Is it possible to have an expierence in USA without green card.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Bivort in North Miami Beach, Florida

101 months ago

I have worked in CRO for 4 years ( mostly in oncological area) and want to have work expierence here in USA fo r1 or 2 years.
How I can apply for this. As I noticed all CRO wants to have us residents. May be someone has an answer or advice?

- Was this comment helpful?
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.