG IN PIN CONNECTION also making DSTJ GPDS55 HT MOD ACME ACME STUB ACME VO 40 CONNECTIONS IN x-overs stabilizers drill collars hevy weight and light weight drill pipes etc. at mannual lathe DEMOOR M/C WHERE CAN I TRY AND GOT MY EXPECTED SALARY AND BENIFITS

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.