New Driver Can't Get Hired

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

bernardforbes in Richmond, Virginia

103 months ago

I have an 11 year old felony and a suspension last year and trucking companies are treating me like the swine flu. Point me in the right direction

Pendtrans@*****.*** in Memphis, Tennessee

97 months ago

Bernard Forbes in Richmond, Virginia said: I have an 11 year old felony and a suspension last year and trucking companies are treating me like the swine flu. Point me in the right direction

You might try 'Swift'. I heard they would hire a guy with a 'record', but I don't know about the suspension. BP

mark in Martins Ferry, Ohio

95 months ago

trying to find a local driving job but everyone i apply for they always hire someone else or they say they can't hire me because i have tattoos on my arms...........wow what a free country this is ....

jim in San Diego, California

83 months ago

Bernard Forbes in Richmond, Virginia said: I have an 11 year old felony and a suspension last year and trucking companies are treating me like the swine flu. Point me in the right direction

mcdonalds

jim in San Diego, California

83 months ago

mark in Martins Ferry, Ohio said: trying to find a local driving job but everyone i apply for they always hire someone else or they say they can't hire me because i have tattoos on my arms...........wow what a free country this is ....

the cops in san diego have tattoos so thats not the reason buddy its just you, learn some people skills, and wear a long sleave shirt instead of a wife beater tank top

trucker in Warwick, Rhode Island

73 months ago

CRST HIRES ANYONE,SO DOES CR ENGLAND.

Jack in Rensselaer, New York

71 months ago

I'm a Shaffer driver. If you're a new driver with a 11 year old felony Shaffer Trucking Inc will hire you. It only has to be 10 years old. Contact me through my email: Jack_51@sbcglobal.net. I will be glad to give you the details.

Jacky in Fresh Meadows, New York

53 months ago

Email me if u need work khera171@gmail.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.