What are typical cocktail server salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Court in Decatur, Georgia

125 months ago

Uh, firstly, there is no "salary". You get paid in tips- wages are limited to 2 or 3 bucks an hour, and that goes toward your taxes (you never see a paycheck, really). Find a place that has an affluent, consistent group of patrons where you are comfortable, and then hustle your ass off. Frankly, being a flirt doesn't hurt!

Novice in Conyers, Georgia

125 months ago

Court in Decatur, Georgia said: Uh, firstly, there is no "salary". You get paid in tips- wages are limited to 2 or 3 bucks an hour, and that goes toward your taxes (you never see a paycheck, really). Find a place that has an affluent, consistent group of patrons where you are comfortable, and then hustle your ass off. Frankly, being a flirt doesn't hurt!

Hey, you're in Georgia! I'm going to look for a cocktailing job next week, I want to make at least 500+ a week- what night club should I go to? I was thinking Compound or Fever, maybe Opera but I think they only open on Fridays and Saturdays. I really want to work at MJQ, but I don't know how much I'd be making there (do you?)---Where do you think I'd make to MOST money?? If you could give me any information you know, it would help a lot. Thanks

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.