LPN, Paramedic, Respiratory Therapist to RN Online and Independent Study Programs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (32)

Jason in Fishers, Indiana

120 months ago

Dear LPN's, Paramedic's, and Respiratory Thereapists:

If you are interested in earning your RN in a short period of time via an online classroom or independent study call Jason P. at toll free 888-955-3276 or email me at jasonp@dlsii.com. Visit our site at www.dlsii.com for more details! Only $50 to enroll in our program! Call Jason P. at toll free 888-955-3276. Have a great day!

Reply

Jason in Greenwood, Indiana

120 months ago

Fall Online Classes are starting soon! Call 888-955-3276 today to enroll! ASK FOR JASON P.

Reply

Angela Williams in Loganville, Georgia

119 months ago

I am a LPN that wants to continue my nursing education

Reply

Jennifer in Escondido, California

118 months ago

Jason in Fishers, Indiana said: Dear LPN's, Paramedic's, and Respiratory Thereapists:

If you are interested in earning your RN in a short period of time via an online classroom or independent study call Jason P. at toll free 888-955-3276 or email me at jasonp@dlsii.com. Thanks!

Can this be used in CA?

Reply

Jason in Greenwood, Indiana

118 months ago

Only if you were to work in a Federal VA facility.

Reply

Nina

118 months ago

I am a LPN THAT NEEDS TO GET HER RN is anyone from Long Island wanting to get their RN also that needs a study partner? I need help I have been putting this degree off for tooo many years. Thanks Nina Please email me @ Narmst4548@aol.com

Reply

erlina guerrier in Pompano Beach, Florida

118 months ago

i didn't pass the respiratory board exam.What option i have if i want to be a nurse

Reply

Jason in Greenwood, Indiana

118 months ago

You could either take it again or become a Paramedic or LPN/LVN to qualify for the program. Email me at jasonp@dlsii.com so I can give you more information in depth.

Reply

Sally Tiger in Wichita, Kansas

118 months ago

Dear Jason,

I have extensive (25+) years experience, first as a corpsman (LPN) and then onto respiratory therapy schooling. I was wondering if you could send me the particulars on your program, i.e.; bookwork online and then clinicals where?

thank you, in advance, for your time.

Sincerely,

Sally Tiger

Reply

Jason in Greenwood, Indiana

118 months ago

Sally,

Sure, let me know whether you would like me to send you the information via email or mail. You can email me at jasonp@dlsii.com with those details! Have a great day!

Kindest Regards,

Jason Puskas

Reply

Lisa in Silver Spring, Maryland

117 months ago

Anybody knows if a medical assistant is considered as an LPN? If not is there an existing transitional healthcare program as such? If yes where in silver-spring, washington d.c? I have been looking, but can't find any.

Reply

Eddie Rosas in Great Lakes, Illinois

116 months ago

I am a Navy Corpsman currently stationed in Il. I have heard rumors of there being an Corpsman to LPN board in this state. I'm from clifornia and I know there is a board there. I would like some help from anyone with some information on what steps I need to take to accuire LPN. Thank you.

Reply

khammond in greenwood, Mississippi

115 months ago

I am a respiratory therapist and I just enrolled in the RN program
I am excited about getting started

Reply

PEBBLES63 in Orlando, Florida

115 months ago

I am interested in the program that you registered for. I have been an RT/NPS for 18 years and wanty to branch out. Can you help?
Thank you so much for your time. Have a great holiday.

Reply

Kat in Mansfield, Texas

115 months ago

Lisa in Silver Spring, Maryland said: Anybody knows if a medical assistant is considered as an LPN? If not is there an existing transitional healthcare program as such? If yes where in silver-spring, washington d.c? I have been looking, but can't find any.

LPN = Licensed Practical Nurse. So NO a medical assistant is in no way considered an LPN. You won't receive any credit from MA courses towards LPN school. You might only get credit if you took basic education courses from a regionally accredited college, such as a community college or university.

Reply

DDNMH in Cape Coral, Florida

114 months ago

Is there anyone who has bridged over from lpn to rn and done it online in Florida? I have 3 small children and unable to attend the local colleges. I'm concerned about the acceptance of online degrees and wish to do my clinicals locally. Does anyone have words of wisdom?

Reply

benb@*****.*** in Indianapolis, Indiana

114 months ago

DDNMH in Cape Coral, Florida said: Is there anyone who has bridged over from lpn to rn and done it online in Florida? I have 3 small children and unable to attend the local colleges. I'm concerned about the acceptance of online degrees and wish to do my clinicals locally. Does anyone have words of wisdom?

I run both Online study programs and Live classroom setting for students to complete the nursing curriculum without full-time attendance. Please email me in order to receive detailed information to review and to speak with my nursing faculty as well as past graduates. Thanks for your interest!

God Bless,

Ben N. Broughton
Certified Regional Accounts Manager
DLSI

Reply

Karen in Englewood, Ohio

112 months ago

I would like to recieve comments

Reply

nancyasullivan in Cocoa, Florida

111 months ago

I am a paramedic and was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to go from a medic to lpn and how you can do it?

Reply

Jason in Franklin, Indiana

111 months ago

Well, to go from a Medic to an LPN you would have to go to an LPN licensure school. Now, if you meant, how does or how can a Paramedic become an RN, I can help with that. Email me at jasonp@dlsii.com and I will get you more information.

Reply

falana,lpn in Canton, Ohio

111 months ago

please send me your info, i am interested in getting my RN but not sure i can avoid school right now

Reply

MIAMIFAUSTIN@*****.*** in Miami, Florida

103 months ago

I WOULD LIKE TO DO MY RN PROGRAM ONLINE IN LESS THAN A YEAR I AM A LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE AND A LICENSED RESPIRATORY THERAPIST

Reply

BSBX2Mommy in Roseburg, Oregon

102 months ago

MIAMIFAUSTIN@AOL.COM in Miami, Florida said: I WOULD LIKE TO DO MY RN PROGRAM ONLINE IN LESS THAN A YEAR I AM A LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE AND A LICENSED RESPIRATORY THERAPIST

I was wondering if you have found a good program to get your RN from LPN. Please let me know.
Thanks!
Summer
summer_brayden@yahoo.com

Reply

sugarplumsister in Yuba City, California

102 months ago

BSBX2Mommy in Roseburg, Oregon said: I was wondering if you have found a good program to get your RN from LPN. Please let me know.
Thanks!
Summer
summer_brayden@yahoo.com

need contact for info. re: poss. relocation in oregan. can you help?

Reply

fefewms61 in Tallahassee, Florida

100 months ago

benb@dlsii.com in Indianapolis, Indiana said: I run both Online study programs and Live classroom setting for students to complete the nursing curriculum without full-time attendance. Please email me in order to receive detailed information to review and to speak with my nursing faculty as well as past graduates. Thanks for your interest!

God Bless,

Ben N. Broughton
Certified Regional Accounts Manager
DLSI


Please email all the information to enter your class, my credits were pre-req and may not apply thank you

Reply

deochi in Gainesville, Florida

95 months ago

I am a Respiratory Therapist in Florida thinking about doing the RT to RN through DLSII. I was wanting to know is this a National Accredited school and if RTs can become licensed in Florida now through these online school? I know I was trying to attend an online school for nursing a couple years back and Florida was saying no to this. and will I be able to apply for nursing licenses in other states?

Reply

Ben in Houston, Texas

95 months ago

DLSI is not the nationally accredited school. They do however prepare students for examinations offered by Excelsior College. Excelsior college is both regionally and nationally accredited and from teh recent law enacted by Governor Crist this year is FL state board approved to sit for the NCLEX exam. Hope this helps!

Reply

NDIDI NNEKA OKWUISE in La Jolla, California

80 months ago

I AM A RESPIRATORY THERAPIST BUT SEEM NOT TO LIKE MY FIELD ANYMORE I WANT TO TAKE UP THE RN PROGRAM I WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN ENROL NOW OR WHEN CAN I START THE PROGRAM AND IS IT POSSIBLE TO WORK WITH THIS IN CALIFORNIA OR NEVADA? PLS HELP I AM EAGER TO START NOW!.

Reply

benb@*****.*** in Greenwood, Indiana

79 months ago

NDIDI NNEKA OKWUISE in La Jolla, California said: I AM A RESPIRATORY THERAPIST BUT SEEM NOT TO LIKE MY FIELD ANYMORE I WANT TO TAKE UP THE RN PROGRAM I WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN ENROL NOW OR WHEN CAN I START THE PROGRAM AND IS IT POSSIBLE TO WORK WITH THIS IN CALIFORNIA OR NEVADA? PLS HELP I AM EAGER TO START NOW!.

We can assist you through the program however the only way you would be able to work as an RN in CA is by working at a VA or federally funded facility with an out of state license. There is nothing preventing you from completing and practicing anywhere in Nevada however!!! benb@dlii.com

Reply

SBEAN339@*****.*** in Saint Petersburg, Florida

79 months ago

erlina guerrier in Pompano Beach, Florida said: i didn't pass the respiratory board exam.What option i have if i want to be a nurse

take the kettering college review course and retake your repiratory exam.u can do it.

Reply

Sweetsoundangel in Inman, South Carolina

79 months ago

Does anyone knows if Indepedence university, RT program is accredited in SC?

Reply

benb@*****.*** in Greenwood, Indiana

78 months ago

Independance University is Nationally accredited for the Respiratory Therapy certification but I would advise taking any pre-requisites through an alternative route since their basic courses are not regionally accredited to transfer into other degree programs. Hope this helps, let me know if you need any further guidance...

Reply

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.