i am going to medical assisting school in california

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

tammy wroten in Yuba City, California

81 months ago

once i graduate from cambridge jr college in yuba city ca can i work in another state. or what will i have to do to be able to

- Was this comment helpful?
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.