Getting a chemical engineering job with non- U.S chemical engineering certificate

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Tayo in Baltimore, Maryland

70 months ago

What do i need to do to get a chemical engineering job in U.S.A with a foreign B.Sc in chemical engineering? Your reply is highly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.