What are typical case manager salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Mary in Jackson, Michigan

126 months ago

In Michigan most bachelor's level positions are in the high 20s to low 30s. Indiana and Ohio pay a little less, there you can expent mid to high 20s with the same qualifications.
Getting your BSW might bring you more options as well as money.

Danette Elliott in Warren, Michigan

125 months ago

I'm a job seeker. Currently unemployed with alot experience in administrative work. However, as graduate student in school counseling, I would like to find a job related to this field of work.

Can anyone give any suggestions?

gomebike in Villa Rica, Georgia

120 months ago

Outside Metro Atlanta, I'm making low 20s with a bachelors. In this area it seems that most people want a masters.

To increase your pay you'll either have to just wait and gain experience or get your Master's.

katrina1165

119 months ago

gomebike in Villa Rica, Georgia said: Outside Metro Atlanta, I'm making low 20s with a bachelors. In this area it seems that most people want a masters.

To increase your pay you'll either have to just wait and gain experience or get your Master's.

try case manager positions with the govt, children and family services as well.

saipeople in kingwood, Texas

119 months ago

Case managers are earning about 60k$ for year in CA.Check here for more locations - www.indeed.com/salary?q1=case+manager&l1=CA

Saipeople
www.saipeople.com

Rachel in Louisville, Kentucky

116 months ago

With a Masters, most I've made thus far is $28,000. And benefits are horribly expensive. I'm getting out of the field. Getting in with CPS pays better.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.