jesse in Universal City, Texas

129 months ago

if you have a felony can you still get your license

jesse in Universal City, Texas

129 months ago

can you still get your lvn license if you have a felony

Shelby in Austin, Texas

128 months ago

No you can not. The state of Texas will not license/Cert you for anything if you have a drug, alcohol or felony.

kim in Pearland, Texas

127 months ago

sometimes you can. depends on the felony and how long ago. You have to go through a lot of red tape and a lot of paperwork. I have seen people get their licenses but it was not an easy road.
Research it a lot before you put in the time for your degree

mattie brown in Dallas, Texas

126 months ago

jesse in Universal City, Texas said: if you have a felony can you still get your license

no

misti in Tulsa, Oklahoma

122 months ago

yes you can and the state of Texas will give you certifications and license for different jobs even if you have a felony. It depends on the nature of the felony and usually how long ago it was committed.

roxanne in San Antonio, Texas

119 months ago

what if you were arrested but not convicted of a felony?? do you think you can still get your license? and what about a mental illness like depression? if you were diagnost with something like this? i heard you could not become an rn with a mental diagnosis.

brnskinn2009 in Houston, Texas

112 months ago

you can get your license if u have a felony but its alot of paper work and it
cost money to and it depends on what the felony is and its also a time period of when you can try to obtain them (in texas) so research your state board and requirements

hotrnsintxs in Houston, Texas

111 months ago

brnskinn2009 in Houston, Texas said: you can get your license if u have a felony but its alot of paper work and it
cost money to and it depends on what the felony is and its also a time period of when you can try to obtain them (in texas) so research your state board and requirements

u can....but u cannot have been convicted of the felony,thats what a co worker of mine told me she had deffered adjudification(probation) for a drug charge.If you did actual prison time..........i dont wanna rule it out,but money talks$$$$ in texas...

whishfulthinking in Fort Worth, Texas

89 months ago

Shelby in Austin, Texas said: No you can not. The state of Texas will not license/Cert you for anything if you have a drug, alcohol or felony.

This is not true..I know someone working as a LVN that has a recent felony.

smilesalot in Houston, Texas

86 months ago

I recently caught a case for THEFT and I'm currently going threw probation, and it was all under differ judification, and I would like to become a nurse. I would like to know if I have a chance to get my license as one. I plan to expunge my felony to a mister minor.
Do I have a chance to become a licensed RN?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.