new transporters

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

carjunky in Desoto, Missouri

19 months ago

Bones and others on here. You can lease on to me and or i can find you loads. Pick my brain i will try and answer all your questions.

19 months ago

Also bones your insurance quote is almost three times what i pay.you should maybe lease onto a company for lower rates till you get experiance then you will get a cheaper rate down the road on your own.

Need dispatcher in Jacksonville, Florida

18 months ago

To run just the state of fla.

18 months ago

Need dispatcher in Jacksonville, Florida said: To run just the state of fla.

Are you using central dispatch or anything to find loads now.

18 months ago

No i just got the equipment 12 weeks ago. I heard they qas bad news.

18 months ago

Need experienced driver in car hauling and flatbed hauling

18 months ago

Its not central thats bad. Its certain brokers that dont pay. Inly take cash jobs were customer pays you on pickup or delivery. What equipment did you get. I used central for 3 years and did fine. But never used anything but c.o.d. unless it was a very big broker like montway etc. I physically cant load cars and stuff now so im trying to be a broker.ive got all my stuff done except were to find cars to post. But dispatching takes up alot of damm time. So if you need someone to check out the loads and brokers cuz i know who the bad ones are i can help.

KQJTEN9 in Chicago, Illinois

15 months ago

carjunky in Desoto, Missouri said: Bones and others on here. You can lease on to me and or i can find you loads. Pick my brain i will try and answer all your questions.

I have a self dispatch and invoicing website for owner operators or small fleets ... its only $199 set-up fee and $10 per truck per month ...
I also offer a FREE 3 month dispatch training course for friends and family of owner operators to get them saving money on dispatch services. We will also be working on some Uber Freight opportunities in 2018 !!!

Thanks for your time and the Linkedin connection ... if there is anyone I can connect you with shoot me an email.

Thanks
Tripp@Industrialsolutionslogistics.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.