DON'T DON'T DON'T GO TRHOUGH CENTRALDISPATCH

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Jeannie in Mabelvale, Arkansas

111 months ago

jdk in Omaha, Nebraska said: Do not go through centraldispatch.com they will rip your head off. BIG scam they can all burn in F@CKIN hell

we currently go thru a broker and Im looking to get my authority and broker our own truck . our broker now uses central dispatch--can u give me some insite Jeannie417@msn.com

RTrucker in Bristol, Tennessee

110 months ago

Have used central dispatch for years. IT is very helpful to my business and I dont know what I'd do without them. Central dispatch has never "ripped me off", some of the customers has, but there are ways around that for a hauler.

grimrepo in Canton, Georgia

103 months ago

DJ in Freehold, New Jersey said: im about to join up with centraldispatch.com. should i not . what went down so bad?

central dispatch is alright! he is more likely referring to a car broker he found on central dispatch that did not pay him! you have to be careful with who you are dealing with, and there are ways to prevent not getting paid by a broker! check their ratings and dont do anything that is not a COD! if you ship a car for a broker that has a low rating you are asking for trouble! they have a bad rating for a reason, and that reason is that they previously ripped someone off! nothing to do with central, even though they cater to the brokers and not the carriers!

Wanabee Hauler in Argyle, Florida

63 months ago

For a small hauler I am told that you work on a cod basis and dont unload the last vehicle until payment is in hand. That sound about right?

MIKA TRANSPORT in Illinois

60 months ago

We've used CentralDispatch since we hung out our shingle. It is not CentralDispatch that shafts you, it is the individual dealer/broker that is going to shaft you.

You must pay attention to the ratings and be prepared to wait as much as 6 weeks for payment. As a hauler, you need to be prepared to buy fuel for 4-6 weeks before you see your first checks rolling in.

Dasnexpress in Loganville, Georgia

33 months ago

Wildcat if you don't mind can I get a copy of your excel spreadsheet? Dasnexpress@gmail.com

Wayne in Hinesville, Georgia

33 months ago

Could I get your spreadsheet and any other information/files you're willing to share. bwvaughan3@gmail.com

samcast in Riverside, California

33 months ago

WildKat could I get a copy of your spreadsheets if you don't min. Thanks samcast562@gmail.com

HeavenlyExpress in Memphis, Tennessee

33 months ago

WildKat if you don't mind can I also get a copy of your spreadsheet and any other information that you don't mind sharing with me. Thanks in advance

HeavenlyExpress29560@Gmail.com

H.C.E. in Bronx, New York

33 months ago

Wildkat Transport LLC in Adair, Oklahoma said: Do not be afraid of central dispatch . They are simply a load board. The key to using central is experiences. Things I have experienced...

Be careful of inops, they can be difficult. People shipping them will be VERY dishonest. Sometimes they will not list them as inops so you do not charge the correct rates and your stuck taking the load because. They can also be difficult to unload. So watch for pickup locations such as copart, IAA, etc.

If they answer the phone and don't speak English HANG UP!!

REPO yards are also difficult to work with. They will limit hours of operations and make ridiculous rules about paperwork.

Make sure they did not change the listing. (I print the listing screen before calling) I have seen them put it on central for $500.00 and change it to $200.00 after you call, and if you don't catch it, your stuck.

If they ask you to collect a broker fee, make them give you an I9 and send them a 1099 at the end of the year or you pay taxes on that broker fee.

COD/COP are good choices. Quickpay/comcheck you need to be familiar with that company's policies on how you get paid. If it says check or nothing at all, be careful, it could take weeks to get paid.

KEEP GOOD PAPERWORK. I will be happy to share my excel spreadsheet setup to anyone who asks. Scan it and upload to central when the customer signs it. Also have a good terms and conditions on the back, I will share mine if you just ask. Put a laptop and printer in your truck. You can get referbs toughbooks for about $300 on ebay and a $50.00 printer with inverter from walmart. All you need is wifi or a mobile data plan.

The most important thing of all, CHECK OUT THEIR RATINGS ! ! ! Just because they are not 100% doesn't mean anything. But if they are under 97% or so, be careful.

Wildkat,if you don't mind, could I get a copy of your excel spreadsheet. Thank you hgavinross@gmail.com

Rollmasters in Jonesboro, Georgia

32 months ago

Wildcat would you share your spreadsheets and terms and conditions? It would be greatly appreciated. My email is rollmasters1@gmail.com

MelanconTS in Tomball, Texas

32 months ago

Wildkat Transport LLC in Adair, Oklahoma said: Do not be afraid of central dispatch . They are simply a load board. The key to using central is experiences. Things I have experienced...

Be careful of inops, they can be difficult. People shipping them will be VERY dishonest. Sometimes they will not list them as inops so you do not charge the correct rates and your stuck taking the load because. They can also be difficult to unload. So watch for pickup locations such as copart, IAA, etc.

REPO yards are also difficult to work with. They will limit hours of operations and make ridiculous rules about paperwork.

Make sure they did not change the listing. (I print the listing screen before calling) I have seen them put it on central for $500.00 and change it to $200.00 after you call, and if you don't catch it, your stuck.

If they ask you to collect a broker fee, make them give you an I9 and send them a 1099 at the end of the year or you pay taxes on that broker fee.

COD/COP are good choices. Quickpay/comcheck you need to be familiar with that company's policies on how you get paid. If it says check or nothing at all, be careful, it could take weeks to get paid.

KEEP GOOD PAPERWORK. I will be happy to share my excel spreadsheet setup to anyone who asks. Scan it and upload to central when the customer signs it. Also have a good terms and conditions on the back, I will share mine if you just ask. Put a laptop and printer in your truck. You can get referbs toughbooks for about $300 on ebay and a $50.00 printer with inverter from walmart. All you need is wifi or a mobile data

Wildcat
Can you share your excel sheet with me ? Donald.melancon@yahoo.com. I just starting out and it will be a big help
Thank you

MelanconTS in Tomball, Texas

32 months ago

Wildcat

Can you share your excel sheet with me ? Donald.melancon@yahoo.com I am just starting out and it will be a great help
Donald

Phenomenal

32 months ago

Wildcat,

That is very valuable information, thank you ! If possible could you share your spreadsheets and terms and conditions , my email is Phenominn@gmail.com . I'm looking at getting my first run . If possible I would like to speak more in depth on a few other things .

Phenomenal

32 months ago

KEEP GOOD PAPERWORK. I will be happy to share my excel spreadsheet setup to anyone who asks. Scan it and upload to central when the customer signs it. Also have a good terms and conditions on the back, I will share mine if you just ask. Put a laptop and printer in your truck. You can get referbs toughbooks for about $300 on ebay and a $50.00 printer with inverter from walmart. All you need is wifi or a mobile data plan.

The most important thing of all, CHECK OUT THEIR RATINGS ! ! ! Just because they are not 100% doesn't mean anything. But if they are under 97% or so, be careful.

wildcat,
thanks for that information.could you share your spreadsheets and terms and conditions , phenominn@gmail.com.

Airam valdes in Florida

32 months ago

Wildkat Transport LLC in Adair, Oklahoma
Thank you for you advice!
Can you please send my the spread sheets and terms and condition thank you !
I'm a brand new guy need all the help I can get !
Airamreinoso@hotmail.com

Alex in Bensalem, Pennsylvania

32 months ago

Wildkat, some good advise, thanks for sharing it with the comunity.

I would like to introduce the company we work with - CarShipIO to all those that are just starting up or already in the car hauling business, check out CarShipIO - Smart Software tools for your Auto Transport and Car Hauling business, sign up for Free!

Once you enter you company info and truck info, upload your logo.
The app will generate BOLs and Invoices for you autmatically, you can create your own terms and conditions, and even email them with just one click to your customers from the within the app. No need to type any information twice.
Keep track of your customers and and expenses, as well as payments and see reports and analytics on how your new business is doing.
No meter where you get your work, You can import the load information from Central, Ready, Reindeer, United, CarsArrive, Metrogistics, Montway and so many other places or just enter it.
While on the road you can use driver app to see all the load details, mark it as Picked up or Delivered, Enter Expenses, complete EBOL with damage inspections and Pictures, Capture E-Signatures from customer on the spot.
The Best part is you can then Invoice right away from your phone or tablet, no need to wait to send it out, manually create Invoices or worst pay some bookkeeper to that for you and wait to get paid longer.
You can Really do tone of stuff with it.
WE recommend it to all our clients.
Check it out: www.carshipio.com?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=indeed&utm_campaign=t158513

Marcel in Los Angeles, California

32 months ago

Wildcat if you don't mind can I get a copy of your excel spreadsheet? zahariamarcel@yahoo.com. Thanks.

guy in Hemet, California

31 months ago

Also please send me a format spreadsheet. Thank you in advance.

Bones in Spencer, Tennessee

31 months ago

guy in Hemet, California said: Also please send me a format spreadsheet. Thank you in advance.

Check out www.nationwideautodispatch.com Helpful info on there especially for guys just getting started.

Rnorton

30 months ago

Please send me a copy of your spreadsheet if you would. Thanks!! richardnortonjr@gmail.com

30 months ago

Free dispatching! www.nationwideautodispatch.com

30 months ago

How to handle INOPs

As for a vehicle that is not as described, such as a vehicle that ends up being an inop that was not advertised as such, they are easy to deal with. A lot of times the broker is not at fault. The broker rarely sees the vehicle and only has the information that is provided to them. This is not always the case. As we all know not all brokers are honest but you are not left without recourse when dealing with the dishonest broker. Central Dispatch has been very helpful in the past for me. Keep good records, pictures and videos. Use them if needed. Remember your rating or history of complaints/compliments says a lot about your business ethics. Central Dispatch sees all.

An unexpected INOP leave you with three options;

1. Take it anyway
2. Call the broker and politely and professionally explain the situation and tell them that you are willing to take it but it will cost more for your winch time. Agree to a price and load and go.
3. Cancel (not good when you can avoid it). I have never seen this result in a negative rating being assigned to your account. The broker may give you a negative rating but Central Dispatch is fair. If you make careful notes as to why you have cancelled and answer the negative rating with video, photographic or documented evidence that the vehicle is an inop but was not advertised as such Central Dispatch will not give you the negative rating, in my experience. You have 5 days to answer a negative rating from a broker before Central Dispatch will assign it. Central dispatch has been a GREAT company to work with!
Keep in mind that your history of cancelations are recorded on Central Dispatch. It shows whether it was a "broker cancelation" or a "carrier cancelation". Even if they are legitimate reasons it can still add up and look bad so avoid them when possible. Sometimes you are better off financially taking the INOP even if you cant get any extra money on it because the cost of canceling in lost time adds up.

Joe in Vienna, Virginia

29 months ago

Wildkat Transport LLC in Adair, Oklahoma
Thanks for the great advice! 
Can you please share your spread sheets and terms and conditions!? 
Jkj202@hotmail.com
I just start my new business and I need all the help, thank you so much.

Joe,Vienna,Va

valcohjonesautotransportllc in Charleston, South Carolina

28 months ago

Wildkat,

Thanks for your input regarding load picking. I have recently entered the car hauling arena, an could use as much knowledge as possible. I would also like to ask you for a copy of your spreadsheet referenced above, and for any additional pros and cons to the world of hauling.

Valcohjones@gmail.com

2002 International 9000i
Kaufman Max 6

Trans-Lite LLC in Miami, Florida

28 months ago

Hey good morning. I'm new to the business as carrier and trying to get as much knowledge as possible from anyone in the business who's willing to help. I will agree I will greatly appreciate you sharing your spreadsheet with me.

Johnsonseconomiccars@gmail.com

Raguero78@*****.***

28 months ago

Phenomenal said: wildcat,
thanks for that information.could you share your spreadsheets and terms and conditions , phenominn@gmail.com.

I'm just starting been driving for 16 yrs now and looking foward to a new career I have a 2015 dodge dully and a 4 car double deck trailer I need to know if I'm going to be ok and you could send a sample of a spread sheet you had mentioned thanks in advance my email is raguero78@gmail.com

Sha in New York, New York

28 months ago

Hi wildcat I know you posted this a while ago but I just started oit can I have your spreadsheet and terms Sheru.farooq@yahoo.com

Austin Reader in Providence, Rhode Island

28 months ago

Hey Wildcat, thank you very much. Is it possible that you send your spreadsheet and any other inforation in which could be useful?
Austinthereader@gmail.com

rescue towing llc in Douglasville, Georgia

27 months ago

Could we please get the spreadsheets and terms and conditions this would be awesome. We would really appreciate it @shikitahixon11@gmail.com

CherriT in Houston, Texas

27 months ago

Would you please email me your spreadsheet? My husband just started and I'm dispatching for him.. cherri.itworks@gmail.com

SmilesAutoGroup in Blue Island, Illinois

27 months ago

WILDCAT - Can you send me your spreadsheet. It is much appreciated! Thank you. Also - thanks for the info on Central Dispatch - we are thinking of signing up! Have a great rest of the weekend.

SmilesAutoGroup in Blue Island, Illinois

27 months ago

Oops - forgot email - ed.moore@SmilesAutoGroup.com

Thanks Again!

Cammy Darling in Montgomery, Alabama

27 months ago

Please share your spreadsheet and terms and conditions with me daviscammy@gmail.com

Julianaramos89@*****.*** in Ontario, California

27 months ago

Wildkat Transport LLC in Adair, Oklahoma said:

KEEP GOOD PAPERWORK. I will be happy to share my excel spreadsheet setup to anyone who asks. Scan it and upload to central when the customer signs it. Also have a good terms and conditions on the back, I will share mine if you just ask.

Hello wildkat, you have really good advice and i was wondering if you can send me the excel spreadsheet and the terms and conditions, it would mean a lot.
thank you,
Julianaramos89@yahoo.com

Harold in Bastrop, Texas

27 months ago

Harold from Texas.... I would like to have a copy of your excel spreadsheet if you don't mind.

Harold in Bastrop, Texas

27 months ago

I would like to have a copy of your excel spreadsheet if you don't mind. I'm new to the industry.

I would greatly appreciate it.

JP in Locust Grove, Georgia

26 months ago

Hey Wildkat. Thanks for the info. Could you send me also a copy of your spreadsheet and terms please? Thanks again.

David Roy in Erwin, Tennessee

26 months ago

Hello Wildkat,
Could you please send me me a copy of your spreadsheet and terms. I'm new to this but spent the last 27 years in trucking and last 18 as an owner operater.
Thank you very much and greatly appreciated
David
Please send to

David Roy in Erwin, Tennessee

26 months ago

Hello Wildkat,
Could you please send me me a copy of your spreadsheet and terms. I'm new to this but spent the last 27 years in trucking and last 18 as an owner operater.
Thank you very much and greatly appreciated
David
Please send to shorelineshippers@gmail.com

scotttemple in Hendersonville, North Carolina

26 months ago

Hello wildkat I would like a copy of your spreadsheet also please. I am just starting out and can use all the help I can get. Thank you Scott.

Michael & Michaela Ligon in Montgomery, Alabama

26 months ago

Wildkat Transport LLC in Adair, Oklahoma said:

Wildkat transport please send me a copy of your spreadsheet and other helpful tips to starting a car hauling business. My email is donner040604@yahoo.com

tnzauto in San Bernardino, California

26 months ago

Hello WildCat,

Could you please send me your spreadsheet and terms and another information you think might be helpful. tnzautoexpress@gmail.com

James Creech in Smithfield, North Carolina

26 months ago

Jeannie in Mabelvale, Arkansas said: we currently go thru a broker and Im looking to get my authority and broker our own truck . our broker now uses central dispatch --can u give me some insite Jeannie417@msn.com

I've used central dispatch since I started soley doing auto transport, and its like someone else mentioned before, It's not central dispatch you need to be weary of it's the dishonest brokers. But don't let that discourage you there are a lot of goo auto transport brokers, www.smartautomove.com is one that has constantly provided me with loads and have never failed me. their lots of brokers that are good just need to check their ratings.

Vhs trucking in Oak Park, Illinois

26 months ago

Hello Wildkat,
Could you please send me a copy of your spreadsheet and terms.
Thank you very much.
Viktor.
Please send to viktorkvl24@gmail.com

TBRtruck

25 months ago

Hi WildKat. Can I please get a copy of your spreadsheet and terms and conditions. Thank you.

rodrigueztaylor@comcast.net

dj battle in Hampton, Virginia

25 months ago

Jeannie in Mabelvale, Arkansas said: we currently go thru a broker and Im looking to get my authority and broker our own truck . our broker now uses central dispatch --can u give me some insite Jeannie417@msn.com

another guy with a dually thats all i have to say

dj battle in Hampton, Virginia

25 months ago

Wanabee Hauler in Argyle, Florida said: For a small hauler I am told that you work on a cod basis and dont unload the last vehicle until payment is in hand. That sound about right?

No ,You have no idea what your talking about.Sounds good though

Yaroslav in Asheville, North Carolina

25 months ago

Sha in New York, New York said:

Hi Wildcat!

Could you you please share the spreadsheets and terms and conditions this would be awesome. We would really appreciate it.

Please email to - interstem@gmail.com

Thank you!

Cbest in Middletown, New York

25 months ago

H.C.E. in Bronx, New York said: Wildkat,if you don't mind, could I get a copy of your excel spreadsheet. Thank you hgavinross@gmail.com

I would like the spreadsheet as well: bestcusa@yahoo.com

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.