looking for loads

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

chris in Asbury, New Jersey

81 months ago

ok i am new to this ..i have a weight limit of 10000lbs on my trailer but want to get into car hauling. where do i start to look for jobs?

ATeam Moving & Delivery in Metairie, Louisiana

79 months ago

chris in Asbury, New Jersey said: ok i am new to this ..i have a weight limit of 10000lbs on my trailer but want to get into car hauling. where do i start to look for jobs?

ive got alot of business from uship.com and running craigslist ads.

rebeldispatch in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

45 months ago

Hi, i offer a dispatch service as well as back office management, please feel free to contact me at rebeldispatch@gmail.com

I offer dispatch services specifically for auto haulers. Our new state of the art software will allow you to see all of the details about your business, your revenues, expenses, and the most and least profitable routes. For just a few dollars per load we will manage everything for you, all you have to do is authorize the jobs and run your trips. You can forget about all of the phone calls, customer/broker inquiries, paperwork, and bookkeeping. We will give you 100% access to CarShipIO so you can see the full picture of your business anywhere anytime from any device. Your customers and shippers will be notified with the status of their vehicles live.
We offer multiple plans so you can pick the one that perfectly fits your needs.
We can just manage your back office, make it digital, where all of your receipts and maintenance expenses are stored forever and in case of IRS audit you don’t have to look for them in boxes filled with receipts. You can stop using our services whenever you feel comfortable doing it yourself, when you learn the CarShipIO software to your comfort level.
We also offer dispatch services, where back office management will be complimentary on CarShipIO. Dispatch services include:
• Finding a job based on your criteria (price per mile, routes, number of cars, number of runs per week/month)
• Calling customers to find out about the satisfaction of the service provided
• Invoicing the customer/broker/shipper
• Enter all of the accounting date into CarShipIO so you can look at it anytime anywhere
• It’s easy, it’s transparent, it’s revolutionary!!!

Ciro Victor in New York, New York

12 months ago

Monily started as a simple bookkeeping processing organization. However, in time, it acquired professional expertise and expanded business operations bringing more effective talents onboard.
Organize your finance books

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.