Top dental office receptionist skills needed to get the job.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

K t in Burnaby, British Columbia

125 months ago

Brittney C. in Chattanooga, Tennessee said: lol teeth dont have names, they are just numbered from 1-32

teeth do have names. upper right lateral incisor,central incisor canine, 1st bi cuspid, 1 2nd and 3rd molards

islandgirl@*****.*** in New Hampton, Iowa

124 months ago

mamaoflucas in East Lansing, Michigan said: I am applying for a dental office receptionist position. It is full time M-F $13-$17 per hour!!! I am curretnly a CNA/CENA (certified nurse aide), I am making under $11 per hour! I will stay at my job per diem because I am going to nursing school and I do love what I do so I must stay there but I also feel I am qualified to be a receptionist. I have an extensive educational background, I am very articulate and compassionate, I communicate well and feel competent about the collections/monetary dealings involved with this position. Any advice or points I should highlight to include in my cover letter and resume I intend to fax tomorrow????
Thanks! Helpful forum!!

Hi, My name is Roxanne funny I found your letter I am in a situation now that I am a CNA but found a want ad for a Dental Assistant or Receptionist looking for a change I guess wanted to know if you got your receptionist job? How it was going? I hope I hear back from you. Roxanne

Rhonda531 in Warwick, Rhode Island

124 months ago

Sonny in La Grange, Illinois said: I just started my job as a dental receptionist today. I have never worked in this industry before so I am going in blind as a bat. Does anyone have any advice. Oh and the Doctor that I work for seems to be a nice guy so far. :)

My advice is stay patient with the Dr cause he will get frustrated most likely waiting for you to get it. Just look at it as a new career for you and one day you will be glad you stuck it out. There is alot to learn. I am looking to go back to work after staying home with my son who is now 2 yrs old. Not much out there.

jessica in Colorado Springs, Colorado

122 months ago

Brittney C. in Chattanooga, Tennessee said: lol teeth dont have names, they are just numbered from 1-32

so if teeth dont have names then what are molars, bicuspids, cuspids, or incisors?

Lynda in Blackfoot, Idaho

113 months ago

PJ in Mesa, Arizona said: I work front office in an endodontic practice. When we confirm patients the day before we ALWAYS let them know what their out of pocket is for their appointment. This gives them the opportunity to discuss payment if they need to. If we are dealing with insurance then we tell them it;'s only an estimate as insurance doesn't guarantee payment.

I also work for an endodontist and we quote the pt's portion at the time of the appointment, or we call the patient back the same day after we verify dental insurance information. Patient's appreciate our promptness and the fact that we are knowledgeable.

Desert Staffing in Rancho Mirage, California

113 months ago

Rebecca Johnson said: 1.Excellent Customer Service skills
2.show compassion
3.Be a team player

Keeping the schedule full. Down time can be costly... Scheduling so patients keep there appointments makes doc very happy

office manager in Fresno in Visalia, California

112 months ago

Better yet try "securing payment arrangements when reserving their appointment. If they ask why they have to pay for something they have not yet recieved, which only a few will, just explain it is to ensure all financial matters are setteled so we can start on time. I always let them know that they don't have to pay today unless they would like to reserve their appt. it works great and is much less confusing and stressful the day of tx. This also reduces no shows due to finances. It separates the patients who are serious about committing to tx. or not. Good luck it is very challenging working front office in a dental practice in more ways than one.

laurieeckes@*****.*** in Rancho Cucamonga, California

112 months ago

Thanks for the response. It's funny how the front office thinks their position is more difficult then back...hope not. My experience is this, when your working along side the Dentist in a very busy office you are dealing with the Dr all day long!

daisy in Palmer, Massachusetts

112 months ago

Yes, they do have names. Central, lateral, cuspid, first bicuspid, second bicuspid, first molar, second molar, wisdom teeth.

gideon305 in California

111 months ago

BACK*

hudler in Rancho Cucamonga, California

111 months ago

Boy I thought this site was all about helping one another. I don't think I'd want to work with someone that one bad mouths a previous employer and two someone else that is confrontational. That would be so exhausting. Team work people!

SM in Salem, Virginia

111 months ago

I am so tired of seeing the rudeness on this forum. I thought that this was to help each other out. Instead every comment that I see on here is telling someone else how wrong that their statement is. Either they cannot spell, their grammar is incorrect, or they don't have proper spacing between sentences Also, I really think that we have beat it to death that there are in fact names to the teeth. I think that if you are only on here to abuse your fellow dental professional then you need to start your own forum. www.bashadentalbitch.com

Tina in Palm Desert, California

111 months ago

Amen to that! The criticism really shows their anger. They are probably miscible no matter who they work for. I’ve worked with the victim, the everyday pity party and the critic that just borrows trouble every chance they get. They take the nicest thing and turn it into to a pile of poo. Then they wonder why they’re never happy at work .Like it’s the doctors fault he doesn’t do everything in his power to fix their unhappiness. They don’t do one thing to contribute to a happy work place. I gave up trying to please these people years ago. You just can’t do it. Now they've found a forum to constantly complain....like they don't have enough fun at work bashing everything.

hudler in Rancho Cucamonga, California

111 months ago

Can I get an Amen to that statement. People like that are poison to any profession!

sharon Hartley in Dewsbury, United Kingdom

110 months ago

Host said: What are the top 3 traits or skills every dental office receptionist must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your dental office receptionist expertise?

always treat the client like you would expect to be treated
have empathy and the knowledge to answer any queries, ask clinicians if you are unsure
be polite and always keep the client informed of any treatment plan changes
give a written treatment plan and estimate and ask that the patient sign your copy for your records

Tina in Banning, California

110 months ago

Host said: What are the top 3 traits or skills every dental office receptionist must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your dental office receptionist expertise?

#1 Schedule every potential new patient Phone skills a must!
# 2 Schedule efficiently, yet allowing for new patient time each day.
#3 Stay on top of accounts receivable.

Jayne in Chicago, Illinois

109 months ago

I work as a receptionist at a dental office. Up until now I felt that I was great in the are of customer service and just needed tweeking in my multi-tasking. However, I was recently tapped on the shoulder and told otherwise. I was told I was rude but not intentially, and at times came off as condesending. What can I do or what are some tips you can give me so that I don't SOUND condescending or LOOK unsure when talking to patients.

Dawn Lash in Minneapolis, Minnesota

107 months ago

Jan in Everett, Washington said: I work with many dental offices as a practice management consultant and have seen everything. Doctors contact me on a regular basis looking for qualified help. The two top requests are great customer service and strong work ethics. Everything else can be taught.

It is also very important to understand all types of dental restorations in order to support the doctor's recommended treatment, understand billing and insurance and how to gracefully ask for money...and be a team player.

I have been working as a dental office receptionist for 7 1/2 months, and I very much like the job. However, today the dentist told me she is not making enough to pay all the bills and also pay me. Prior to my coming, she also watched over the front desk, saw patients and had a part-time person come in at the end of each day to send the claims. I'm waiting to discuss this with the manager over the dentist, who is currently travelling, but I definitely need another job. I know how to figure out copays, take credit card payments, set up appointments, make phone calls, deal well with the patients, and send the claims. The prior employee never fully trained me on entering the Explanation of Benefits that comes with the check, into the patient accounts on the computer. For this reason, I felt I couldn't get properly established in my job. I had asked over and over for someone to help me, but I didn't get that. I was a valedictorian in high school when I graduated here in Minnesota in 1974. I didn't continue on to higher education because there were major family problems going on which caused me to leave home and forfeit any hopes of higher education. I am a very trainable person, and once I catch on to something, I can handle it well and faithfully. I very much want a chance to prove my capabilities of learning and being trained to do a good job and become an established front desk receptionist. Can you give me any assistance?

Dawn Lash in Minneapolis, Minnesota

107 months ago

Annonymous in Surrey, British Columbia said: The Dental reception field is very specific and the education you should have going into the position should also be completed. I am amazed that there are dentists out there that hire receptionist without education!

To sum up the skills required; The key is to be VERY organized, have a working knowledge of the insurance aspects, dental terminology, types of dentistry and booking techniques and lastly, to be prepared for any type of patient... be understanding and polite and ALWAYS let them know if there will be any costs to them up front ( yes girls, that happens even if a patient has 100% insurance coverage)so that you are not
unpleasantly surprising them at the end... Which brings me back to the beginning: If you want to work in a dental office and make a well-paying career out of it instead of just being the "telephone operator" for the office, go out and take the course!

Could you please tell me the details for the course. I'd like to do it on line. Can you tell me how and where to enroll or where to get this information on line?

Mwag in Houston, Texas

106 months ago

SM in Salem, Virginia said: I am so tired of seeing the rudeness on this forum. I thought that this was to help each other out. Instead every comment that I see on here is telling someone else how wrong that their statement is. Either they cannot spell, their grammar is incorrect, or they don't have proper spacing between sentences Also, I really think that we have beat it to death that there are in fact names to the teeth. I think that if you are only on here to abuse your fellow dental professional then you need to start your own forum. www.bashadentalbitch.com

SM, those were good points you made friend. But I gotta say...that "website" address you made up was pretty damn funny. LOL

Mwag in Houston, Texas

106 months ago

Hello all. Seeking advice. Im a later in life Criminal Justice student (43) who was recently laid off when the restaurant I ran closed down. I live in New Orleans and have a job interview in 4 days as a "Front Desk/Dental Assistant". The ad stated 80% front office-20% dental assistant. Now I have been in the hospitality industry all my life so this is new territory for me. I have BEEN wanted a change, (hense my criminal hustice studies), but feel intimidated by the idea of being out of my comfort zone. I am definately going to the interview...and I am very excited...but I admit...I am nervous about this. I realize all that entails being an efficient receptionist, and although I am confident that I will be a comfort to the patients, (Im very personable), I have no experience with insurance claims. I will take the 4 days to familiarize myself with the names and numbers of teeth and some procedure info, but what else should I look into to get a head start if hired and trained? I would like to know tactics for collecting payments also, gien the occasion that a patient is upset or argumentative about a certain cost, or insurance co. non-payment, things of that nature. I apologize for my long post, but I am in need of some advice or "inside tips" if you will. it would mean alot, thank you my friends, and best wishes and regards to all of you in the field of dentistry. Oh, also, my resume shows extensive experience in customer service and some administrative duties, but of course no dental office experience, so when dicussing hourly pay...what should I expect, or request? Thanks soo much for reading. Goodnite.

Lisa in Palm Desert, California

106 months ago

The MOST important thing I can tell you is Let the patient know what to expect. Sounds simple. When scheduling a paient let them know what their guesstimated portion might be if insurance is involved. Collect a part of that and let them know you'll be sending them a statement for the rest after insurance has paid. The big message here is that if your insurance doesn't pay for everything ...you are responcible for the balance. The reason patients get upset over money and insurance is they dont understand what is their responcibility. If you collect their portion and the insurance doesn't pay everything and you have to send a statement to the patient they're not expecting... watch out ...you will have angry phone calls or they might just save their frustration for he next visit and have a pow wow with you at the desk..BECAUSE THEY PAID THEIR PORTION.. NOT good. Never say YOUR PORTION. Just say I can never gaurentee what your insurance will pay Mrs Jones. But not to worry. If they don't pay what they're suppose to.... I'll send you a statement and you can mail in the payment. Now the patient knows that if their insuance doesnt pay they are responcible and THEY will be calling the insurance for payment NOT YOU. It's like a magic trick.. I have managed my husbands two practices for over twenty years.. One year we produced 1.5 M and collected all but 600.00.. If you use this simple but not popular protocol. You'll write your own wage and be invaluble to the doctor.Patients are happy to pay if they know what they're getting into before treatment.

Jane in Richmond, British Columbia

105 months ago

I had DA+ receptionist experience for 6 years until 2007. Then now I'm ready to back dental field. I found most office hire certified DA and I lost opportunities cause there is a gap. I tried apply for receptionist again but also worried if docotors prefer hire youth people?
I can't support that go back to school for full time study become certified. Should I give up back to this field? I am confident about my personalities and hard-working as well as willing to learn. However, certified means the door is shut to me.

D in Goodyear, Arizona

103 months ago

well im 22, i am planning on working in the front office, this will be my first job. i took a 3 month course in Dental Assisting 3 years ago.i didn't really learn much. i dont think im ready, thats why i am trying to work in the front office first...i dont know what to expect as a receptionist... can anyone help me out??? just run me through it that will help a lot!! thanx

Marlene in Los Angeles, California

103 months ago

Annonymous in Surrey, British Columbia said: The Dental reception field is very specific and the education you should have going into the position should also be completed. I am amazed that there are dentists out there that hire receptionist without education!

To sum up the skills required; The key is to be VERY organized, have a working knowledge of the insurance aspects, dental terminology, types of dentistry and booking techniques and lastly, to be prepared for any type of patient... be understanding and polite and ALWAYS let them know if there will be any costs to them up front ( yes girls, that happens even if a patient has 100% insurance coverage)so that you are not unpleasantly surprising them at the end... Which brings me back to the beginning: If you want to work in a dental office and make a well-paying career out of it instead of just being the "telephone operator" for the office, go out and take the course!

WHAT IS THIS COURSE CALLED???

harrier21@*****.*** in East Longmeadow, Massachusetts

101 months ago

psyank said: i was just told by my boss that i am great with everything except one thing....i do not schmooze the patients. i was told that i am abrupt (never been told that)...i didn't know i was also a salesman. if i did this like he wants me to..he stated i would be "amazing". my receptionist at my dentist does not schmooze me. am i wrong about thinking i am a salesman now?

You are and have always been the point salesperson for your practice. You are the primary point of contact for the practice and patients will join the practice or not based upon their experience with you at that first contact and subsequently. If a patient doesn't "buy" you, the doctor never gets the chance to "sell" himself. The practice will succeed or fail with your success or failure at performing this vital function and your doctor appears to know that. However, "Schmoozing" is a demeaning term for what you are being asked to do as a professional. Sincerely caring about the welfare of your patients within the context of the practice and communicating that is the only way to bring bring this home. It is a talent not available to all and must be nurtured and developed. Beware of prioritizing your task work over the management of your patients and enlist the help of your doctor if you are over tasked. "Burnout" is a real danger in your position and patients will hear and feel it if you do not recognize and manage it. Consider your doctor's critism to be the compliment that it is and don't reduce the importance of your position buy not recognizing or honing your craft whenever you can. And by the way, this particular talent is a valuable asset when discussing raises with your doctor, so bring that "New Patient" report with you to the negotiating table.

gizellejacobs@*****.*** in Hesperia, California

99 months ago

Mary in Wilmington, Massachusetts said: Teeth most certainly do have names. There are molars, cuspids, bicuspids, incisors, etc. These "names" are in addition to the numerical system.

I agree; there are most certainly names for the teeth. You may want to familiarize yourself with the head and neck anatomy at the same time you are learning the 5 surfaces of the teeth and the tooth numbers. There is also the ortho system of numbering e.g. UL1 thru 8 and so forth. I am so ashamed of my profession after reading many of these posts. I truly can appreciate my staff and the initiative that they have shown over the years to LEARN, LEARN and LEARN. My advise to anyone in this forum is to never take your job for granted. Always enjoy what you do because that enthusiasm will overflow onto your patients. When your enthusiasm isn't there, consider more training in an area that you would like. There are so many resources out there. Good luck!

lost guide in United Kingdom

99 months ago

I had no dental receptionist experience before and i got an interview tomorrow.how can i convince my employer am good enough for the job,and what shall i focus on>>??

sw in Troy, New York

99 months ago

ummmm nooo u r wrong have you ever heard of a molar or how about a wisdom tooth do they sound familiar to you

Lindsey in Birmingham, Alabama

94 months ago

Julia in Vancouver, British Columbia said: I am a CDA who has recently taken on the new position of reception. I like it, but my only concern is when a cash patient comes to the desk after the treatment and cannot pay anything! ( Sometimes did not bring any method of payment.)Any tips, it happens more than I thought it would.

Hi Julia,
I work in a dentist office as the patient coordinator and I have a nice looking sign at the front desk that states "Payment is due at the time of scheduling". Before patients are seated in an dental chair they must first pay for the services they are getting. You can not go to Walmart, wear or use a product without purchasing it first!! Your Dentist will love you for that and patients can leave immediately after there dental procedures without having to stand at the front, with a numb lip try to talk payments. Also, if a patient says they don't have the money when you schedule that appointment you can set up a "pre-payment" plan with them. They can begin to pre-pay for there treatment and once the patient is almost done paying for the treatment...then you can start the treatment. You and your Dentist will know that patient has proven themselves so if they did have a balance due afterwards...they will more than likely pay it!!! Try it for a month and see how it works.....Lindsey (Alabama)

Lindsey in Birmingham, Alabama

94 months ago

Julia in Vancouver, British Columbia said: I am a CDA who has recently taken on the new position of reception. I like it, but my only concern is when a cash patient comes to the desk after the treatment and cannot pay anything! ( Sometimes did not bring any method of payment.)Any tips, it happens more than I thought it would.

Hi Julia,
I work in a dentist office as the patient coordinator and I have a nice looking sign at the front desk that states "Payment is due at the time of scheduling". Before patients are seated in an dental chair they must first pay for the services they are getting. You can not go to Walmart, wear or use a product without purchasing it first!! Your Dentist will love you for that and patients can leave immediately after there dental procedures without having to stand at the front, with a numb lip try to talk payments. Also, if a patient says they don't have the money when you schedule that appointment you can set up a "pre-payment" plan with them. They can begin to pre-pay for there treatment and once the patient is almost done paying for the treatment...then you can start the treatment. You and your Dentist will know that patient has proven themselves so if they did have a balance due afterwards...they will more than likely pay it!!! Try it for a month and see how it works.....Lindsey (Alabama)

irene in Toronto, Ontario

92 months ago

Iren in Mississauga, Ontario said: i am a adental Assistant Level 1 and i am interested to work as a receptionist.I don' have time to register in a college and take the Dental Office Receptionist.What i should do?if some of you have experience of this field,please give me some advice.How can i get there? Thank you

Hi Are you prepared to move to Red Deer Alberta. there are a ton of jobs . Dont be turned off if you dont see the jobs listed ., just fax them your resume. The pay is so much better than here! f you need help let me know.

Josep in Littleton, Colorado

92 months ago

irene in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi Are you prepared to move to Red Deer Alberta. there are a ton of jobs . Dont be turned off if you dont see the jobs listed ., just fax them your resume. The pay is so much better than here! f you need help let me know.

Hi I am an Insurance Billing and Coding Specialist and I am so looking for a job, nobody wants to give me the chance because they say I need experience but how i can get the experience if nobody is giving me the chance. Do you think I can find job over there where you said. Please let me know, my email its gentleman.first@hotmail.com my name is Jose and I live in Denver Colorado USa but I am originally from Venezuela. Thanks you so much and God bless you

nkehr in Manteca, California

91 months ago

hudler in California said: Why don't you just get into school for dental assisting? Here in Ca you can go to Jr College and get a certificate and then pass a state exam. Yes you can get assistance money wise if the circumstance shows the need. If back office is what you ultimately want you will learn everything you need through school and internship in a specialty office and general. In the office I worked in the assistant did a lot of scheduling right from the back office. If you get into a quality office you will be crossed trained in all depts.

See this alternative: www.dentalassistingcareer.net

BHH in Cumming, Georgia

89 months ago

I worked in a dental office for years. Front office and assistant. A pleasing demeanor is a must. Understanding that most people there do not want to be there and many people are in pain. You must smile and be able to empathyze with everyone. Handling incoming calls and making appointment requires efficiency. Filing, calling patients, etc. is a huge part of the job. Also, today many dentists have their own computer programs regarding this. Most will offer training. Of course, they will probably require that you be familiar with dental terms so that you can speak knowledgably on the phone with patients and answer questions. There are courses that you can take and probably tips on the internet. It's not a difficult job and can be very rewarding if you care about people.

Anonymus in Lanham, Maryland

89 months ago

I worked for 2 of the worse Oral Surgeons in the world!! Dr.1 treated his staff terrible. He would always make the same comments "I don't trust anyone" "If the doctor can find it why can't you". Dr #1 was very rude, disrespectful and always talked down to his staff like they meant nothing to him. He had only been with the practice for 2yrs and swore he was hot SH**! He had so many complaints from hospital employees and office staff! Dr.#2 was ridiculous, this doctor would disrespect his assistants in front of the patients and yell and holler at his staff every single day! The staff was always walking on egg shells. They would be neverous to make any mistatkes or even to get charts off his desk for same day appointments. The staff was al women I guess they didn't hire men because they knew they couldn't get away with some of the things women toleraterd. This was the worse working experience I have ever had. Not to mention they had their wives worming in the practice to. That's a recipe for disaster!!!!!! How can you make any changes if the doctors only want things to be done their way? How can you motivated anyone if the doctors disgard everything you say???? I can't wait to see this business go UNDER!! The turnover rate was about maybe 15 employees in 2011 and all of the interviews declined to work there. What do think about these Oral Surgeons?????

C girl in Seattle, Washington

89 months ago

They kind of do have names... molars, premolars, incisors, canines.

candachae1 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

88 months ago

Sheri in Salem, Virginia said: I work as an account manager in a cosmetic dental office. In 2008 we produced and collected over 2 million dollars. Our collections for 2008 were at 97%. So when I say that we really don't have any major collection problems, believe me we don't. I am just curious to find out if anyone has done anything differant with collecting money. Whether it be at time of service or with old dead beat patients. I am always looking for ways to improve.

Sheri I was wondering what dialog you used in order to get that high of a collection from your patients?

mitra in Richmond Hill, Ontario

87 months ago

hi every one, i've got a job in dental office,i was told by the dentist that there would be a 3 months training, i did work in offices for almost 7 years but not in dental feild pls if any body knows any on line course or resources that i can educate myself, i have a situation and not be able to go to school for it .

thanks so much

frannewlandperkins@*****.*** in Canton, Texas

87 months ago

Hi If you get any feed back on actual training would you let me know--I live in the Dallas Tx area. You contact dental offices and substitute for lesser pay till you get hired, or get the training you need. Good Luck Fran

Diana in Zamora, Mexico

86 months ago

Sonny in La Grange, Illinois said: I just started my job as a dental receptionist today. I have never worked in this industry before so I am going in blind as a bat. Does anyone have any advice. Oh and the Doctor that I work for seems to be a nice guy so far. :)

HOW did you get the job if you have never worked as a dental receptionist. PLEASE HELP ME I WOULD LIKE TO BECOME A DENTAL RECEPTIONIST

Diana in Zamora, Mexico

86 months ago

HOW did you get the job if you have never worked as a dental receptionist. PLEASE HELP ME I WOULD LIKE TO BECOME A DENTAL RECEPTIONIST

edith in Yakima, Washington

85 months ago

how did you get hired? any advice

josie in Mcarthur, California

84 months ago

very helpeful comments..

meaares in Worcester, Massachusetts

83 months ago

Are there any programs that I can buy to learn Dentrix, or Eaglesoft at home,before applying for a position?

marlene in Malden, Massachusetts

81 months ago

I have 11 yrs. experience as a medical office receptionist, and I have been working as a dental office receptionist for one month now. It is totally differnet. I though I'd have something to bring to the table, but I have nothing. The owner of the practice has a reputation for his abruptness, rudeness (not to patients-employees)and has had several employees at the front desk walk off the job. Our interview went extremely well and was told that i would be trained. Well, traing was basically jumping right in, putting patients on hold numerous times while trying to get pieces of information from the others at the front desk. Insurance is extremely complicated as I have never done this before. My employer approached me today as asked why i look so "baffled". I told him i was not baffled, but have been frustrated at times. He asked me if i thought i was going to make it there, and answered that i was going my very best. He said that was not the answer he wanted to hear. I told him i was learning, but needed more time..he said he didn't have time. Any advice!!Should I have a private talk with him, or see what happends??

KMK in Blackwood, New Jersey

80 months ago

Um...molar, bicuspid, incisor, cuspid...do those sound familiar? LOL

KMK in Blackwood, New Jersey

80 months ago

Sheri in Salem, Virginia said: I work as an account manager in a cosmetic dental office . In 2008 we produced and collected over 2 million dollars. Our collections for 2008 were at 97%. So when I say that we really don't have any major collection problems, believe me we don't. I am just curious to find out if anyone has done anything differant with collecting money. Whether it be at time of service or with old dead beat patients. I am always looking for ways to improve.

this is frustrating to me because at our office, we collect over 98% and my boss (or his wife) claim that I'm not doing my job. Grrrrrr.

Holly in Provo, Utah

75 months ago

My sister works for a dentist in Calgary as a receptionist and she loves it! She went to school to become a dental assistant but ended up working at the front desk. She's told me that the things she learned in school have helped her understand more things around the office but she mostly schedules appointments and keeps track of records. Hope this helped! www.deervalleydentalcare.com

tha1andonly in Shreveport, Louisiana

68 months ago

Teeth do have names

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.