WANT TO GET IN THE CAR HAULING BUSINESS WITH 2 CAR TRAILER HOW DO I GO ABOUT FINDING LOADS

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

RAFAEL in Tennessee

9 months ago

HOWN DO I FIND LOADS IS THERE A APP OR WEBSITE?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Omar_saeed20@yahoo in Detroit, Michigan

8 months ago

I want to know how I can start the hauling business with one or two cars

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

RMurphy in Las Vegas, Nevada

7 months ago

Finding loads by yourself would cost you much time and energy. There are so many shipping companies that hire haulers and provide them with various assignments. It would be better to collaborate with such firms. My uncle, after his retirement opted to be car hauler at We Will Transport It. It is his view that firms like www.wewilltransportit.com provide good amount of opportunities to car haulers.

Reply - Report abuse

craighayes in Georgia

1 month ago

I really need some advice my cdl was taken for life and I’m catching hell getting them back they have been suspended since 2011 and on top of that I think I can even reapply after then10 year time frame has passed since I was sentenced to prison in 2014 and I can’t find a job for nothing in the world that paying me a decent salary and I really love driving and I have been getting a lot of so called know it alls telling me I can haul cars and stay under 26001 lbs which I have argued with several that this is not true either it’s impossible to haul cars and stay under the weight class or it’s not any money in hauling cars and staying under 26k .At this point I’m just trying to make something reasonable so would it be worth it to buy a dually and wedge to haul or should I try buying a big rig and hire a driver to run the truck for me ? Trucking is all I know and I really need to get back in the industry being here in Memphis it’s so many avenues for trucking but after we listening to so many wanna he know it all truckers I’m not sure which way to go so could someone please be so kind to address the facts about both situations I’d really appreciate it.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.