age discrimination still alive and well

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

odie.dorothy@*****.*** in Altamonte Springs, Florida

93 months ago

I have been on several interview,in person and phone interviews, last one the person stated that, I had a very impressive resume
and the interview went very well,just to be sent a email, stated that chose someone
else. When company human resource or the recruiters ask for your w2 forms and other school documents and the main question are
you over forty years old,is a red flag for
age discrimination,education documents will
show when you graduated,birth certificates.
you are being interviewed by someone youger
than you are and see someone younger than you get the job, with little or minium job experience.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

5 interviews and still unemployed in Dallas, Texas

84 months ago

odie.dorothy@yahoo.com in Altamonte Springs, Florida said: I have been on several interview,in person and phone interviews, last one the person stated that, I had a very impressive resume
and the interview went very well,just to be sent a email, stated that chose someone
else. When company human resource or the recruiters ask for your w2 forms and other school documents and the main question are
you over forty years old,is a red flag for
age discrimination,education documents will
show when you graduated,birth certificates.
you are being interviewed by someone youger
than you are and see someone younger than you get the job, with little or minium job experience.

I have went on several interviews as well, and still no luck. My interviews went well. I pass criminal, credit, drug, typing, data entry, tests and still no luck. What are these company's looking for

Reply - Report abuse

62 in Des Moines, Iowa

84 months ago

5 interviews and still unemployed in Dallas, Texas said: I have went on several interviews as well, and still no luck. My interviews went well. I pass criminal, credit, drug, typing, data entry, tests and still no luck. What are these company's looking for

I AM WANDERING THE SAME THING I HAVE BEEN TO A FEW INTERVIEW MYSELF AND EVEN APPLIED TO ABOUT A DOZEN JOBS

Reply - Report abuse

Bella Samuel in Anaheim, California

84 months ago

5 interviews and still unemployed in Dallas, Texas said: I have went on several interviews as well, and still no luck. My interviews went well. I pass criminal, credit, drug, typing, data entry, tests and still no luck. What are these company's looking for

A PINK SQUIRREL..............

A young good looking male (brains optional) a sexy female(no brains required, kinda stupid is okay) I have seen my share of these squirrels.

What ever happened to maturity, wisdom, experience, knowledge,team player and so on......????????????????

Reply - Report abuse

odie.dorothy@*****.*** in Sanford, Florida

78 months ago

These companies recruiter and one doing the interviews and hiring
are looking for someone the on age groups,not fair. Amazingly, the company are allow it, and some of the person/s doing the interviews or hiring decisions do not even have the experience for the jobs of hiring or know how the interview.

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.